Windows 10: Minecraft Java Launcher Is Not Starting Up

Discus and support Minecraft Java Launcher Is Not Starting Up in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; So, today I bought Minecraft Java edition hoping I would get to play on it. I downloaded it and then launched the game and played on it for 5 min... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Silvia Beiman, Jan 24, 2021.

1. Minecraft Java Launcher Is Not Starting Up

So, today I bought Minecraft Java edition hoping I would get to play on it. I downloaded it and then launched the game and played on it for 5 min before closing the game. But when I tried to start up the game again it wouldn't load up. The icon is at the bottom of my task bar and I can see the Minecraft screen on it when I hover my mouse on the small icon but I can't actually load it up on my screen. I have tried everything I can possibly do in the past couple hours... I need help.

:)

Silvia Beiman, Jan 24, 2021

2. Minecraft FTB (Legacy Launcher)/ATLauncher java problems (no java?)

I have the java runtime (10.0.2 x64) installed on my computer, and decided to try my hands at a minecraft modpack with the legacy ftb launcher; problem is, the launcher does not detect java running on my computer, even though the latest JRE IS installed. I tested this out with the ATLauncher, and it too says "no java, download it"

Went on the ftb discord channel, and one user said "most of all mods need java 8 to work, java 10 won't be posibile for a long while". So problem solved, I guess

BrokenDaily, Jan 24, 2021
  3. Minecraft Java edition

When I try to play Minecraft Java Edition and press play on the launcher, it appears to start but then it says "Error: Could not create the Java Virtual Machine. Error: a fatal exception has occurred. Program will exit." Then it brings me back to the launcher
    to say the game crashed with the exit code: 0

Areeb Mirza, Jan 24, 2021
  4. Minecraft Java Launcher Is Not Starting Up

Minecraft Native launcher

Thank you Catherine, but i play just updated team fortress 2 from Steam and it updated perfectly. I tried your setting steps but unfortunately i can't modify Minecraft for a reason and if i try to right click nothing happens. When i clicked on Modern Combat
    5 it showed me the link to advanced options but not for minecraft.

My father purchased Minecraft for me from Minecraft. net. I have tried a million times but it is hard to acces minecraft forums in China.

However when i opened the Minecraft native log it said my windows version was 8 ,however my windows is 10.

Here is what it says:

Native Launcher Version: 34

Operating System: Windows 8.0

Application Hash: 175f2b59d63d17f580f664c195ca8bb82666d0eb

Java Version:

x64: 1

Starting download of: https://launchermeta.mojang.com/mc/launcher.json

Created pFile

Content length is 0138B708

Got 200 from server

Download successful

Native launcher outdated!

Hash should be 96a22390a0b1d3c58706b6ce17135982e6d2d6a0

Starting download of: http://launcher.mojang.com/mc/launcher/win/96a22390a0b1d3c58706b6ce17135982e6d2d6a0/Minecraft.exe

Created pFile

Content length is 0136BAB0

Got 200 from server

Encountered internet exception 12002: The operation timed out

Starting download of: http://launcher.mojang.com/mc/launcher/win/96a22390a0b1d3c58706b6ce17135982e6d2d6a0/Minecraft.exe

Created pFile

Content length is 0136BB10

Got 200 from server

Created pFile

Content length is 0136BB10

Got 200 from server

Deleted tmpLauncher.tmp

Thx for cooperating. I even tried "check for updates in the store" but that wasn't any help.

MeekalHassan, Jan 24, 2021
Thema:

Minecraft Java Launcher Is Not Starting Up

1. Minecraft Java Launcher Is Not Starting Up - Similar Threads - Minecraft Java Launcher

2. Minecraft launcher

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Minecraft launcher: My mincraft launcher is not opening saying dll fill missing and manicraft native lancher unable install https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-launcher/0000e1f6-fb5c-4fe7-8a00-7b418c5cffe2
  3. Minecraft Launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Launcher: Hi, i just brought Minecraft Java Edition and have already redeemed it's code, as it was a gift. I'm unable to open Minecraft Launcher on my pc and im unable to play the game. Ive tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it and it's still the same....
  4. I Cant open Minecraft Launcher Java edition.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Cant open Minecraft Launcher Java edition.: I cannot open Minecraft launcher after I updated my window. I tried to Re-install the game but I still can't open it, tried instruction on yt, and still not working. What should I do to fix this problem?...
  5. Minecraft Launcher and Minecraft Java edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Launcher and Minecraft Java edition: I bought Minecraft Java edition a month or two ago. I got Java edition to play with my cousin since he had that version and it's really fun to play by myself as well. Then I wanted to play with my girlfriend but she played on her phone. So I bought and downloaded the Windows...
  6. Minecraft Java Edition Black screen from launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java Edition Black screen from launcher: My laptop worked with it when i first got it a few days ago and now it hangs up on the black screen from launch every time. Tried uninstalling a bunch, updated drivers, etc. Can't get it to work. Any help would be great. HP Lapton AMD Ryzen 3 processor with Radeon Vega...
  7. Minecraft launcher

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft launcher: Hey! I can't go into my minecraft launcher and it says not responding. Do you know why this is happening? Please help me with this problem. Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-launcher/ce5a81e9-19d5-44fa-ac87-80fb4cb687c0
  8. Minecraft for windows 10 to Mincraft Java Launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for windows 10 to Mincraft Java Launcher: I bought Minecraft for Windows 10 a little bit back. I realized later on that you need the Java Launcher to do things like change versions and download mods. Or, at least, it makes the process simpler. I have downloaded the Java Launcher and logged in to it with my Microsoft...
  9. A start up problem with my Minecraft Java Launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A start up problem with my Minecraft Java Launcher: Sometimes when I click play on the launcher this comes up... Unable to extract native files. Error details: Minizip error while extracting: -116 Filename on disk: lwjgl-platform-2.9.4-nightly-20150209-natives-windows.jar Path:...
  10. Minecraft FTB (Legacy Launcher)/ATLauncher java problems (no java?)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft FTB (Legacy Launcher)/ATLauncher java problems (no java?): I have the java runtime (10.0.2 x64) installed on my computer, and decided to try my hands at a minecraft modpack with the legacy ftb launcher; problem is, the launcher does not detect java running on my computer, even though the latest JRE IS installed. I tested this out...