Windows 10: Minecraft issue - Playing with Friends not working well

Discus and support Minecraft issue - Playing with Friends not working well in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello folks, i have following problem: My girlfriend and i want to play Minecraft together and started a new world. That worked fine. We used her... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SylenRequests, Mar 9, 2020.

1. Minecraft issue - Playing with Friends not working well

Hello folks,

i have following problem:

My girlfriend and i want to play Minecraft together and started a new world. That worked fine. We used her world on her PC. BUT, when i logged out and log the second time in, than comes a alert, that my account is already in use and is played on an other device, wich is not the case.

The same happens, when my girlfriend visit my world for the second time, that she couldnt log on, because the sam error is appearing.

So everytime, we want to visit a world from the other player twice, this issue is happening.

Do we make something wrong??

Please, we need help!

Kind regards

Sylen

:)

SylenRequests, Mar 9, 2020
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Mar 9, 2020
  3. I can't play Minecraft with others

Hi Naxine,

There are several reasons why you are experiencing this issue. To resolve your concern, we need to gather more details about the issue so we can provide you an appropriate solution. Kindly answer the following questions:

• Are there any error messages when you tried to play the game with your friends?
    • Are you playing the full version of the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition?
    • Have you tried to play the game using a different profile?

Loraine Mon, Mar 9, 2020
  4. Minecraft issue - Playing with Friends not working well

Minecraft beta edition

Having same problem connecting to friends worlds. The only one working is on Realms....frustrating. Before Realms we could connect most times but since it was opened no other worlds are connecting. We can sometimes connect to new friends worlds on Minecraft,
    which is odd.

CarolWilliams_769, Mar 9, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft issue - Playing with Friends not working well

1. Minecraft issue - Playing with Friends not working well - Similar Threads - Minecraft issue Playing

2. why cant i play Minecraft with my friends

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why cant i play Minecraft with my friends: it says that multiplayer is disabled i go to unlock but is doesn't work it keeps on telling me to link up my the family thing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-play-minecraft-with-my-friends/1ac47ba0-8771-4d06-b753-cf2829d7df06
  3. why cant i play Minecraft with my friends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why cant i play Minecraft with my friends: it says that multiplayer is disabled i go to unlock but is doesn't work it keeps on telling me to link up my the family thing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-play-minecraft-with-my-friends/1ac47ba0-8771-4d06-b753-cf2829d7df06
  4. Minecraft PC - Issues Connecting with Friends

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Minecraft PC - Issues Connecting with Friends: Has anyone had any issues adding friends or connecting for multiplayer games? We keep getting a message that due to how we have our Microsoft account setup these features are being block. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks...
  5. playing minecraft with friends on Nintendo Switch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    playing minecraft with friends on Nintendo Switch: When we set up a microsoft account and finally got logged in, it took me to a page that wants our Xbox info. We don't have an Xbox. We have a Switch....
  6. Cant play minecraft with my friends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant play minecraft with my friends: All of my friends are currently playing on the same world and I'm the only one unable to join. I was able to play about an hour ago but now I can't anymore. Today was the first time I was able to join in months. Were all on different forms of bedrock edition. I've tried both...
  7. Friends and minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Friends and minecraft: Hi how [Mod Removed - Profanity] do you make a friend? I’m under the impression that you need to be friends in your microsoft account to crossplay minecraft but this freaking site is impossible to navigate. If anoyone else has better info on crossplaying that’d be greatly...
  8. MY FRIEND BOUGHT MINECRAFT AND HE CANT PLAY

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MY FRIEND BOUGHT MINECRAFT AND HE CANT PLAY: So, my friend bought a working code for minecraft, he registered it with Microsoft account and then when he tried to login to a server it said "failed to login: null". Anyone got a fix?...
  9. Playing Minecraft with a Friend on Nintendo Switch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Playing Minecraft with a Friend on Nintendo Switch: I fave a nintendo switch and play Minencraft. And i want to be able to play with my friend but i dont to know how to invite,friend and play with her so can someone help me please? Help...?...
  10. Minecraft add friends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft add friends: Hello my daughter wants to add her real friends as friends on her Minecraft game on Amazon fire. I have gone to Microsoft account but am confused as to where to change it..I'm not very techy......