Windows 10: Minecraft (Java Edition) runs very slow

Discus and support Minecraft (Java Edition) runs very slow in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Just went from linux back to windows due to driver issues, I just want to play minecraft with shaders on my new GPU! Linux (on my old worse GPU had... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Djpiper28, Aug 25, 2019.

1. Djpiper28 Win User

Minecraft (Java Edition) runs very slow

Just went from linux back to windows due to driver issues, I just want to play minecraft with shaders on my new GPU! Linux (on my old worse GPU had 12fps on the shader pack - nice!) but now on windows it has 0: it won't load on the same settings as the CPU usage maxes out and the CPU stops responding

:)

Djpiper28, Aug 25, 2019

2. Purchased Multiple Copies Of Minecraft Versions, But Need Minecraft - Java Edition.

Hi Debalena,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

If you have purchased several copies of Minecraft from Mojang, then I suggest you to refer the
    Mojang refunds policy and check their refund policy.

If you want to swap your editions of Minecraft that you have purchased, please
    Contact Mojang Support and they will help you with this.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Microsoft Store, then I suggest you to refer
    Returning items you bought from Microsoft Store for exchange or refund
    and check if you can get a refund.

As you need the Java Edition of Minecraft, you can follow the steps mentioned in
    How do I install Minecraft: Java Edition? and install
    the Java Edition of Minecraft on your computer.

Before purchasing the Java Edition of Minecraft, I suggest you to refer the system requirements for installing the Java Edition of Minecraft from
    Minecraft: Java Edition system requirements.

For reference, you may also refer the Different Minecraft Editions
    to know more about the different versions of Minecraft.

Shafeeq_Khan, Aug 25, 2019
  3. MInecraft: Java Edition Cant Login.

Hi Juan,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while accessing the Minecraft Java Edition website.

If you are using a specific browser, I would suggest you to try using any other browser and see if you face the same issue while accessing and downloading Minecraft Java Edition.

However, you can also get in touch with the
    Mojang Technical Support team
    for further assistance regarding the issue.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Aug 25, 2019
  4. hiphopper Win User

Java usage to high while playing minecraft/related

We have some confusion going on here.

First of all, the PC edition of Minecraft always used Java, and you will see it using CPU when you run Minecraft. This is normal, and I'm not sure why this is causing the OP to be concerned.

There is a new (Beta) version of "Minecraft for Windows 10" available in the Windows Store. Apparently Mojang converted the code from Java to C++ to run natively under Windows. When this version is running, there should be no Java running. This is not the same thing as the Minecraft PC (or Mac) edition.

If you are running "Minecraft for Windows 10" and you see Java running, it is another application on your system that is using Java. A completely different issue entirely. There are a number of desktop apps that use Java. Crashplan is one example.

hiphopper, Aug 25, 2019
Thema:

1. Minecraft (Java Edition) runs very slow - Similar Threads - Minecraft Java Edition

2. Computer is running very slow

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Computer is running very slow: My computer is running very slow and sometimes it does not to respond at all. And this happen after I watch adult content movies. Please help. AB Mavhungu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/computer-is-running-very-slow/ebca2912-84c8-4e15-8ea0-bc01844e2c4a
  3. Windows 10 edition Minecraft to JAVA

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 edition Minecraft to JAVA: Hi im getting frustrated now because I got windows 10 edition Minecraft. Is there anyway I can get java for free since I have the windows 10 edition. Please Help me/...
  4. MInecraft: Java Edition Cant Login.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MInecraft: Java Edition Cant Login.: I have been having a problem with my account not being able to login to the Minecraft.Net Website, I have two Pc's at home, I try logging into my account their, and it works, but when I try logging in to my own Pc, I click Log in, and it doesn't respond, it tells me to verify...
  5. Minecraft Bedrock edition for free (already have JAVA)

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Bedrock edition for free (already have JAVA): My friend said that if i bought Minecraft Java edition, i could get Bedrock Edition for free (Windows 10) but i dont see how to get it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-bedrock-edition-for-free-already-have/85473e15-a51d-4d29-9429-b0699af429a9"
  6. Purchased Multiple Copies Of Minecraft Versions, But Need Minecraft - Java Edition.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Purchased Multiple Copies Of Minecraft Versions, But Need Minecraft - Java Edition.: I have several copies of minecraft for Xbox and PC, but cant find my downloaded PC one from last year. I signed up for the game pass and saw that minecraft was free but couldn't find how. I eventually downloaded the game for £25 for Windows 10, only to find that I couldn't...
  7. PC booting slow and running very slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC booting slow and running very slow: My PC has been acting up pretty bad, it seems to have been a deterioration over time as it started rough and is just getting worse. It will take about 10 minutes or so to boot, when i finally get in, even right clicking for the simple drop down menu has my mouse loading for...
  8. I unistalled Minecraft Windows 10 Java Edition.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I unistalled Minecraft Windows 10 Java Edition.: I'm not able to reinstall. Need help on how to fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-unistalled-minecraft-windows-10-java-edition/cfc40142-972f-4a0c-8ea9-c5f3a5a9b6d6
  9. my computer runs very slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my computer runs very slow: please help to make my computer runs faster thanks and god bless alanis https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-runs-very-slow/47ae14ce-1dd2-4323-b2bc-d16e3b1a6c82
  10. Internet running very slow

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet running very slow: Hi all, i'm running windows 10 on a dell pc.In the last week my internet has started to run very slow. I usually use chrome, but also have internet explorer which was also slow which leads me to think the problem is to with windows rather than a browser. My ps3 seems to run...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft java edition running slow