Windows 10: Minecraft Java or Minecraft Window 10

Discus and support Minecraft Java or Minecraft Window 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hiya, I seem to have bought the Windows 10 edition of Minecraft except I can't play on any servers or change my version because of this and I don't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by _YogiBear_, Aug 28, 2018.

1. Minecraft Java or Minecraft Window 10

Hiya,

I seem to have bought the Windows 10 edition of Minecraft except I can't play on any servers or change my version because of this and I don't really want to pay another $40 as I have to pay for it and it is just a pain because there is a server I've been wanting to play on for a while now and just got minecraft windows 10 because I didn't even realize there was java and all the servers where gonna be out dated. Please help!!!

:)

_YogiBear_, Aug 28, 2018

2. minecraft java/windows 10

I bought the java edition of minecraft.

experience launching trouble (unable to update native launcher window error message)

I redeem the windows 10 code and got the app running.

still the shortcut to the original java exe gives me the same error windows.

I want to register to minecraft class online that require the java edition.

"Note that there are four versions of Minecraft but only one works for this class. This class works ONLY with

MINECRAFT PC/MAC, also known as the JAVA Edition. It does not work with any of those other three.

Minecraft PC/Mac works on Windows 10 computers (as well as Macs, Linux and other versions of Windows),

but is not the same as the Minecraft Windows 10 version. Confusing, right? Contact me before class if you

aren't sure you have the right version."

How can I get the java running?

thanks

isabellecorriveau, Aug 28, 2018
  3. Joey99x Win User
    Joey99x, Aug 28, 2018
  4. Minecraft Java or Minecraft Window 10

Andre for Directly, Aug 28, 2018
Thema:

Minecraft Java or Minecraft Window 10

1. Minecraft Java or Minecraft Window 10 - Similar Threads - Minecraft Java Minecraft

2. Minecraft java

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft java: Im having a problem where no matter how many times i reinstall minecraft or reset or repair it it just doesnt work , i use the Gamepass to play minecraft , Both java and my graphic drivers are up to date and i have tried running as administrator...
  3. Minecraft windows 10/ Java

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10/ Java: Can you exchange Minecraft windows 10 for Mincraft Java? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-10-java/bb430308-fcba-4239-b2b7-2bdc8f45cb43
  4. minecraft Java on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft Java on windows 10: Hi, I wanted to ask if anyone of you guys know if I can play minecraft Java on windows 10? And if yes how? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-java-on-windows-10/eb5a8d65-fd00-49b6-80c1-ba967ea7180e
  5. Minecraft JAVA

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft JAVA: So me and my brother have been trying to play Minecraft lan for a long time now and when I open the world to lan i just doesn't show up on his computer but when we make world on our iMac it does show up on his computer to connect to also when i try to connect to his realm my...
  6. Minecraft Java and Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java and Windows 10: I have two questions: About 5 years or so ago on my really old computer i bought java, and i recently went to the mojang store to get it agsin on my new computer. I got it, but does that mean i can download windows ten for free because its the same mojang account? And also, j...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 and Minecraft Java Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 and Minecraft Java Edition: I own Minecraft Windows 10, if I buy Minecraft Java Edition, what will happen to my worlds created with Minecraft Windows 10? Will they be erased? Thanks....
  8. Minecraft Java and Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Java and Windows 10: So I own Minecraft Java edition, and I know you can get Minecraft Windows 10 for free when you own Java. However I bought it on minecraft.net and I don't have a redeem code and I don't know if it is possible to get windows 10 free without the code and I don't think I should...
  9. minecraft java

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft java: Hi, I downloaded Minecraft for windows 10 thinking it was java edition. once downloaded I later found out that it was not java and cannot download java edition bc I cannot seem to figure out how to get rid of the windows 10 off of my computer. When I click on redeem code and...
  10. Minecraft Java

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java: Everytime I install Minecraft the demo pops up and says to play I have to buy the full version but I have already bought Minecraft Java and I,ve tried deleting and reinstalling but it doesn't work ....