Windows 10: Minecraft isn't installing

Discus and support Minecraft isn't installing in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; When ever I go to try to install Minecraft for windows 10 it install 90% of the way and stops. It then says there was anError. When I click see details... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by AwesomeWierdo, Apr 16, 2020.

1. Minecraft isn't installing

When ever I go to try to install Minecraft for windows 10 it install 90% of the way and stops. It then says there was anError. When I click see details it says Something Unexpected Happened Code:0x80070003 These are some pictures of what happened. Please help. Minecraft isn't installing 577be424-a073-4322-acef-14a67682be3d?upload=true.png Minecraft isn't installing d3fca84f-2bce-4334-9a72-7e9578e5a345?upload=true.png

:)

AwesomeWierdo, Apr 16, 2020

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Apr 16, 2020
  3. Barman58 Win User
    Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Apr 16, 2020
  4. Jakub578 Win User

Minecraft isn't installing

Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, Apr 16, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft isn't installing

1. Minecraft isn't installing - Similar Threads - Minecraft isn't installing

2. Minecraft launcher isn't working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft launcher isn't working: minecraft launcher on my laptop wouldnt open so i followed advice and deleted it but now i cant reinstall it, what should i do? minecraft bedrock still opens and i can play but i cant access java. i dont really know how the system works so im stuck can anyone help? thank...
  3. Minecraft launcher isn't working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft launcher isn't working: minecraft launcher on my laptop wouldnt open so i followed advice and deleted it but now i cant reinstall it, what should i do? minecraft bedrock still opens and i can play but i cant access java. i dont really know how the system works so im stuck can anyone help? thank...
  4. Minecraft Launcher isn't opening minecraft.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Launcher isn't opening minecraft.: The minecraft launcher wont open minecraft at all. Ive tried using a different mojang/microsoft accountIve tired deleting the launcher,profiles,json thingIve tired deleting the launcher and reinstalling it#Ive tired running as administrationMy computer is running windows...
  5. Minecraft Launcher isn't opening minecraft.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Launcher isn't opening minecraft.: The minecraft launcher wont open minecraft at all. Ive tried using a different mojang/microsoft accountIve tired deleting the launcher,profiles,json thingIve tired deleting the launcher and reinstalling it#Ive tired running as administrationMy computer is running windows...
  6. Minecraft Launcher isn't Opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Launcher isn't Opening: So I went to go play some Minecraft today and the launcher updated. After it updated it never launched like it usually does. I went to open it again and nothing happened. I uninstalled it and reinstalled it and I've experienced the same thing. I restarted my laptop and...
  7. Minecraft Install Trial Button Isn't Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Install Trial Button Isn't Working: When I click on the "Install Trial" button, nothing happens, literally, nothing Even when I click on the "Install on my devices" button, nothing happens either, it's not downloading yet or something, could anyone please help me, I'll be very grateful...
  8. My computer isn't listed as a device for installing Minecraft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My computer isn't listed as a device for installing Minecraft: I just bought Minecraft and it's asking me which device I want to install on. Problem is that my computer isn't listed as one of them -- it only gives me the option to install on my laptop which I'm not even on at the moment. I double checked and my computer is listed under...
  9. Minecraft 1.13.2 isn't working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft 1.13.2 isn't working.: Hi, I have recently purchased minecraft for my laptop but can't seem to get it to work. Whenever I go into my launcher and hit "Play", it opens up minecraft 1.13.2 and stays on the white mojang screen. I waited for a few minutes and got bored and clicked the screen, to...
  10. MInecraft for Windows 10 isn't installing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MInecraft for Windows 10 isn't installing?: So I had Minecraft Java Edition back before Windows 10 was avaiable, and later, I had redeemed the free Minecraft Windows 10 version I was given when it came out. It worked fine then, but eventually, I uninstalled it, so I went back to the Microsoft Store to get it back....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft store says minecraft isnt installed but it is