Windows 10: Minecraft: java edition owner, when can I get the code for the bedrock edition?

Discus and support Minecraft: java edition owner, when can I get the code for the bedrock edition? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have bought the Java edition of minecraft a very long time ago 2015 if my memory serves me correctly, when will the codes be restocked so I can get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ahsameh, Apr 14, 2021.

1. Ahsameh Win User

Minecraft: java edition owner, when can I get the code for the bedrock edition?

I have bought the Java edition of minecraft a very long time ago 2015 if my memory serves me correctly, when will the codes be restocked so I can get my free edition of bedrock?

:)

Ahsameh, Apr 14, 2021

2. Minecraft Bedrock Edition

EDIT: It turns out the free offer ended 15 days ago ;(

Hello MaliaT,

I myself bought Minecraft Java in 2013 and I am a proud Owner of Minecraft Bedrock since 2018.

So I can tell what you mean.

First of all:

To redeem a code for Minecraft Bedrock, you must have bought Minecraft Java before the 19th October 2018 and you must have Windows 10 installed on your Computer.

Minecraft Bedrock is only available for Windows 10.

You can't install it on Windows 7 or even 8.1.

To redeem the code:

>Go to the Mojang website and login into your Mojang account (assuming you have one and you know your password)

Link: Mojang Studios Account

> click Redeem under Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition

> you should be automatically sent to the Microsoft Store

> click Redeem and enter the code

> Now open the Microsoft Store App and search Minecraft: Windows 10 edition and install it

> launch it after you installed it

Congratulations, you are now the proud owner of Minecraft Bedrock!

William N. Henze, Apr 14, 2021
  3. Minecraft Bedrock edition

My friend installed the free trial of Minecraft Bedrock Edition and after about a month he bought java edition and got a free code. After he redeemed it sent him to the Microsoft store where it told him to buy it even though he was logged in and when he
    tried to type the code again it just says its already redeemed. When he launches Minecraft Bedrock it tells him to buy it again and there is no way to uninstall it. So he basically bought a game that he can't play (Java edition works).

cRz EmraldDrift, Apr 14, 2021
  4. THaynes Win User

Minecraft Bedrock Edition

I bought Minecraft java edition well before 2018, I dont know why I am not able to download bedrock edition for windows 10.... All the youtube videos do not help since I simply do not have the "free" code to download the game.

THaynes, Apr 14, 2021
Thema:

1. Minecraft: java edition owner, when can I get the code for the bedrock edition? - Similar Threads - Minecraft java edition

2. Minecraft java and bedrock edition online purchase.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft java and bedrock edition online purchase.: Hello I downloaded a game called minecraft java and bedrock edition then when it has been installed I only had bedrock edition not java and I downloaded the java on Microsoft store and it still did not work so can you help me know what is wrong and by the way my windows is 10...
  3. I bought Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition, but I can't play the Java Edition. Why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition, but I can't play the Java Edition. Why?: I recently bought Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition from the Microsoft store through the Minecraft launcher, and Bedrock works fine, but I am not able to access, or play the full game of Minecraft: Java Edition on my account. It still shows the "Buy Now" button, and when I...
  4. I have minecraft bedrock edition for windows 10, but I can not get java edition, last year...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have minecraft bedrock edition for windows 10, but I can not get java edition, last year...: when i try to get java it tells me to buy but I own bedrock. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-minecraft-bedrock-edition-for-windows-10/82cb7a40-e94e-4069-a439-2e111cc91f5c
  5. Nasıl Minecraft: Bedrock Edition ile Minecraft: Java Edition Alınır?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nasıl Minecraft: Bedrock Edition ile Minecraft: Java Edition Alınır?: Merhaba, ben Berke Minecraft: Bedrock Edition aldım fakat nasıl Minecraft: Java alacağımı bilmiyorum. Bilen varsa lütfen bu sorunun altına cevabını iletsin....
  6. Nasıl Minecraft: Bedrock Edition ile Minecraft: Java Edition Alınır?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nasıl Minecraft: Bedrock Edition ile Minecraft: Java Edition Alınır?: Merhaba, ben Berke Minecraft: Bedrock Edition aldım fakat nasıl Minecraft: Java alacağımı bilmiyorum. Bilen varsa lütfen bu sorunun altına cevabını iletsin....
  7. Minecraft Java Edition to Bedrock Edition:

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java Edition to Bedrock Edition:: Hello, I was told that I was able to get Bedrock edition for free if I had bought Minecraft Java edition before October 19th 2018 which I did buy it before then, four years before that to be exact. I was told to contact a support team which I could not find so I turned to...
  8. Code for Minecraft Java Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Code for Minecraft Java Edition: My problem is that I can't redeem a code because I was never given one and when I go to the Microsoft Store to play RTX it says I have to buy it. I bought this Minecraft in 2014-2015. I have looked and seen other Q&A but I can't exactly solve my problem....
  9. Minecraft: Bedrock edition code

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Minecraft: Bedrock edition code: I have seen a lot of posts about people not being able to find their redemption code and I have not been able to find mine as well. I purchased it in 2016 so I know that should not be a problem. Any help finding where this code would be? [ATTACH]...
  10. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Code

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition Code: I bought the game mine craft during a period of time in which bedrock codes were being given free. Now that I want to redeem such code, it appears that they have "run out" Upon looking at some different threads an FAQ's I am to understand that these codes are still given out...