Windows 10: Minecraft Java Log in

Discus and support Minecraft Java Log in in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Having difficulty logging into Minecraft Java on PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JackieAnderson4, Feb 12, 2021.

1. Minecraft Java Log in

Having difficulty logging into Minecraft Java on PC

:)

JackieAnderson4, Feb 12, 2021

2. Purchased Multiple Copies Of Minecraft Versions, But Need Minecraft - Java Edition.

Hi Debalena,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

If you have purchased several copies of Minecraft from Mojang, then I suggest you to refer the
    Mojang refunds policy and check their refund policy.

If you want to swap your editions of Minecraft that you have purchased, please
    Contact Mojang Support and they will help you with this.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Microsoft Store, then I suggest you to refer
    Returning items you bought from Microsoft Store for exchange or refund
    and check if you can get a refund.

As you need the Java Edition of Minecraft, you can follow the steps mentioned in
    How do I install Minecraft: Java Edition? and install
    the Java Edition of Minecraft on your computer.

Before purchasing the Java Edition of Minecraft, I suggest you to refer the system requirements for installing the Java Edition of Minecraft from
    Minecraft: Java Edition system requirements.

For reference, you may also refer the Different Minecraft Editions
    to know more about the different versions of Minecraft.

Shafeeq_Khan, Feb 12, 2021
  3. hiphopper Win User
    Java usage to high while playing minecraft/related

We have some confusion going on here.

First of all, the PC edition of Minecraft always used Java, and you will see it using CPU when you run Minecraft. This is normal, and I'm not sure why this is causing the OP to be concerned.

There is a new (Beta) version of "Minecraft for Windows 10" available in the Windows Store. Apparently Mojang converted the code from Java to C++ to run natively under Windows. When this version is running, there should be no Java running. This is not the same thing as the Minecraft PC (or Mac) edition.

If you are running "Minecraft for Windows 10" and you see Java running, it is another application on your system that is using Java. A completely different issue entirely. There are a number of desktop apps that use Java. Crashplan is one example.

hiphopper, Feb 12, 2021
  4. ricorp Win User

Minecraft Java Log in

Java usage to high while playing minecraft/related

To add to what the two above me posted, Minecraft requires Java (though there is a way to get around it, I believe). While you're playing Minecraft, Java CPU usage WILL definitely spike up depending on how active you are in the game. And to emphasize, THIS IS NORMAL.

Or maybe you need to check with the developers of Minecraft for a possible 'memory leak' with the game. Also, this is NOT the Minecraft support forum.

ricorp, Feb 12, 2021
Thema:

Minecraft Java Log in

1. Minecraft Java Log in - Similar Threads - Minecraft Java Log

2. Minecraft java

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft java: Im having a problem where no matter how many times i reinstall minecraft or reset or repair it it just doesnt work , i use the Gamepass to play minecraft , Both java and my graphic drivers are up to date and i have tried running as administrator...
  3. java minecraft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    java minecraft: i purchased minecraft let me download the launcher but it wont launch giving me error code 0x803F8001 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/java-minecraft/fe0a8790-7491-49db-b670-79517252b1c5
  4. Minecraft Java

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java: I recently bought java edition and when i open the launcher it takes takes me to the old 1.6.93 version and not the new launcher for 1.16 and i can only play the demo and i am signed in into the same account please help...
  5. minecraft java

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    minecraft java: what do you do when you log into Minecraft java and multiplayer says "multiplayer is disabled go to your Microsoft account setting" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-java/566be714-5cd0-4354-a70f-a6b8e07f33e0
  6. Minecraft Java

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java: Ok so I just redeemed minecraft java edition with a code. Its going well until I get the launcher. I log in with my Microsoft account since that was the one I got minecraft with, but it says that I need to buy the game in order to play. I logged in and out but it still thinks...
  7. Minecraft Java

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java: So I recently bought Minecraft Java but it prompted me to sign in with my Microsoft account. I did what it said, I logged in and then I bought the game on minecraft.net but when I downloaded the game it told me to buy it? I am sure I did not buy Windows 10 version, and at the...
  8. Minecraft JAVA

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft JAVA: So me and my brother have been trying to play Minecraft lan for a long time now and when I open the world to lan i just doesn't show up on his computer but when we make world on our iMac it does show up on his computer to connect to also when i try to connect to his realm my...
  9. minecraft java

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft java: Hi, I downloaded Minecraft for windows 10 thinking it was java edition. once downloaded I later found out that it was not java and cannot download java edition bc I cannot seem to figure out how to get rid of the windows 10 off of my computer. When I click on redeem code and...
  10. Minecraft Java

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java: Everytime I install Minecraft the demo pops up and says to play I have to buy the full version but I have already bought Minecraft Java and I,ve tried deleting and reinstalling but it doesn't work ....