Windows 10: minecraft Java on windows 10

Discus and support minecraft Java on windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I wanted to ask if anyone of you guys know if I can play minecraft Java on windows 10? And if yes how?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Anna-Lea, Feb 14, 2021.

1. Anna-Lea Win User

minecraft Java on windows 10

Hi, I wanted to ask if anyone of you guys know if I can play minecraft Java on windows 10? And if yes how?

:)

Anna-Lea, Feb 14, 2021
  2. hiphopper Win User

Java usage to high while playing minecraft/related

We have some confusion going on here.

First of all, the PC edition of Minecraft always used Java, and you will see it using CPU when you run Minecraft. This is normal, and I'm not sure why this is causing the OP to be concerned.

There is a new (Beta) version of "Minecraft for Windows 10" available in the Windows Store. Apparently Mojang converted the code from Java to C++ to run natively under Windows. When this version is running, there should be no Java running. This is not the same thing as the Minecraft PC (or Mac) edition.

If you are running "Minecraft for Windows 10" and you see Java running, it is another application on your system that is using Java. A completely different issue entirely. There are a number of desktop apps that use Java. Crashplan is one example.

hiphopper, Feb 14, 2021
  3. Joey99x Win User
    Joey99x, Feb 14, 2021
  4. minecraft Java on windows 10

Minecraft for Windows 10 and Minecraft Java

Hi,

We cannot use the Java version from the Windows 10 license. For better assistance on your Minecraft license, we would suggest that you contact our Xbox Billing Department directly on this

link.

Let us know how it turns out.

Jomari Arc, Feb 14, 2021
Thema:

minecraft Java on windows 10

1. minecraft Java on windows 10 - Similar Threads - minecraft Java

2. minecraft java

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    minecraft java: how can i buy minecraft java Edition on Windows 10??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-java/ed073a2e-c755-4bcb-aef7-716c5109d667
  3. Minecraft Java Edition - Can't join Multiplayer Servers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java Edition - Can't join Multiplayer Servers: I have recently purchased Minecraft Java Edition, and I was creating a Minecraft server for my friends and I to play on, but it gives me a Failed to Login: The authentication servers are currently down for maintenance. I know it's because I have a Microsoft account I am just...
  4. Two different BSOD error codes when teaching my nephew Minecraft Java Edition

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Two different BSOD error codes when teaching my nephew Minecraft Java Edition: Here is the post I made on Minecraft with more information in case it is related but the two different blue screens happening prior to the crash makes me think they are related. How can I mitigate this? As detailed in the previous post I had some irremovable adware that...
  5. Minecraft Java servers not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java servers not working: I've been trying to join my friends on servers such as Hypixel and mineplex. Even though they can get onto the server just fine, when I try to connect to the server from my server list, I get an error saying "Failed to log in: The authentication servers are currently down for...
  6. Minecraft PC Java Edition

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Minecraft PC Java Edition: I bought my daughter the Minecraft PC Java Edition. When I entered the game code I think the game loaded onto my son's old username. When I go onto my daughters profile it still only lets her use the demo mode. Does anyone know if I can move the game over to her profile....
  7. Minecraft Java not loading past the Mojang screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java not loading past the Mojang screen: my Steam and such seem to work with little issue, my Minecraft Java is locking up completely when it's almost fully loaded on the Mojang screen it stops at around the g and then doesn't respond and I have sat here for 10 minutes just staring at it, I have uninstalled and...
  8. Sharing Minecraft Java Edition with Microsoft family members

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sharing Minecraft Java Edition with Microsoft family members: I have purchased Minecraft Java Edition with my Microsoft account and only now find out that the members in my family on my Microsoft account, is not able to play as well as I need to purchase a separate Minecraft account for them. I find this very odd and have looked all...
  9. Minecraft java edition not responding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft java edition not responding: Hey so i just bought java edition today and went to the launcher and everything, Im on the newest version but everytime i try and open minecraft it doesnt respond and it wont let me play. Ive been wanting to play java for a really long time so some help would be appreciated:...
  10. My Microsoft Minecraft Java

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft Minecraft Java: Hello Microsoft Community! I bought Minecraft Java Edition with a microsoft account i could only buy microsoft, not mojang and when i try join a server it says either ‘Outdated Server’ or ‘Authentication Failed’. Mojang/Minecraft Java support does nothing about it! I am...