Windows 10: Minecraft Java Edition Can't play Multyplayer

Discus and support Minecraft Java Edition Can't play Multyplayer in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I purchased Minecraft Java Edition to play with my friends in Multiplayer but when I log in the game it says "Multiplayer is disabled. Please check... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Diego Ochoa 555, Jan 11, 2021.

1. Minecraft Java Edition Can't play Multyplayer

I purchased Minecraft Java Edition to play with my friends in Multiplayer but when I log in the game it says "Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your Minecraft account settings" Could someone please help me? Thank you

:)

Diego Ochoa 555, Jan 11, 2021

2. Purchased Multiple Copies Of Minecraft Versions, But Need Minecraft - Java Edition.

Hi Debalena,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

If you have purchased several copies of Minecraft from Mojang, then I suggest you to refer the
    Mojang refunds policy and check their refund policy.

If you want to swap your editions of Minecraft that you have purchased, please
    Contact Mojang Support and they will help you with this.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Microsoft Store, then I suggest you to refer
    Returning items you bought from Microsoft Store for exchange or refund
    and check if you can get a refund.

As you need the Java Edition of Minecraft, you can follow the steps mentioned in
    How do I install Minecraft: Java Edition? and install
    the Java Edition of Minecraft on your computer.

Before purchasing the Java Edition of Minecraft, I suggest you to refer the system requirements for installing the Java Edition of Minecraft from
    Minecraft: Java Edition system requirements.

For reference, you may also refer the Different Minecraft Editions
    to know more about the different versions of Minecraft.

Shafeeq_Khan, Jan 11, 2021
  3. Minecraft Java and Windows 10 edition

For a long time i've wanted to play minecraft with my friends,but they own Minecraft Java edition,and i own Minecraft Windows 10 edition. And we can't connect to eachother. Will there be a way to make Java and Windows 10 have the same playable servers?

Alin Marinas, Jan 11, 2021
  4. Minecraft Java Edition Can't play Multyplayer

Minecraft Java edition

When I try to play Minecraft Java Edition and press play on the launcher, it appears to start but then it says "Error: Could not create the Java Virtual Machine. Error: a fatal exception has occurred. Program will exit." Then it brings me back to the launcher
    to say the game crashed with the exit code: 0

Areeb Mirza, Jan 11, 2021
Thema:

Minecraft Java Edition Can't play Multyplayer

1. Minecraft Java Edition Can't play Multyplayer - Similar Threads - Minecraft Java Edition

2. I bought Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition, but I can't play the Java Edition. Why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition, but I can't play the Java Edition. Why?: I recently bought Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition from the Microsoft store through the Minecraft launcher, and Bedrock works fine, but I am not able to access, or play the full game of Minecraft: Java Edition on my account. It still shows the "Buy Now" button, and when I...
  3. I bought Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition, but I can't play the Java Edition. Why?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition, but I can't play the Java Edition. Why?: I recently bought Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition from the Microsoft store through the Minecraft launcher, and Bedrock works fine, but I am not able to access, or play the full game of Minecraft: Java Edition on my account. It still shows the "Buy Now" button, and when I...
  4. Bought minecraft but can't play Java edition only Bedrock

Bought minecraft but can't play Java edition only Bedrock: I bought Minecraft wanting to play the Java edition of minecraft, but it says "Buy Now" in Java, but i can play bedrock without any problem.Here what a tried : Desinstall and install the launcher and enter in the account i bought it, alredy tried to enter in the same account...
  5. minecraft java edition can't login minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft java edition can't login minecraft: minecraft java edition can't login minecraft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-java-edition-cant-login-minecraft/9a26f4bc-df32-4cb3-8a29-b5eede4ecd61
  6. minecraft java edition can't login minecraft

minecraft java edition can't login minecraft: minecraft java edition can't login minecraft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-java-edition-cant-login-minecraft/9a26f4bc-df32-4cb3-8a29-b5eede4ecd61
  7. I cant play Minecraft Multyplayer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant play Minecraft Multyplayer: Please somebody help me how to fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-play-minecraft-multyplayer/d5a77fb7-d413-416a-8fad-129fc331c7d8
  8. I cant play Minecraft Multyplayer

I cant play Minecraft Multyplayer: Please somebody help me how to fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-play-minecraft-multyplayer/d5a77fb7-d413-416a-8fad-129fc331c7d8
  9. Minecraft Java edition fail to play.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java edition fail to play.: When I got minecraft I decided to get Widows edition first. I bought it and played for a while then I noticed that I could only play certain servers on java edition so I buy java edition. After buying I successfully installed. when I opened the minecraft start up I could only...
  10. Can't Play A Minecraft Java Edition Premium Server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Play A Minecraft Java Edition Premium Server: I recently bought minecraft java with a microsoft account but I'm not allowed to play on a premium server? [ATTACH] Thats what it says everytime i try to connect to a premium server. I also played with my friends mojang account and it worked perfectly??...