Windows 10: Minecraft Java 1.16.2 suddenly wont load past the red mojang loading screen

Discus and support Minecraft Java 1.16.2 suddenly wont load past the red mojang loading screen in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've been playing on Realms with my friend for a while now, and not messing with any in-game settings or minecraft game folders. And two weeks ago I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RJHollenbaugh, Aug 26, 2020.

1. Minecraft Java 1.16.2 suddenly wont load past the red mojang loading screen

I've been playing on Realms with my friend for a while now, and not messing with any in-game settings or minecraft game folders. And two weeks ago I went to load minecraft as normal, and it gets stuck near the end of the red mojang loading screen and the window freezes but everything is usable around the now stuck mojang screen. No idea as to why either, my trouble shooting included: restarting my computer, checking launcher settings, wifi, sign out then sign in, and finally uninstall minecraft and reinstall it. I've emailed mojang support and they still haven't responded so that's why I'm asking the question here. My laptop is a fully capable MSI gaming laptop so it should be able to handle a loading screen. I appreciate any help, thanks.

:)

RJHollenbaugh, Aug 26, 2020

2. Minecraft Java not loading past the Mojang screen

I just updated to the newest Windows 10 update on Tuesday, and while my Steam and such seem to work with little issue, my Minecraft Java is locking up completely when it's almost fully loaded on the Mojang screen, and after 20-30 minutes, it just crashes.
    The message that comes up is "Error Game Crashed. An unexpected issue occurred and the game crashed. We're sorry for the inconvenience."

Cinimon Locke, Aug 26, 2020
  3. Thagstrom Win User
    Minecraft Java not loading past the Mojang screen

Hello! I am an Independent Advisor, I would love to help you out!

Could you try uninstalling Java, restarting then install Java again.

Then see if Minecraft will load.

Thagstrom, Aug 26, 2020
  4. Minecraft Java 1.16.2 suddenly wont load past the red mojang loading screen

Minecraft not loading past the white Mojang screen (iPad)

Both of my kids have an ipad 4 and since the last update right before halloween their minecraft games wont load past the white mojang screen.

i have tried unistalling the app, rebooting the ipad, turning the ipad off and on and nothing seems to be working. My boys love playing minecraft. Please help me figure out what to do to fix their ipads.

* Moved from Community Participation Center

LacieLucas, Aug 26, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft Java 1.16.2 suddenly wont load past the red mojang loading screen

1. Minecraft Java 1.16.2 suddenly wont load past the red mojang loading screen - Similar Threads - Minecraft Java suddenly

2. Windows 7 not loading past Windows loading screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 7 not loading past Windows loading screen: HiMy PC lost power and was forced to close to lack of power.I have attempted to load the computer today and it will not load past the Windows 7 loading screenI can load the computer in safe mode then select, selective start-up with load system services, load start-up items...
  3. Windows 7 not loading past Windows loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 not loading past Windows loading screen: HiMy PC lost power and was forced to close to lack of power.I have attempted to load the computer today and it will not load past the Windows 7 loading screenI can load the computer in safe mode then select, selective start-up with load system services, load start-up items...
  4. Minecraft Java not loading past the Mojang screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java not loading past the Mojang screen: my Steam and such seem to work with little issue, my Minecraft Java is locking up completely when it's almost fully loaded on the Mojang screen it stops at around the g and then doesn't respond and I have sat here for 10 minutes just staring at it, I have uninstalled and...
  5. minecraft not going past loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft not going past loading screen: hello. i have a problem where i open up minecraft bedrock/windows 10 edition, and it just stays at half way. ive closed and reopened it but to no luck. super weird......
  6. how to fix mojang loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to fix mojang loading screen: i have tried downloading new java se binary ive tried the end task trick ive tried downloading just the new java i have no freaking clue how to fix this...
  7. Minecraft Java stuck on the red screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java stuck on the red screen: Whenever I try to launch minecraft it freezes on the red screen when loading. I cannot alt tab or anything when this happens and am forced to restart my pc. I feel like I have tried everything and I can only play the game when I start it through Badlion....
  8. My Minecraft Wont load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Minecraft Wont load: I got Minecraft but when I click on it it shows "MOJANG" but after that it just goes blank, it doesnt shut down or anything but it just goes white,please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-minecraft-wont-load/fcfea78f-19e9-4790-828c-60fe492474a7
  9. Minecraft Java not loading past the Mojang screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java not loading past the Mojang screen: I just updated to the newest Windows 10 update on Tuesday, and while my Steam and such seem to work with little issue, my Minecraft Java is locking up completely when it's almost fully loaded on the Mojang screen, and after 20-30 minutes, it just crashes. The message that...
  10. Windows 10 games wont load past splash screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 games wont load past splash screen: Some of the games I have installed through the Windows 10 store will not open, it will open the splash screen for the game but no process will start and eventually it will close itself. The games that won't open are Forza Horizon 3 and State of Decay 2 while for some reason...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft 1.16 stuck on loading screen