Windows 10: Minecraft Java is not working

Discus and support Minecraft Java is not working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Recently, my dad bought me Minecraft Java Edition. I was able to play for about a week and I was having fun. Then today when I tried launching... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by WillMcLin1, Dec 29, 2021.

1. Minecraft Java is not working

Recently, my dad bought me Minecraft Java Edition. I was able to play for about a week and I was having fun. Then today when I tried launching Minecraft, the following error message popped up:Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001He bought it in his Microsoft account, but my computer is signed in as mine. I have tried logging into his account on the Microsoft store, uninstalling and reinstalling the launcher and installer, if I could get a solution to this I wo

:)

WillMcLin1, Dec 29, 2021

2. Purchased Multiple Copies Of Minecraft Versions, But Need Minecraft - Java Edition.

Hi Debalena,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

If you have purchased several copies of Minecraft from Mojang, then I suggest you to refer the
    Mojang refunds policy and check their refund policy.

If you want to swap your editions of Minecraft that you have purchased, please
    Contact Mojang Support and they will help you with this.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Microsoft Store, then I suggest you to refer
    Returning items you bought from Microsoft Store for exchange or refund
    and check if you can get a refund.

As you need the Java Edition of Minecraft, you can follow the steps mentioned in
    How do I install Minecraft: Java Edition? and install
    the Java Edition of Minecraft on your computer.

Before purchasing the Java Edition of Minecraft, I suggest you to refer the system requirements for installing the Java Edition of Minecraft from
    Minecraft: Java Edition system requirements.

For reference, you may also refer the Different Minecraft Editions
    to know more about the different versions of Minecraft.

Shafeeq_Khan, Dec 29, 2021
  3. hiphopper Win User
    Java usage to high while playing minecraft/related

We have some confusion going on here.

First of all, the PC edition of Minecraft always used Java, and you will see it using CPU when you run Minecraft. This is normal, and I'm not sure why this is causing the OP to be concerned.

There is a new (Beta) version of "Minecraft for Windows 10" available in the Windows Store. Apparently Mojang converted the code from Java to C++ to run natively under Windows. When this version is running, there should be no Java running. This is not the same thing as the Minecraft PC (or Mac) edition.

If you are running "Minecraft for Windows 10" and you see Java running, it is another application on your system that is using Java. A completely different issue entirely. There are a number of desktop apps that use Java. Crashplan is one example.

hiphopper, Dec 29, 2021
Thema:

Minecraft Java is not working

1. Minecraft Java is not working - Similar Threads - Minecraft Java working

2. Minecraft java

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft java: Im having a problem where no matter how many times i reinstall minecraft or reset or repair it it just doesnt work , i use the Gamepass to play minecraft , Both java and my graphic drivers are up to date and i have tried running as administrator...
  3. Minecraft Java is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java is not working: Recently, my dad bought me Minecraft Java Edition. I was able to play for about a week and I was having fun. Then today when I tried launching Minecraft, the following error message popped up:Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are...
  4. Minecraft Launcher Java not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Launcher Java not working: I have gamepass ultimate until November 2022, I can install the Minecraft launcher but when I go on it, it won't let me play either version it will tell me to buy or get gamepass for it, if I click buy gamepass it takes me to the website and nothing happens, I try and go into...
  5. Minecraft Launcher Java not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Launcher Java not working: I have gamepass ultimate until November 2022, I can install the Minecraft launcher but when I go on it, it won't let me play either version it will tell me to buy or get gamepass for it, if I click buy gamepass it takes me to the website and nothing happens, I try and go into...
  6. Minecraft Launcher Java not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. minecraft online not working java

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft online not working java: so i recently migrated my account and it says that i cant join server and realms bcs of my microsoft settings and i tried to change it anyone can help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-online-not-working-java/4c50c8b1-1360-4ba6-8e2b-8a90d3ce195c
  8. Minecraft Java servers not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java servers not working: I've been trying to join my friends on servers such as Hypixel and mineplex. Even though they can get onto the server just fine, when I try to connect to the server from my server list, I get an error saying "Failed to log in: The authentication servers are currently down for...
  9. minecraft java

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft java: Hi, I downloaded Minecraft for windows 10 thinking it was java edition. once downloaded I later found out that it was not java and cannot download java edition bc I cannot seem to figure out how to get rid of the windows 10 off of my computer. When I click on redeem code and...
  10. Minecraft java doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Minecraft java doesn't work.: I recently installed windows 10 on my pc It had windows 7 before and ran Minecraft java fine But now I keep getting an error that Minecraft failed to find an accelerated OpenGL mode I first tried updating the drivers that didn't work reinstalling didn't work...