Windows 10: Minecraft Java Edition

Discus and support Minecraft Java Edition in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello! I recently got a Windows 10 PC. I read somewhere that you actually can get Java Minecraft on a Windows 10 PC. However, I’ve tried to buy Java... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by meadow, Feb 8, 2021.

1. meadow Win User

Minecraft Java Edition

Hello!

I recently got a Windows 10 PC. I read somewhere that you actually can get Java Minecraft on a Windows 10 PC. However, I’ve tried to buy Java Edition many times and it’ll say “An error occured while placing order, please verify payment info and try again.” At first, I just thought I was typing my card info wrong but I wasn’t. Why is it so difficult? Is the website broken? Why can’t I buy it?

:)

meadow, Feb 8, 2021

2. Purchased Multiple Copies Of Minecraft Versions, But Need Minecraft - Java Edition.

Hi Debalena,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

If you have purchased several copies of Minecraft from Mojang, then I suggest you to refer the
    Mojang refunds policy and check their refund policy.

If you want to swap your editions of Minecraft that you have purchased, please
    Contact Mojang Support and they will help you with this.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Microsoft Store, then I suggest you to refer
    Returning items you bought from Microsoft Store for exchange or refund
    and check if you can get a refund.

As you need the Java Edition of Minecraft, you can follow the steps mentioned in
    How do I install Minecraft: Java Edition? and install
    the Java Edition of Minecraft on your computer.

Before purchasing the Java Edition of Minecraft, I suggest you to refer the system requirements for installing the Java Edition of Minecraft from
    Minecraft: Java Edition system requirements.

For reference, you may also refer the Different Minecraft Editions
    to know more about the different versions of Minecraft.

Shafeeq_Khan, Feb 8, 2021
  3. minecraft java edition

I have minecraft java edition on my old computer and recently I got a new computer can i get minecraft java edition on the other computer or do i have to pay for it again

TippyWhisper978, Feb 8, 2021
  4. Minecraft Java Edition

Install Minecraft Java Edition

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Seems that you are trying to install Minecraft java edition on a Windows 10 PC. Yes, you can install Minecraft Java edition on the Windows 10 PC provided you need
    to use the same Email account you used at the time of purchase.

Please note that a Minecraft purchase is tied to your account (email address) and not a device. As such, you
    can download and install Minecraft: Java Edition on as many computers as you want. To log in, use your email address and password (or username and password if you have an older account)

You may also refer this article for additional information:
    How do I install Minecraft:
    Java Edition

Hope it helps.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Feb 8, 2021
Thema:

Minecraft Java Edition

1. Minecraft Java Edition - Similar Threads - Minecraft Java Edition

2. Minecraft java edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft java edition: Hello, I recently heard that i could get minecraft windows edition for free if i had a mojang account and it is older that 2018 but i migrated my account to a microsoft account. Can i still get a free minecraft windows edition for free after a migration?...
  3. Minecraft java edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft java edition: Hello, I recently heard that i could get minecraft windows edition for free if i had a mojang account and it is older that 2018 but i migrated my account to a microsoft account. Can i still get a free minecraft windows edition for free after a migration?...
  4. Minecraft Java Edition

Minecraft Java Edition: My son use the minecraft demo for a bit and after I purchased it he was not able to use it. Each time he launch it, he will be taken to the Microsoft Store. I uninstalled Minecraft and have not been able to reinstall it. When I click on "install" nothing happens we don't even...
  5. Minecraft java edition

Minecraft java edition: Hi, just wondering if I purchase Minecraft Java edition for my windows PC but I change my computer to a MAC. Do I need to re-purchase minecraft java for my Mac? Thanks....
  6. Minecraft Java Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java Edition: I was on my microsoft Xbox account for the minecraft website and when i bought the game i downloaded the launcher but when i opened the launcher it only said play demo yet i got charged the 26 dollars and its not on my account in the launcher and i tried everything...
  7. Minecraft Java Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Java Edition: Can I buy Minecraft Java Edition in the Microsoft Store? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-java-edition/3299b199-8973-4e34-adb9-5db167d6051a
  8. Minecraft Java Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Java Edition: Hello I just recently wanted to start playing Minecraft I don't want the bedrock edition I want to play the java edition on windows 10 so I bought a digital code to buy it I bought it and everything and downloaded the Minecraft launcher it then says to login to Mojang account...
  9. minecraft java edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft java edition: I just brought an account once it let me log in and said I purchased it but didn't let me play on the account so I tried purchasing it again and it took my money again and didn't let me go on please help or I would like a refund...
  10. minecraft java edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft java edition: I have minecraft java edition on my old computer and recently I got a new computer can i get minecraft java edition on the other computer or do i have to pay for it again...