Windows 10: Minecraft Java Edition - Can't join Multiplayer Servers

Discus and support Minecraft Java Edition - Can't join Multiplayer Servers in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have recently purchased Minecraft Java Edition, and I was creating a Minecraft server for my friends and I to play on, but it gives me a Failed to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LocalCommonWeeb, Mar 7, 2021.

1. Minecraft Java Edition - Can't join Multiplayer Servers

I have recently purchased Minecraft Java Edition, and I was creating a Minecraft server for my friends and I to play on, but it gives me a Failed to Login: The authentication servers are currently down for maintenance. I know it's because I have a Microsoft account I am just wondering if there is a way to bypass the authentication.

:)

LocalCommonWeeb, Mar 7, 2021
  2. Greg Carmack - Windows MVP 2010-20, Mar 7, 2021
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    Minecraft: Windows 10: Join malfunctions

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft community Forums.

This issue could possibly occur when the game server is down. For possible solutions to troubleshoot communication issues between your computer/network and the server that you are trying to connect to, I suggest you to try
    the steps listed in Multiplayer Connection Issues. However,
    if the issue persists, you may get in touch with the Mojang Support.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Mar 7, 2021
  4. Minecraft Java Edition - Can't join Multiplayer Servers

Family Safety - Block Minecraft Servers

Hey there,
    tcjohn78

Minecraft has to launch Java first to boot the game, as the game is coded using Java. It is run in the Java program, which is why it shows up as Java instead of Minecraft.exe

If your child was playing Minecraft Windows 10 edition, then it should have showed as Minecraft on the list.

As for blocking servers, this function doesn't seem possible. I did find this article here, that may help explain the servers a bit more.

Multiplayer

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Mar 7, 2021
Thema:

Minecraft Java Edition - Can't join Multiplayer Servers

1. Minecraft Java Edition - Can't join Multiplayer Servers - Similar Threads - Minecraft Java Edition

2. Minecraft java crashes when joining server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft java crashes when joining server: I am just minding my own business, when I decide I want to play Minecraft. So I open Minecraft Java and I try to log into hypixel. As soon as the world loads, my game freezes, and the only way out is control alt delete. I also tried it with other servers, but it does the same...
  3. Minecraft Java Edition won’t allow multiplayer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java Edition won’t allow multiplayer: Help! We just got my son this game to play with his older brother. I went to all the setting to allow multiplayer and it won’t work! I’ve followed all prior directions even thru Xbox gaming to allow multiplayer and communication under his profile. Restarted everything many...
  4. Minecraft Java Edition won’t allow multiplayer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Java Edition won’t allow multiplayer: Help! We just got my son this game to play with his older brother. I went to all the setting to allow multiplayer and it won’t work! I’ve followed all prior directions even thru Xbox gaming to allow multiplayer and communication under his profile. Restarted everything many...
  5. Minecraft Multiplayer Java

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Multiplayer Java: Won't let me play multiplayer Minecraft keeps saying Failed to log in: Multiplayer is disabled in settings i check my settings and it is disabled so i enable it and it still is saying the same thing....
  6. minecraft java edition multiplayer error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    minecraft java edition multiplayer error: ill try to join a freind or they will try to join me. we will open the world to lan and try to join but this error pops up every time failed to connect to serverio.netty.channel.abstractchannel$annotatedconnectexeption: connection timed out: no further information: we...
  7. Minecraft Java Edition Multiplayer restrictions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java Edition Multiplayer restrictions: My child has installed Minecraft Java on his PC but it says that multiplayer is restricted and it needs to be changed in settings, I have changed the settings in both mine and my child's account so that online multiplayer and joining groups is allowed, yet it still won't...
  8. minecraft java edition multiplayer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    minecraft java edition multiplayer: Hello, I recently bought minecraft java edition on my pc yesterday and I linked it with this microsoft account, but when i attempt to play multipayer it says "multiplayer is disabled. pease check your microsoft account settings". I have tried everything, I don't even have a...
  9. Minecraft Java Edition - Multiplayer Option disabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java Edition - Multiplayer Option disabled: we bought the Minecraft Java Edition to use it in multiplayer mode, but this option is disabled. Error message is 'Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your Microsoft account settings'. Unfortunately we can't find anything that could be changed. Any ideas? Thx!...
  10. Can't join servers Minecraft Windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't join servers Minecraft Windows 10 edition: I have tried multiple times trying to get this one server to work, it won't let me get into in at all. Could someone please help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-join-servers-minecraft-windows-10-edition/48538dac-f12d-4087-8795-f864e42063d7