Windows 10: Minecraft Java not loading past the Mojang screen

Discus and support Minecraft Java not loading past the Mojang screen in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I just updated to the newest Windows 10 update on Tuesday, and while my Steam and such seem to work with little issue, my Minecraft Java is locking up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Cinimon Locke, Sep 20, 2019.

1. Minecraft Java not loading past the Mojang screen

I just updated to the newest Windows 10 update on Tuesday, and while my Steam and such seem to work with little issue, my Minecraft Java is locking up completely when it's almost fully loaded on the Mojang screen, and after 20-30 minutes, it just crashes. The message that comes up is "Error Game Crashed. An unexpected issue occurred and the game crashed. We're sorry for the inconvenience."

:)

Cinimon Locke, Sep 20, 2019

2. Purchased Multiple Copies Of Minecraft Versions, But Need Minecraft - Java Edition.

Hi Debalena,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

If you have purchased several copies of Minecraft from Mojang, then I suggest you to refer the
    Mojang refunds policy and check their refund policy.

If you want to swap your editions of Minecraft that you have purchased, please
    Contact Mojang Support and they will help you with this.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Microsoft Store, then I suggest you to refer
    Returning items you bought from Microsoft Store for exchange or refund
    and check if you can get a refund.

As you need the Java Edition of Minecraft, you can follow the steps mentioned in
    How do I install Minecraft: Java Edition? and install
    the Java Edition of Minecraft on your computer.

Before purchasing the Java Edition of Minecraft, I suggest you to refer the system requirements for installing the Java Edition of Minecraft from
    Minecraft: Java Edition system requirements.

For reference, you may also refer the Different Minecraft Editions
    to know more about the different versions of Minecraft.

Shafeeq_Khan, Sep 20, 2019
  3. Oyvind_Gr Win User
    Minecraft windows 10 beta stops on mojang screen

Installed the New Minecraft Windows 10 beta.

It doesn't start, the mojang screen shows in 3sec and then the app quits.

same result starting from Xbox on Windows 10

Tried to reinstall, no help.

The old java minecraft is ok.

New computer With core i7 4770 8gb ram 500gb ssd hd Graphics 4600.

Oyvind_Gr, Sep 20, 2019
  4. Minecraft Java not loading past the Mojang screen

Minecraft windows 10 beta stops on mojang screen

I am trying to reinstall mc win10 and it might work, give that a go

BenjyPhilpott, Sep 20, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft Java not loading past the Mojang screen

1. Minecraft Java not loading past the Mojang screen - Similar Threads - Minecraft Java loading

2. Minecraft Java Edition not showing my purchase from Mojang

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java Edition not showing my purchase from Mojang: I'm trying to play Minecraft Java Edition, installed on a new PC, but, the launcher doesn't show that I own it. I had it on a previous computer that was destroyed. The Minecraft launcher shows that I own Minecraft for Windows. But not Minecraft Java Edition. I actually have...
  3. Minecraft Java Edition not showing my purchase from Mojang

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Java Edition not showing my purchase from Mojang: I'm trying to play Minecraft Java Edition, installed on a new PC, but, the launcher doesn't show that I own it. I had it on a previous computer that was destroyed. The Minecraft launcher shows that I own Minecraft for Windows. But not Minecraft Java Edition. I actually have...
  4. Minecraft Java not loading past the Mojang screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java not loading past the Mojang screen: my Steam and such seem to work with little issue, my Minecraft Java is locking up completely when it's almost fully loaded on the Mojang screen it stops at around the g and then doesn't respond and I have sat here for 10 minutes just staring at it, I have uninstalled and...
  5. Minecraft Mojang to Microsoft

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Minecraft Mojang to Microsoft: I bought a code on Amazon for Minecraft: Java Edition to gift to a friend and they accidentally signed up via Mojang account and redeemed the code. They can't open the full game and only get the demo mode. How do we get that Java edition onto the microsoft account in order to...
  6. minecraft not going past loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft not going past loading screen: hello. i have a problem where i open up minecraft bedrock/windows 10 edition, and it just stays at half way. ive closed and reopened it but to no luck. super weird......
  7. how to fix mojang loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to fix mojang loading screen: i have tried downloading new java se binary ive tried the end task trick ive tried downloading just the new java i have no freaking clue how to fix this...
  8. Minecraft Java 1.16.2 suddenly wont load past the red mojang loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java 1.16.2 suddenly wont load past the red mojang loading screen: I've been playing on Realms with my friend for a while now, and not messing with any in-game settings or minecraft game folders. And two weeks ago I went to load minecraft as normal, and it gets stuck near the end of the red mojang loading screen and the window freezes but...
  9. Minecraft account and Mojang

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft account and Mojang: Hello, I have Minecraft Windows 10 edition that I purchased from microsoft and play on a laptop. Does this give me a Mojang account? When I try to sign into Minecraft.net there is no account for my email. I also tried my xbox live sign in redentials and that didn't work. I...
  10. Minecraft crashes at mojang screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft crashes at mojang screen.: Hello, since i clean installed my computer with the new update (1903) minecraft from the windows store will crash at the mojang screen. Could it be that is because my windows account and the account that minecraft was bought is different? on my windows i am logged in with...