Windows 10: Minecraft Java and Windows 10

Discus and support Minecraft Java and Windows 10 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; So I own Minecraft Java edition, and I know you can get Minecraft Windows 10 for free when you own Java. However I bought it on minecraft.net and I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Shelby Brandon, Apr 17, 2020.

1. Minecraft Java and Windows 10

So I own Minecraft Java edition, and I know you can get Minecraft Windows 10 for free when you own Java. However I bought it on minecraft.net and I don't have a redeem code and I don't know if it is possible to get windows 10 free without the code and I don't think I should have to re-buy minecraft in order to get a lower version of it. How do I get my redeem code?

:)

Shelby Brandon, Apr 17, 2020

2. minecraft java/windows 10

I bought the java edition of minecraft.

experience launching trouble (unable to update native launcher window error message)

I redeem the windows 10 code and got the app running.

still the shortcut to the original java exe gives me the same error windows.

I want to register to minecraft class online that require the java edition.

"Note that there are four versions of Minecraft but only one works for this class. This class works ONLY with

MINECRAFT PC/MAC, also known as the JAVA Edition. It does not work with any of those other three.

Minecraft PC/Mac works on Windows 10 computers (as well as Macs, Linux and other versions of Windows),

but is not the same as the Minecraft Windows 10 version. Confusing, right? Contact me before class if you

aren't sure you have the right version."

How can I get the java running?

thanks

isabellecorriveau, Apr 17, 2020
  3. Minecraft for Windows 10 and Minecraft Java

Hi,

We cannot use the Java version from the Windows 10 license. For better assistance on your Minecraft license, we would suggest that you contact our Xbox Billing Department directly on this

link.

Let us know how it turns out.

Jomari Arc, Apr 17, 2020
  4. hiphopper Win User

Minecraft Java and Windows 10

Java usage to high while playing minecraft/related

We have some confusion going on here.

First of all, the PC edition of Minecraft always used Java, and you will see it using CPU when you run Minecraft. This is normal, and I'm not sure why this is causing the OP to be concerned.

There is a new (Beta) version of "Minecraft for Windows 10" available in the Windows Store. Apparently Mojang converted the code from Java to C++ to run natively under Windows. When this version is running, there should be no Java running. This is not the same thing as the Minecraft PC (or Mac) edition.

If you are running "Minecraft for Windows 10" and you see Java running, it is another application on your system that is using Java. A completely different issue entirely. There are a number of desktop apps that use Java. Crashplan is one example.

hiphopper, Apr 17, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft Java and Windows 10

1. Minecraft Java and Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Minecraft Java

2. Why does modded Minecraft on Java run so poorly on my new PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does modded Minecraft on Java run so poorly on my new PC?: I recently built a new PC. i played the All the Mods 9 on my prior PC and my current PC. Magically, its performing the same and sometimes worse then my old PC. Here is a spec comparison.Old build was an i5-10600k, RTX 3080, 32GB DDR4 3200Mhz, running on a 500GB M.2 3rd gen...
  3. Why does modded Minecraft on Java run so poorly on my new PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does modded Minecraft on Java run so poorly on my new PC?: I recently built a new PC. i played the All the Mods 9 on my prior PC and my current PC. Magically, its performing the same and sometimes worse then my old PC. Here is a spec comparison.Old build was an i5-10600k, RTX 3080, 32GB DDR4 3200Mhz, running on a 500GB M.2 3rd gen...
  4. Microsoft Child account can't play online Java Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Child account can't play online Java Minecraft: I've followed every guide I can find to allow my child to play Minecraft Java Edition. Nothing works.I've set his account to allow him to join clubs, allow multiplayer outside of Xbox live and everything. Nothing seems to be working....
  5. Microsoft Child account can't play online Java Minecraft

Microsoft Child account can't play online Java Minecraft: I've followed every guide I can find to allow my child to play Minecraft Java Edition. Nothing works.I've set his account to allow him to join clubs, allow multiplayer outside of Xbox live and everything. Nothing seems to be working....
  6. Minecraft Java And Bedrock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java And Bedrock: Hello i bought minecraft java a while ago and ever since then i used to be able to play minecraft bedrock but today when i logged on it told me i needed to buy a bundle and only allowed me to play the trail...
  7. Minecraft Java And Bedrock

Minecraft Java And Bedrock: Hello i bought minecraft java a while ago and ever since then i used to be able to play minecraft bedrock but today when i logged on it told me i needed to buy a bundle and only allowed me to play the trail...
  8. We can buy Minecraft Java Edition separately from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We can buy Minecraft Java Edition separately from Microsoft Store: You can Buy Minecraft Java Edition separately on Microsoft Store. First go to Microsoft Store,then search 'Minecraft'.Select the Minecraft Bedrock & Java Edition Bundle.Scroll down then you can see the Minecraft Java Edition seperated...
  9. We can buy Minecraft Java Edition separately from Microsoft Store

We can buy Minecraft Java Edition separately from Microsoft Store: You can Buy Minecraft Java Edition separately on Microsoft Store. First go to Microsoft Store,then search 'Minecraft'.Select the Minecraft Bedrock & Java Edition Bundle.Scroll down then you can see the Minecraft Java Edition seperated...
  10. I clossed out out minecraft java edition and now it is saying i have to buy it again. I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I clossed out out minecraft java edition and now it is saying i have to buy it again. I...: I closed out out Minecraft java edition and now it is saying i have to buy it again. I still have the receipt proving i made a purchase. What do I do....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft java on windows 10

2. windows 10 minecraft to java

3. do you get a code for windows 10 minecraft with java

4. what is the easiest way to get minecraft java on windows 10,
  5. minecraft java vs windows 10,
  6. get windows store minecraft if already own java