Windows 10: minecraft Java on windows 10

Discus and support minecraft Java on windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I wanted to ask if anyone of you guys know if I can play minecraft Java on windows 10? And if yes how?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Anna-Lea, Feb 14, 2021.

1. Anna-Lea Win User

minecraft Java on windows 10

Hi, I wanted to ask if anyone of you guys know if I can play minecraft Java on windows 10? And if yes how?

:)

Anna-Lea, Feb 14, 2021
  2. hiphopper Win User

Java usage to high while playing minecraft/related

We have some confusion going on here.

First of all, the PC edition of Minecraft always used Java, and you will see it using CPU when you run Minecraft. This is normal, and I'm not sure why this is causing the OP to be concerned.

There is a new (Beta) version of "Minecraft for Windows 10" available in the Windows Store. Apparently Mojang converted the code from Java to C++ to run natively under Windows. When this version is running, there should be no Java running. This is not the same thing as the Minecraft PC (or Mac) edition.

If you are running "Minecraft for Windows 10" and you see Java running, it is another application on your system that is using Java. A completely different issue entirely. There are a number of desktop apps that use Java. Crashplan is one example.

hiphopper, Feb 14, 2021
  3. Joey99x Win User
    Joey99x, Feb 14, 2021
  4. minecraft Java on windows 10

Minecraft for Windows 10 and Minecraft Java

Hi,

We cannot use the Java version from the Windows 10 license. For better assistance on your Minecraft license, we would suggest that you contact our Xbox Billing Department directly on this

link.

Let us know how it turns out.

Jomari Arc, Feb 14, 2021
Thema:

minecraft Java on windows 10

1. minecraft Java on windows 10 - Similar Threads - minecraft Java

2. We can buy Minecraft Java Edition separately from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We can buy Minecraft Java Edition separately from Microsoft Store: You can Buy Minecraft Java Edition separately on Microsoft Store. First go to Microsoft Store,then search 'Minecraft'.Select the Minecraft Bedrock & Java Edition Bundle.Scroll down then you can see the Minecraft Java Edition seperated...
  3. We can buy Minecraft Java Edition separately from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    We can buy Minecraft Java Edition separately from Microsoft Store: You can Buy Minecraft Java Edition separately on Microsoft Store. First go to Microsoft Store,then search 'Minecraft'.Select the Minecraft Bedrock & Java Edition Bundle.Scroll down then you can see the Minecraft Java Edition seperated...
  4. I clossed out out minecraft java edition and now it is saying i have to buy it again. I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I clossed out out minecraft java edition and now it is saying i have to buy it again. I...: I closed out out Minecraft java edition and now it is saying i have to buy it again. I still have the receipt proving i made a purchase. What do I do....
  5. I clossed out out minecraft java edition and now it is saying i have to buy it again. I...

I clossed out out minecraft java edition and now it is saying i have to buy it again. I...: I closed out out Minecraft java edition and now it is saying i have to buy it again. I still have the receipt proving i made a purchase. What do I do....
  6. crash minecraft java avec forge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    crash minecraft java avec forge: bonjour , j'ai installer la version de minecraft forge 1.20.4 via le site officiel de forge et le jeu crash toujours au lancement j'ai étais voir dans les erreurs il me mette ça et j'ai installer le nouveau java donc je ne sait pas se qu'il se passe .pourrier vous m'aider ?...
  7. crash minecraft java avec forge

crash minecraft java avec forge: bonjour , j'ai installer la version de minecraft forge 1.20.4 via le site officiel de forge et le jeu crash toujours au lancement j'ai étais voir dans les erreurs il me mette ça et j'ai installer le nouveau java donc je ne sait pas se qu'il se passe .pourrier vous m'aider ?...
  8. I am purchase minecraft java edition the is not please refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am purchase minecraft java edition the is not please refund: I am purchase minecraft java edition but not show my game please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-purchase-minecraft-java-edition-the-is-not/ae03bbfc-a186-46a5-a2f6-898aae9fec3e
  9. I am purchase minecraft java edition the is not please refund

I am purchase minecraft java edition the is not please refund: I am purchase minecraft java edition but not show my game please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-purchase-minecraft-java-edition-the-is-not/ae03bbfc-a186-46a5-a2f6-898aae9fec3e
  10. Minecraft bedrock but no java?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft bedrock but no java?: Hello. I have a account that i am on right now that has minecraft bedrock edition but doesnt have minecraft java edition. could samebody help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-bedrock-but-no-java/e8c5a49d-dcf0-4e03-a6a6-8e24f49fce45