Windows 10: minecraft java edition multiplayer error

Discus and support minecraft java edition multiplayer error in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; ill try to join a freind or they will try to join me. we will open the world to lan and try to join but this error pops up every time failed to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by thecatonitsback, Feb 10, 2021.

1. minecraft java edition multiplayer error

ill try to join a freind or they will try to join me. we will open the world to lan and try to join but this error pops up every time

failed to connect to serverio.netty.channel.abstractchannel$annotatedconnectexeption: connection timed out: no further information:

we both have no internet problems either as we can play other online multiplayers i would be very thankfull for some advice and support

:)

thecatonitsback, Feb 10, 2021

2. Purchased Multiple Copies Of Minecraft Versions, But Need Minecraft - Java Edition.

Hi Debalena,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

If you have purchased several copies of Minecraft from Mojang, then I suggest you to refer the
    Mojang refunds policy and check their refund policy.

If you want to swap your editions of Minecraft that you have purchased, please
    Contact Mojang Support and they will help you with this.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Microsoft Store, then I suggest you to refer
    Returning items you bought from Microsoft Store for exchange or refund
    and check if you can get a refund.

As you need the Java Edition of Minecraft, you can follow the steps mentioned in
    How do I install Minecraft: Java Edition? and install
    the Java Edition of Minecraft on your computer.

Before purchasing the Java Edition of Minecraft, I suggest you to refer the system requirements for installing the Java Edition of Minecraft from
    Minecraft: Java Edition system requirements.

For reference, you may also refer the Different Minecraft Editions
    to know more about the different versions of Minecraft.

Shafeeq_Khan, Feb 10, 2021
  3. minecraft java edition

I have minecraft java edition on my old computer and recently I got a new computer can i get minecraft java edition on the other computer or do i have to pay for it again

TippyWhisper978, Feb 10, 2021
  4. minecraft java edition multiplayer error

Minecraft Java edition

When I try to play Minecraft Java Edition and press play on the launcher, it appears to start but then it says "Error: Could not create the Java Virtual Machine. Error: a fatal exception has occurred. Program will exit." Then it brings me back to the launcher
    to say the game crashed with the exit code: 0

Areeb Mirza, Feb 10, 2021
Thema:

minecraft java edition multiplayer error

1. minecraft java edition multiplayer error - Similar Threads - minecraft java edition

2. Minecraft Java Edition won’t allow multiplayer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java Edition won’t allow multiplayer: Help! We just got my son this game to play with his older brother. I went to all the setting to allow multiplayer and it won’t work! I’ve followed all prior directions even thru Xbox gaming to allow multiplayer and communication under his profile. Restarted everything many...
  3. Minecraft Java Edition won’t allow multiplayer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Java Edition won’t allow multiplayer: Help! We just got my son this game to play with his older brother. I went to all the setting to allow multiplayer and it won’t work! I’ve followed all prior directions even thru Xbox gaming to allow multiplayer and communication under his profile. Restarted everything many...
  4. Minecraft Multiplayer Java

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Multiplayer Java: Won't let me play multiplayer Minecraft keeps saying Failed to log in: Multiplayer is disabled in settings i check my settings and it is disabled so i enable it and it still is saying the same thing....
  5. Minecraft Java Edition - Can't join Multiplayer Servers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java Edition - Can't join Multiplayer Servers: I have recently purchased Minecraft Java Edition, and I was creating a Minecraft server for my friends and I to play on, but it gives me a Failed to Login: The authentication servers are currently down for maintenance. I know it's because I have a Microsoft account I am just...
  6. Minecraft Java Edition Multiplayer restrictions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java Edition Multiplayer restrictions: My child has installed Minecraft Java on his PC but it says that multiplayer is restricted and it needs to be changed in settings, I have changed the settings in both mine and my child's account so that online multiplayer and joining groups is allowed, yet it still won't...
  7. minecraft java edition multiplayer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    minecraft java edition multiplayer: Hello, I recently bought minecraft java edition on my pc yesterday and I linked it with this microsoft account, but when i attempt to play multipayer it says "multiplayer is disabled. pease check your microsoft account settings". I have tried everything, I don't even have a...
  8. Minecraft Java Edition - Multiplayer Option disabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java Edition - Multiplayer Option disabled: we bought the Minecraft Java Edition to use it in multiplayer mode, but this option is disabled. Error message is 'Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your Microsoft account settings'. Unfortunately we can't find anything that could be changed. Any ideas? Thx!...
  9. Java Minecraft multiplayer ominaisuus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Java Minecraft multiplayer ominaisuus: Moi! Miten saan kytkettyä päälle Java Minecraftin multiplayerominaisuuden? T.Eero https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/java-minecraft-multiplayer-ominaisuus/12057dac-3481-41e4-aeab-411e7f37c2fb
  10. minecraft java edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft java edition: I have minecraft java edition on my old computer and recently I got a new computer can i get minecraft java edition on the other computer or do i have to pay for it again...