Windows 10: Minecraft java and bedrock edition online purchase.

Discus and support Minecraft java and bedrock edition online purchase. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello I downloaded a game called minecraft java and bedrock edition then when it has been installed I only had bedrock edition not java and I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Samar Mohsen, Nov 27, 2023.

1. Minecraft java and bedrock edition online purchase.

Hello I downloaded a game called minecraft java and bedrock edition then when it has been installed I only had bedrock edition not java and I downloaded the java on Microsoft store and it still did not work so can you help me know what is wrong and by the way my windows is 10 okay so can you help me please.

:)

Samar Mohsen, Nov 27, 2023

2. I purchased Minecraft Java and bedrock edition for pc as a gift and now can’t get it to download the Java edition

I purchased Minecraft Java and bedrock edition for pc as a gift through the online Microsoft store feature for a friend, my friend received the email and redeemed the gift, he is able to download the launcher and Minecraft bedrock edition but not able to download Java, we’re both on pc’s. He’s signed into the correct account across the board and when he goes to the game page for the Java and bedrock edition it tells him to play with game pass or purchase it, and he can only play the demo of Java but has full access to bedrock, we’ve spent 5 hours troubleshooting ourselves and I’m beginning to think it’s on Microsoft’s end

Levi Blankenship, Nov 27, 2023
  3. I have bought minecraft java and bedrock edition, but i don't see where is the bedrock edition

Hello Matveev,

I am Jaspreet Singh.

Both the games are integrated inside one launcher now.

Please use this launcher : https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/minecraf...

In the launcher both the bedrock edition and java edition are listed and they will be available on the left hand side.

Jaspreet.Singh_050., Nov 27, 2023
  4. WiIfred P Win User

Minecraft java and bedrock edition online purchase.

Minecraft Bedrock Edition

Hi MaliaT,

This is Wil, one of the independent advisor, an expert with Windows 10 and a fellow Windows 10 user like you. I understand your concern about Minecraft Bedrock Edition.

Customers who purchased the Minecraft Java Edition before October 2018, can really get a free Bedrock edition of Minecraft. However, the redemption of it has already ended last April 20, 2020. So if you haven't done it before the deadline, you will no longer be able to get it for free. You would now need to purchase the Minecraft Bedrock Edition at its regular price if you want to have it. https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/article/ancient...

I hope the information I provided will help you. If you need further assistance please do reply back and I will respond as quickly as possible. Have a nice day.

Thanks,

Wilfred P.

Independent Advisor

WiIfred P, Nov 27, 2023
Thema:

Minecraft java and bedrock edition online purchase.

1. Minecraft java and bedrock edition online purchase. - Similar Threads - Minecraft java bedrock

2. Minecraft Java And Bedrock

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Java And Bedrock: Hello i bought minecraft java a while ago and ever since then i used to be able to play minecraft bedrock but today when i logged on it told me i needed to buy a bundle and only allowed me to play the trail...
  3. Minecraft bedrock but no java?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft bedrock but no java?: Hello. I have a account that i am on right now that has minecraft bedrock edition but doesnt have minecraft java edition. could samebody help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-bedrock-but-no-java/e8c5a49d-dcf0-4e03-a6a6-8e24f49fce45
  4. Minecraft bedrock but no java?

Minecraft bedrock but no java?: Hello. I have a account that i am on right now that has minecraft bedrock edition but doesnt have minecraft java edition. could samebody help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-bedrock-but-no-java/e8c5a49d-dcf0-4e03-a6a6-8e24f49fce45
  5. Minecraft java and bedrock edition online purchase.

Minecraft java and bedrock edition online purchase.: Hello I downloaded a game called minecraft java and bedrock edition then when it has been installed I only had bedrock edition not java and I downloaded the java on Microsoft store and it still did not work so can you help me know what is wrong and by the way my windows is 10...
  6. Minecraft java and bedrock edition online purchase.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft java and bedrock edition online purchase.: Hello I downloaded a game called minecraft java and bedrock edition then when it has been installed I only had bedrock edition not java and I downloaded the java on Microsoft store and it still did not work so can you help me know what is wrong and by the way my windows is 10...
  7. Nasıl Minecraft: Bedrock Edition ile Minecraft: Java Edition Alınır?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nasıl Minecraft: Bedrock Edition ile Minecraft: Java Edition Alınır?: Merhaba, ben Berke Minecraft: Bedrock Edition aldım fakat nasıl Minecraft: Java alacağımı bilmiyorum. Bilen varsa lütfen bu sorunun altına cevabını iletsin....
  8. Nasıl Minecraft: Bedrock Edition ile Minecraft: Java Edition Alınır?

Nasıl Minecraft: Bedrock Edition ile Minecraft: Java Edition Alınır?: Merhaba, ben Berke Minecraft: Bedrock Edition aldım fakat nasıl Minecraft: Java alacağımı bilmiyorum. Bilen varsa lütfen bu sorunun altına cevabını iletsin....
  9. Minecraft Java Edition to Bedrock Edition:

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java Edition to Bedrock Edition:: Hello, I was told that I was able to get Bedrock edition for free if I had bought Minecraft Java edition before October 19th 2018 which I did buy it before then, four years before that to be exact. I was told to contact a support team which I could not find so I turned to...
  10. Minecraft purchasing issues from java to Bedrock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft purchasing issues from java to Bedrock: I am having troubles getting Bedrock for free. I have owned Java since 2014, and so I have been attempting to redeem my free copy of windows 10 minecraft bedrock edition. But in the support section stating it, whenever I click the link they put, it takes me to the support...