Windows 10: Minecraft JAVA edition launches but freezes a second after the window opens and gets stuck...

Discus and support Minecraft JAVA edition launches but freezes a second after the window opens and gets stuck... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I need help with a problem with a game, I feel like this game doesn't work because of my computer's sake as I uninstalled it reinstalled 3 times... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ShaneMcdonald951, Dec 13, 2018.

1. Minecraft JAVA edition launches but freezes a second after the window opens and gets stuck...

Hi,

I need help with a problem with a game, I feel like this game doesn't work because of my computer's sake as I uninstalled it reinstalled 3 times and uninstalled and reinstalled java 1 time. So here is my story one day I was playing with forge 1.7.10 in a massive mod called Lord of The Rings, worked well added some mods, worked well tried to us MCEdit on it didn't work looked up solution which involved a data file to the Middle Earth folder which is a dimension it makes the edit program think it is a world that didn't work either so I got world edit another edit mod for Minecraft WORLDS, I put that in the game just failed to start at all I saw it running but didn't open the window "no clue why" so looked at logs and the logs had 25 plus "warnings" no errors though. So I unistalled forge and the whole area then reinstalled seemed like a forge issue. Wasn't failed to work again I end task with task manager of the whole minecraft launcher but not the application itself turns out it opened. So I exited and then it failed again. Uninstalled all tried to play 1.13.2 latest release now here is my issue the one I message above. Or the name of this post. So here is what i am wondering:

1. What did I do wrong? How could this happen even after uninstalling all the mods I had and playing the vanilla game?

2. What applications run Minecraft? Java right? I uninstall Java and reinstalled so how could this be the problem too?

Contact me if you need more info. I not sure what sub topic is so I just chose Windows Game Bar but I know it is a technical problem.

:)

ShaneMcdonald951, Dec 13, 2018

2. minecraft java/windows 10

I bought the java edition of minecraft.

experience launching trouble (unable to update native launcher window error message)

I redeem the windows 10 code and got the app running.

still the shortcut to the original java exe gives me the same error windows.

I want to register to minecraft class online that require the java edition.

"Note that there are four versions of Minecraft but only one works for this class. This class works ONLY with

MINECRAFT PC/MAC, also known as the JAVA Edition. It does not work with any of those other three.

Minecraft PC/Mac works on Windows 10 computers (as well as Macs, Linux and other versions of Windows),

but is not the same as the Minecraft Windows 10 version. Confusing, right? Contact me before class if you

aren't sure you have the right version."

How can I get the java running?

thanks

isabellecorriveau, Dec 13, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Minecraft: Education Edition will launch November 1

Source: Minecraft: Education Edition will launch November 1 | Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Dec 13, 2018
  4. Minecraft JAVA edition launches but freezes a second after the window opens and gets stuck...

Cannot get Minecraft Java Edition for free after purchasing Minecraft Windows 10 edition

I accidentally purchased Minecraft Windows 10 edition without knowing that i cannot get Minecraft Java edition for free by purchasing windows 10 edition .Mojang is providing free windows 10 edition for those who purchased Minecraft Java Edition.Why doesn't
    it work other way around when the price is same for both products.Pleease help me.

srisatya9618, Dec 13, 2018
Thema:

Minecraft JAVA edition launches but freezes a second after the window opens and gets stuck...

1. Minecraft JAVA edition launches but freezes a second after the window opens and gets stuck... - Similar Threads - Minecraft JAVA edition

2. Minecraft java edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft java edition: Hello, I recently heard that i could get minecraft windows edition for free if i had a mojang account and it is older that 2018 but i migrated my account to a microsoft account. Can i still get a free minecraft windows edition for free after a migration?...
  3. Minecraft Java windows edition freezes for one second when someone talks in chat after a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java windows edition freezes for one second when someone talks in chat after a...: I have tried to update windows, delete my mc version, play around in settings, nothing seems to work. the issue only started yesterday, and so far that I know it's only like this on one or two servers - though no one else in these servers have this issue, so it can't be...
  4. Minecraft Java windows edition freezes for one second when someone talks in chat after a...

Minecraft Java windows edition freezes for one second when someone talks in chat after a...: I have tried to update windows, delete my mc version, play around in settings, nothing seems to work. the issue only started yesterday, and so far that I know it's only like this on one or two servers - though no one else in these servers have this issue, so it can't be...
  5. Minecraft java edition

Minecraft java edition: Hi, just wondering if I purchase Minecraft Java edition for my windows PC but I change my computer to a MAC. Do I need to re-purchase minecraft java for my Mac? Thanks....
  6. Minecraft Java edition and windows Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Java edition and windows Edition: Hello,I've bought minecraft back in 2014 or 2015 and haven't played it since, now I wanted to experience the ray trace thing, but I migrated my mojang account before redeeming the windows 10 edition. Can I somehow still get the windows edition?BR,Surugiu Dragos...
  7. Minecraft Java Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java Edition: I was on my microsoft Xbox account for the minecraft website and when i bought the game i downloaded the launcher but when i opened the launcher it only said play demo yet i got charged the 26 dollars and its not on my account in the launcher and i tried everything...
  8. Minecraft Java Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Java Edition: Hello I just recently wanted to start playing Minecraft I don't want the bedrock edition I want to play the java edition on windows 10 so I bought a digital code to buy it I bought it and everything and downloaded the Minecraft launcher it then says to login to Mojang account...
  9. minecraft java edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft java edition: I have minecraft java edition on my old computer and recently I got a new computer can i get minecraft java edition on the other computer or do i have to pay for it again...
  10. Minecraft Java edition freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java edition freezing: I've been trying to play Minecraft, so basically what's happening is I'll click on Minecraft launcher, launch Minecraft, it will open the java app, it will show the white screen with the red progress bar, the progress bar will load, but only to about 80%, where it just...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft game window opens but freezes

2. minecraft java edition freezes