Windows 10: Minecraft: Java Edition, multiplayer disabled on my account after migration from Mojang....

Discus and support Minecraft: Java Edition, multiplayer disabled on my account after migration from Mojang.... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So, I keep seeing the same solution and it's absolutely not working. I go to manage my account settings, I have gone to privacy settings, and I already... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jian181, May 5, 2022.

1. Jian181 Win User

Minecraft: Java Edition, multiplayer disabled on my account after migration from Mojang....

So, I keep seeing the same solution and it's absolutely not working. I go to manage my account settings, I have gone to privacy settings, and I already had everything ticked to allow yet it still does not work.

:)

Jian181, May 5, 2022

2. Purchased Multiple Copies Of Minecraft Versions, But Need Minecraft - Java Edition.

Hi Debalena,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

If you have purchased several copies of Minecraft from Mojang, then I suggest you to refer the
    Mojang refunds policy and check their refund policy.

If you want to swap your editions of Minecraft that you have purchased, please
    Contact Mojang Support and they will help you with this.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Microsoft Store, then I suggest you to refer
    Returning items you bought from Microsoft Store for exchange or refund
    and check if you can get a refund.

As you need the Java Edition of Minecraft, you can follow the steps mentioned in
    How do I install Minecraft: Java Edition? and install
    the Java Edition of Minecraft on your computer.

Before purchasing the Java Edition of Minecraft, I suggest you to refer the system requirements for installing the Java Edition of Minecraft from
    Minecraft: Java Edition system requirements.

For reference, you may also refer the Different Minecraft Editions
    to know more about the different versions of Minecraft.

Shafeeq_Khan, May 5, 2022
  3. MInecraft: Java Edition Cant Login.

Hi Juan,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while accessing the Minecraft Java Edition website.

If you are using a specific browser, I would suggest you to try using any other browser and see if you face the same issue while accessing and downloading Minecraft Java Edition.

However, you can also get in touch with the
    Mojang Technical Support team
    for further assistance regarding the issue.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, May 5, 2022
  4. Minecraft: Java Edition, multiplayer disabled on my account after migration from Mojang....

Minecraft Java and Windows 10 version

Hi

My name is Lee; an Independent Consultant, I'm here to help you with your problem.

Here is the steps

Is Minecraft for Windows 10 included with the purchase of Minecraft: Java Edition?

Players who have purchased Minecraft: Java Edition before October 19th, 2018 can get Minecraft for Windows 10 for free by visiting their Mojang account. Log into account.mojang.com, and under the “My Games” heading you will find a button to claim your gift
    code. If you purchased Minecraft: Java Edition after October 19th, 2018, the button will not be there, so if you’re unsure of when you purchased Minecraft: Java Edition, that’s a good way to check. Pressing the button will generate a token and send you to
    a Microsoft redemption page.

If you have an older Minecraft account (you still log in with your username), visit this article to find out about account migration. Once you’ve migrated your account, you will be able to claim a code for Minecraft for Windows 10.

You must be signed into a Microsoft/Xbox Live account in order to redeem the code. Please note that you cannot move the license once the code has been redeemed. Your code is saved on your Mojang account page for future reference.

Reference :
    https://help.mojang.com/customer/en/portal/arti...

Thanks

Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly
    research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

LEE QICHENG, May 5, 2022
Thema:

Minecraft: Java Edition, multiplayer disabled on my account after migration from Mojang....

1. Minecraft: Java Edition, multiplayer disabled on my account after migration from Mojang.... - Similar Threads - Minecraft Java Edition

2. Minecraft Java Edition not showing my purchase from Mojang

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java Edition not showing my purchase from Mojang: I'm trying to play Minecraft Java Edition, installed on a new PC, but, the launcher doesn't show that I own it. I had it on a previous computer that was destroyed. The Minecraft launcher shows that I own Minecraft for Windows. But not Minecraft Java Edition. I actually have...
  3. Minecraft Java Edition not showing my purchase from Mojang

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Java Edition not showing my purchase from Mojang: I'm trying to play Minecraft Java Edition, installed on a new PC, but, the launcher doesn't show that I own it. I had it on a previous computer that was destroyed. The Minecraft launcher shows that I own Minecraft for Windows. But not Minecraft Java Edition. I actually have...
  4. Can't use my Minecraft account after migration from Mojang

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't use my Minecraft account after migration from Mojang: Hi.I completed migration of my accounts some months ago and then took a break from playing Minecraft. I bought my Mojang account a long time ago, perhaps in 2011 or 2012, I don't remember for sure. The name of my account is NextSphere 20792 and below there is my original name...
  5. Can't use my Minecraft account after migration from Mojang

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't use my Minecraft account after migration from Mojang: Hi.I completed migration of my accounts some months ago and then took a break from playing Minecraft. I bought my Mojang account a long time ago, perhaps in 2011 or 2012, I don't remember for sure. The name of my account is NextSphere 20792 and below there is my original name...
  6. Minecraft: Java Edition, multiplayer disabled on my account after migration from Mojang....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft: Java Edition, multiplayer disabled on my account after migration from Mojang....: So, I keep seeing the same solution and it's absolutely not working. I go to manage my account settings, I have gone to privacy settings, and I already had everything ticked to allow yet it still does not work....
  7. Unable to login to Minecraft Java Edition after account migration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to login to Minecraft Java Edition after account migration: -The migration was successful. There is no option to reattempt in the Mojang portal seriously, people stop sending me there.-There is no option in the Minecraft Launcher to use anything other than a Mojang account to login. Yes, I have tried using minecraft.exe to bypass the...
  8. minecraft java edition multiplayer error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    minecraft java edition multiplayer error: ill try to join a freind or they will try to join me. we will open the world to lan and try to join but this error pops up every time failed to connect to serverio.netty.channel.abstractchannel$annotatedconnectexeption: connection timed out: no further information: we...
  9. minecraft java edition multiplayer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    minecraft java edition multiplayer: Hello, I recently bought minecraft java edition on my pc yesterday and I linked it with this microsoft account, but when i attempt to play multipayer it says "multiplayer is disabled. pease check your microsoft account settings". I have tried everything, I don't even have a...
  10. Minecraft Java Edition - Multiplayer Option disabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java Edition - Multiplayer Option disabled: we bought the Minecraft Java Edition to use it in multiplayer mode, but this option is disabled. Error message is 'Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your Microsoft account settings'. Unfortunately we can't find anything that could be changed. Any ideas? Thx!...