Windows 10: Minecraft java reinstall

Discus and support Minecraft java reinstall in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I uninstalled minecraft java but i dont know how to reinstall... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by XRPD13, Oct 5, 2020.

1. XRPD13 Win User

Minecraft java reinstall

I uninstalled minecraft java but i dont know how to reinstall

:)

XRPD13, Oct 5, 2020

2. Java usage to high while playing minecraft/related

Java usage is to high while playing games using java (Mostly Minecraft)

At idle java uses only using about 1-2% CPU usage, but when it comes to playing minecraft it increases to 15%-50%.

When i decrease the amount of FPS Minecraft makes the lower the percentage goes..

Here's a example of me playing minecraft:

Screenshot - af13cbbc3b2dbb2068315445c96bfd36 - Gyazo

Above shows applications like:
    OBS- Open Broadcast Software

and even

Google Chrome has to many open..

Screenshot - faf1ea4e67a3d4b1cf78aeb483b61dc6 - Gyazo

Things ive done:
    Reinstalled Java
    Cleared Java Cache
    Updated Nvidia Driver
    ADWCLEANER- Found no malware

Please its been like this for a week now ! And nobody has a fix for it

TacticNinjaHD, Oct 5, 2020
  3. java error trying to minecraft

I don't know what your error means, and I don't play Minecraft. However, I do know a bit about Java and Android apps development (which uses Java quite a bit). Some Windows softwares that require Java are 32 bit themselves and need the 32 bit version of Java, likewise for x64 softwares. This isn't always the case though. It is possible that MC is 32 bit (like most Windows games) and need the corresponding 32 bit Java version. Try removing/uninstalling Java entirely, then reinstall both the 32 bit/x86 and x64 versions (better to have all your bases covered).

AnonVendetta, Oct 5, 2020
  4. Minecraft java reinstall

Purchased Multiple Copies Of Minecraft Versions, But Need Minecraft - Java Edition.

Hi Debalena,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

If you have purchased several copies of Minecraft from Mojang, then I suggest you to refer the
    Mojang refunds policy and check their refund policy.

If you want to swap your editions of Minecraft that you have purchased, please
    Contact Mojang Support and they will help you with this.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Microsoft Store, then I suggest you to refer
    Returning items you bought from Microsoft Store for exchange or refund
    and check if you can get a refund.

As you need the Java Edition of Minecraft, you can follow the steps mentioned in
    How do I install Minecraft: Java Edition? and install
    the Java Edition of Minecraft on your computer.

Before purchasing the Java Edition of Minecraft, I suggest you to refer the system requirements for installing the Java Edition of Minecraft from
    Minecraft: Java Edition system requirements.

For reference, you may also refer the Different Minecraft Editions
    to know more about the different versions of Minecraft.

Shafeeq_Khan, Oct 5, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft java reinstall

1. Minecraft java reinstall - Similar Threads - Minecraft java reinstall

2. Reinstalling Minecraft Java and Bedrock Deluxe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reinstalling Minecraft Java and Bedrock Deluxe: Hi,I recently had to wipe my laptop and reinstall everything. I purchased Minecraft Java and Bedrock Deluxe in January 2023. When I attempt to download and install from the Microsoft store the only option I am given is to buy it again. How do I fix this?Thank you,SL...
  3. Reinstalling Minecraft Java and Bedrock Deluxe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstalling Minecraft Java and Bedrock Deluxe: Hi,I recently had to wipe my laptop and reinstall everything. I purchased Minecraft Java and Bedrock Deluxe in January 2023. When I attempt to download and install from the Microsoft store the only option I am given is to buy it again. How do I fix this?Thank you,SL...
  4. Minecraft: Java edition not reinstalling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft: Java edition not reinstalling: I was having issues with minecraft: Java edition because of the known issues, and I thought I could try uninstalling and reinstalling, but to no avail. I'm very heated about this, the launcher installer will not install the launcher. It gives me Error: 0x80131500. I try...
  5. Minecraft: Java edition not reinstalling

Minecraft: Java edition not reinstalling: I was having issues with minecraft: Java edition because of the known issues, and I thought I could try uninstalling and reinstalling, but to no avail. I'm very heated about this, the launcher installer will not install the launcher. It gives me Error: 0x80131500. I try...
  6. Minecraft java

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft java: Im having a problem where no matter how many times i reinstall minecraft or reset or repair it it just doesnt work , i use the Gamepass to play minecraft , Both java and my graphic drivers are up to date and i have tried running as administrator...
  7. java minecraft

java minecraft: i purchased minecraft let me download the launcher but it wont launch giving me error code 0x803F8001 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/java-minecraft/fe0a8790-7491-49db-b670-79517252b1c5
  8. Minecraft JAVA

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft JAVA: So me and my brother have been trying to play Minecraft lan for a long time now and when I open the world to lan i just doesn't show up on his computer but when we make world on our iMac it does show up on his computer to connect to also when i try to connect to his realm my...
  9. minecraft java

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft java: Hi, I downloaded Minecraft for windows 10 thinking it was java edition. once downloaded I later found out that it was not java and cannot download java edition bc I cannot seem to figure out how to get rid of the windows 10 off of my computer. When I click on redeem code and...
  10. Minecraft Java

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java: Everytime I install Minecraft the demo pops up and says to play I have to buy the full version but I have already bought Minecraft Java and I,ve tried deleting and reinstalling but it doesn't work ....