Windows 10: Minecraft Java account issues

Discus and support Minecraft Java account issues in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have played minecraft on every other console using my microsoft account and have had no issues whatsoever. I recently bought Minecraft Java edition... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Zachary_L, Feb 18, 2021.

1. Zachary_L Win User

Minecraft Java account issues

I have played minecraft on every other console using my microsoft account and have had no issues whatsoever. I recently bought Minecraft Java edition for the advanced servers.

I was logged into my microsoft Minecraft account and tried to play a few different popular servers like “Cubecraft”, “Hypixel”, and “Oneblock”, but it wouldnt let me join any of them.

I then used MC leaks to see if it was my game or my account that had the issues. It turned out that it is my account, and I have tried many different ways to get it to work, but I just cant figure it out.

:)

Zachary_L, Feb 18, 2021
  2. hiphopper Win User

Java usage to high while playing minecraft/related

We have some confusion going on here.

First of all, the PC edition of Minecraft always used Java, and you will see it using CPU when you run Minecraft. This is normal, and I'm not sure why this is causing the OP to be concerned.

There is a new (Beta) version of "Minecraft for Windows 10" available in the Windows Store. Apparently Mojang converted the code from Java to C++ to run natively under Windows. When this version is running, there should be no Java running. This is not the same thing as the Minecraft PC (or Mac) edition.

If you are running "Minecraft for Windows 10" and you see Java running, it is another application on your system that is using Java. A completely different issue entirely. There are a number of desktop apps that use Java. Crashplan is one example.

hiphopper, Feb 18, 2021
  3. Purchased Multiple Copies Of Minecraft Versions, But Need Minecraft - Java Edition.

Hi Debalena,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

If you have purchased several copies of Minecraft from Mojang, then I suggest you to refer the
    Mojang refunds policy and check their refund policy.

If you want to swap your editions of Minecraft that you have purchased, please
    Contact Mojang Support and they will help you with this.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Microsoft Store, then I suggest you to refer
    Returning items you bought from Microsoft Store for exchange or refund
    and check if you can get a refund.

As you need the Java Edition of Minecraft, you can follow the steps mentioned in
    How do I install Minecraft: Java Edition? and install
    the Java Edition of Minecraft on your computer.

Before purchasing the Java Edition of Minecraft, I suggest you to refer the system requirements for installing the Java Edition of Minecraft from
    Minecraft: Java Edition system requirements.

For reference, you may also refer the Different Minecraft Editions
    to know more about the different versions of Minecraft.

Shafeeq_Khan, Feb 18, 2021
  4. Minecraft Java account issues

Minecraft Account Issues

I want to play the Minecraft RTX Beta. I already own Minecraft and my Minecraft account dates back to before it was bought by Microsoft, and so my e-mail is connected to the account on Minecraft.net. And from then and now I had made an account on Microsoft
    that was disconnected from my Minecraft account. And so when I had troubles downloading Minecraft RTX I assumed it was because my current Microsoft account was not connected to my Minecraft.net account so it didn't register I already owned Minecraft. But as
    I continue to look into this I think the real issue might be that I own Minecraft: Java Edition, when what I'm trying to access is Minecraft Windows 10 edition? This is strange. From what I see Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is an altered version of the game
    that comes with a marketplace among other additions I don't understand, and the NVIDIA RTX Beta is only available through Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. Am I understanding this right that I need to now also buy the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition when I already
    own Java and have had owned Java Edition for many years? Or is it an issue with accounts and I need to find a way to make my Microsoft account aware that I already own Minecraft so I can just install it from the Microsoft Store? What is the big addition that
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition has other than microtransactions and a marketplace that justify a brand new price tag? I just want to play Minecraft RTX.

endgamedvr, Feb 18, 2021
Thema:

Minecraft Java account issues

1. Minecraft Java account issues - Similar Threads - Minecraft Java account

2. Redeemed minecraft java on wrong account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Redeemed minecraft java on wrong account: Hello I accidentally redeem a minecraft java account code on the wrong account. The account I redeemed it on already has a minecraft java account on it. If anyone can please help thank you....
  3. Redeemed minecraft java on wrong account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Redeemed minecraft java on wrong account: Hello I accidentally redeem a minecraft java account code on the wrong account. The account I redeemed it on already has a minecraft java account on it. If anyone can please help thank you....
  4. Redeemed minecraft java on wrong account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Minecraft java

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft java: Im having a problem where no matter how many times i reinstall minecraft or reset or repair it it just doesnt work , i use the Gamepass to play minecraft , Both java and my graphic drivers are up to date and i have tried running as administrator...
  6. Minecraft JAVA

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft JAVA: So me and my brother have been trying to play Minecraft lan for a long time now and when I open the world to lan i just doesn't show up on his computer but when we make world on our iMac it does show up on his computer to connect to also when i try to connect to his realm my...
  7. minecraft java

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft java: Hi, I downloaded Minecraft for windows 10 thinking it was java edition. once downloaded I later found out that it was not java and cannot download java edition bc I cannot seem to figure out how to get rid of the windows 10 off of my computer. When I click on redeem code and...
  8. Minecraft Java Re-installation Issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Minecraft Java Re-installation Issue: So I got Minecraft java on a prepaid card for my birthday like in 2011-2012. I used to play on a laptop and it worked fine. I then got a virus on said laptop and I stopped playing on it because on the virus. This laptop was factory reset to Windows 7 a few days ago by the...
  9. Minecraft Java

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java: Everytime I install Minecraft the demo pops up and says to play I have to buy the full version but I have already bought Minecraft Java and I,ve tried deleting and reinstalling but it doesn't work ....
  10. Minecraft Java Login Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java Login Issue: When I went on the launcher it made me log back in and it said I could only play the demo and that I hadn't paid for the game even though I have been able to play on it previously. I don't know why this happens and I want to be able to get back on my account....