Windows 10: Minecraft Java Online Play

Discus and support Minecraft Java Online Play in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello i have searched up guides asked friends and more on how to enable online multiplayer in MInecraft i have been attemptin for hours and cannot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GabrielLaranjeiro, Jan 10, 2021.

1. Minecraft Java Online Play

Hello i have searched up guides asked friends and more on how to enable online multiplayer in MInecraft i have been attemptin for hours and cannot resolve the issue, i just wanna play minecraft Java with my friends and on servers please help me.

:)

GabrielLaranjeiro, Jan 10, 2021

2. Java usage to high while playing minecraft/related

Java usage is to high while playing games using java (Mostly Minecraft)

At idle java uses only using about 1-2% CPU usage, but when it comes to playing minecraft it increases to 15%-50%.

When i decrease the amount of FPS Minecraft makes the lower the percentage goes..

Here's a example of me playing minecraft:

Screenshot - af13cbbc3b2dbb2068315445c96bfd36 - Gyazo

Above shows applications like:
    OBS- Open Broadcast Software

and even

Google Chrome has to many open..

Screenshot - faf1ea4e67a3d4b1cf78aeb483b61dc6 - Gyazo

Things ive done:
    Reinstalled Java
    Cleared Java Cache
    Updated Nvidia Driver
    ADWCLEANER- Found no malware

Please its been like this for a week now ! And nobody has a fix for it

TacticNinjaHD, Jan 10, 2021
  3. ricorp Win User
    Java usage to high while playing minecraft/related

To add to what the two above me posted, Minecraft requires Java (though there is a way to get around it, I believe). While you're playing Minecraft, Java CPU usage WILL definitely spike up depending on how active you are in the game. And to emphasize, THIS IS NORMAL.

Or maybe you need to check with the developers of Minecraft for a possible 'memory leak' with the game. Also, this is NOT the Minecraft support forum.

ricorp, Jan 10, 2021
  4. hiphopper Win User

Minecraft Java Online Play

Java usage to high while playing minecraft/related

We have some confusion going on here.

First of all, the PC edition of Minecraft always used Java, and you will see it using CPU when you run Minecraft. This is normal, and I'm not sure why this is causing the OP to be concerned.

There is a new (Beta) version of "Minecraft for Windows 10" available in the Windows Store. Apparently Mojang converted the code from Java to C++ to run natively under Windows. When this version is running, there should be no Java running. This is not the same thing as the Minecraft PC (or Mac) edition.

If you are running "Minecraft for Windows 10" and you see Java running, it is another application on your system that is using Java. A completely different issue entirely. There are a number of desktop apps that use Java. Crashplan is one example.

hiphopper, Jan 10, 2021
Thema:

Minecraft Java Online Play

1. Minecraft Java Online Play - Similar Threads - Minecraft Java Online

2. Trying to play minecraft Java

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to play minecraft Java: Hi, I just recently downloaded Minecraft Java editionThey want me to create a username, but every username that I pick, it’s giving me an failed to create profile, even if there’s a checkmark on the username. Can someone help me with this....
  3. Trying to play minecraft Java

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to play minecraft Java: Hi, I just recently downloaded Minecraft Java editionThey want me to create a username, but every username that I pick, it’s giving me an failed to create profile, even if there’s a checkmark on the username. Can someone help me with this....
  4. Minecraft java and bedrock edition online purchase.

Minecraft java and bedrock edition online purchase.: Hello I downloaded a game called minecraft java and bedrock edition then when it has been installed I only had bedrock edition not java and I downloaded the java on Microsoft store and it still did not work so can you help me know what is wrong and by the way my windows is 10...
  5. How can my son play with others online Minecraft Java edition?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can my son play with others online Minecraft Java edition?: Looking to see how I can find other kids to play with my son. P https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-my-son-play-with-others-online-minecraft/3515a3d6-07de-4752-8685-143ed02fa863
  6. playing online for minecraft windows

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    playing online for minecraft windows: Ive been trying to get my account to let me play online for the past 2 days and nothing Microsoft has said to do even shows up or just doesn't work. and at this point it would just be easier to buy a damn ps4, get minecraft on there, then play. Im sick and tired of trying to...
  7. playing online for minecraft windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    playing online for minecraft windows: Ive been trying to get my account to let me play online for the past 2 days and nothing Microsoft has said to do even shows up or just doesn't work. and at this point it would just be easier to buy a damn ps4, get minecraft on there, then play. Im sick and tired of trying to...
  8. playing online for minecraft windows

9. minecraft online not working java

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft online not working java: so i recently migrated my account and it says that i cant join server and realms bcs of my microsoft settings and i tried to change it anyone can help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-online-not-working-java/4c50c8b1-1360-4ba6-8e2b-8a90d3ce195c
  10. Minecraft Dungeons Online play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Dungeons Online play: Hello : When I try to "Play Online" when playing Minecraft Dungeons I get a message that says "To play MD online, you must sign in to your Microsoft Account. Would you like to sign in now?" I press A to sign in and I get another message that says "Unable to connect to the...