Windows 10: minecraft isnt letting me login

Discus and support minecraft isnt letting me login in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; im trying to log into my microsoft account but whenever i press that button, it tries to load the login screen for the microsoft account. it flashes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by wouterpiso, Mar 2, 2023.

1. minecraft isnt letting me login

im trying to log into my microsoft account but whenever i press that button, it tries to load the login screen for the microsoft account. it flashes onto the screen for less then a second and then just disapears as if i havent pressed the button. idk why but it may have to do with my windows store or any windows app not working atm.i have tried resetting all the apps, troubleshooting it with the systems troubleshooting feature and other things but nothing works.

:)

wouterpiso, Mar 2, 2023
Thema:

minecraft isnt letting me login

1. minecraft isnt letting me login - Similar Threads - minecraft isnt letting

2. Why isnt it letting me unmute??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why isnt it letting me unmute??: Okay so I'm pretty sure I have a Windows 10 laptop, and so I have a mute button and for some reason, it's not letting me unmute. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-isnt-it-letting-me-unmute/5b6d79fa-016f-42a3-80f3-e4ee6eccfe16
  3. Why isnt it letting me unmute??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why isnt it letting me unmute??: Okay so I'm pretty sure I have a Windows 10 laptop, and so I have a mute button and for some reason, it's not letting me unmute. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-isnt-it-letting-me-unmute/5b6d79fa-016f-42a3-80f3-e4ee6eccfe16
  4. Minecraft launcher won't let me login with Microsoft account

Minecraft launcher won't let me login with Microsoft account: When I try to log into Minecraft launcher via Microsoft account it doesn't bring up the window for me to choose what account I want to sign in as, instead it shows up as an error and say 'we couldn't sign you into Xbox live'...
  5. Minecraft launcher won't let me login with Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft launcher won't let me login with Microsoft account: When I try to log into Minecraft launcher via Microsoft account it doesn't bring up the window for me to choose what account I want to sign in as, instead it shows up as an error and say 'we couldn't sign you into Xbox live'...
  6. minecraft isnt letting me login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft isnt letting me login: im trying to log into my microsoft account but whenever i press that button, it tries to load the login screen for the microsoft account. it flashes onto the screen for less then a second and then just disapears as if i havent pressed the button. idk why but it may have to do...
  7. Password Pin isnt letting me login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Password Pin isnt letting me login: I know the pin to my pc but I havent been on in a couple of days and I decided to hop on I boot it up and all everything seems normal then once I get to the login screen I type in my pin it highlights the pin and doesnt let me login and then the pc restarts after a minute or...
  8. Password Pin isnt letting me login

Password Pin isnt letting me login: I know the pin to my pc but I havent been on in a couple of days and I decided to hop on I boot it up and all everything seems normal then once I get to the login screen I type in my pin it highlights the pin and doesnt let me login and then the pc restarts after a minute or...
  9. Minecraft not letting me login my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft not letting me login my Microsoft account: When i get on Minecraft i try to login my account and it loads an kick me off of Minecraft and says it stopped working.... Plz help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-not-letting-me-login-my-microsoft/5072aad3-dba0-4f07-b154-b22fe51b26b9
  10. Not Letting Me Login To Minecraft!

Not Letting Me Login To Minecraft!: Hello i recently claimed my Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, it installed smoothly and things went well, but when i try to sign in to my account ingame it tells me that iam not connected to the internet but i clearly am, with the email of the microsoft account that i didnt even...