Windows 10: Minecraft java edition not responding

Discus and support Minecraft java edition not responding in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey so i just bought java edition today and went to the launcher and everything, Im on the newest version but everytime i try and open minecraft it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Hifiveuniverse, Feb 23, 2021 at 3:02 PM.

1. Minecraft java edition not responding

Hey so i just bought java edition today and went to the launcher and everything, Im on the newest version but everytime i try and open minecraft it doesnt respond and it wont let me play. Ive been wanting to play java for a really long time so some help would be appreciated: Ive got no clue if its a problem with my user name or if its my computer set up.

:)

Hifiveuniverse, Feb 23, 2021 at 3:02 PM
Thema:

Minecraft java edition not responding

1. Minecraft java edition not responding - Similar Threads - Minecraft java edition

2. Minecraft Java edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java edition: I have played minecraft on every other console using my microsoft account and have had no issues whatsoever. I recently bought Minecraft Java edition for the advanced servers. I was logged into my microsoft Minecraft account and tried to play a few different popular servers...
  3. Minecraft Java Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Java Edition: Can I buy Minecraft Java Edition in the Microsoft Store? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-java-edition/3299b199-8973-4e34-adb9-5db167d6051a
  4. Minecraft Java Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java Edition: Hello! I recently got a Windows 10 PC. I read somewhere that you actually can get Java Minecraft on a Windows 10 PC. However, I’ve tried to buy Java Edition many times and it’ll say “An error occured while placing order, please verify payment info and try again.” At first,...
  5. Minecraft Java Edition

Minecraft Java Edition: Hello I just recently wanted to start playing Minecraft I don't want the bedrock edition I want to play the java edition on windows 10 so I bought a digital code to buy it I bought it and everything and downloaded the Minecraft launcher it then says to login to Mojang account...
  6. Minecraft Java edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java edition: When I try to play Minecraft Java Edition and press play on the launcher, it appears to start but then it says "Error: Could not create the Java Virtual Machine. Error: a fatal exception has occurred. Program will exit." Then it brings me back to the launcher to say the game...
  7. minecraft java edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft java edition: I just brought an account once it let me log in and said I purchased it but didn't let me play on the account so I tried purchasing it again and it took my money again and didn't let me go on please help or I would like a refund...
  8. minecraft java edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft java edition: Hello dear microsoft my friend is in trouble with minecraft java edition his computer is restarted himself when he playing his own minecraft survival world than he opened back the computer but his survival world is gone in minecraft save files he can clearly see the world...
  9. minecraft java edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft java edition: I have minecraft java edition on my old computer and recently I got a new computer can i get minecraft java edition on the other computer or do i have to pay for it again...
  10. minecraft java edition

minecraft java edition: I bought Minecraft java edition and it says to go to my email to check for the purchase receipt. But when I go and check my e-mail the purchase will not show up so I cant download the product I paid for. as I paid for it it wont let me install the product because the e-mail...