Windows 10: Minecraft Java separate from Minecraft Bedrock

Discus and support Minecraft Java separate from Minecraft Bedrock in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Minecraft Bedrock came with Minecraft Java, but Mojang stopped doing this in May 2020. I bought Minecraft Java before May 2020. I switched computers,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by e32e0616-92dc-4251-be6d-9, Mar 21, 2021.

1. Minecraft Java separate from Minecraft Bedrock

Minecraft Bedrock came with Minecraft Java, but Mojang stopped doing this in May 2020.

I bought Minecraft Java before May 2020. I switched computers, and I can no longer download Minecraft Bedrock from the Microsoft store.

So where is my account? it is not linked to this account, this is a throwaway account, as I disapprove of some Microsoft policies.

:)

e32e0616-92dc-4251-be6d-9, Mar 21, 2021
  2. Need Hel Win User

Minecraft Bedrock Redeem

i want to get minecraft bedrock on my computer using the free copy but i accidentally deleted minecraft java on my pc how do i get it back?

Need Hel, Mar 21, 2021
  3. Minecraft Bedrock Edition

EDIT: It turns out the free offer ended 15 days ago ;(

Hello MaliaT,

I myself bought Minecraft Java in 2013 and I am a proud Owner of Minecraft Bedrock since 2018.

So I can tell what you mean.

First of all:

To redeem a code for Minecraft Bedrock, you must have bought Minecraft Java before the 19th October 2018 and you must have Windows 10 installed on your Computer.

Minecraft Bedrock is only available for Windows 10.

You can't install it on Windows 7 or even 8.1.

To redeem the code:

>Go to the Mojang website and login into your Mojang account (assuming you have one and you know your password)

Link: Mojang Studios Account

> click Redeem under Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition

> you should be automatically sent to the Microsoft Store

> click Redeem and enter the code

> Now open the Microsoft Store App and search Minecraft: Windows 10 edition and install it

> launch it after you installed it

Congratulations, you are now the proud owner of Minecraft Bedrock!

William N. Henze, Mar 21, 2021
  4. Minecraft Java separate from Minecraft Bedrock

will minecraft java ever work with bedrock?

I know, java and c++ or c# or whatever are not compatable with eachother. but there is a server plugin called "GeyserMC" which allows anyone who connects to your computer to connect to the specified server(they mostly have you login to java from there, but
    they have a second plugin called "Floodgate" which bypasses that and makes it so that bedrock players can join even if they dont have a java account.

I just wanted to ask, I asked on the minecraft forums and the part where you suggest features and they for whatever reason deleted my post without telling me why.

SandyPlayz86, Mar 21, 2021
Thema:

Minecraft Java separate from Minecraft Bedrock

1. Minecraft Java separate from Minecraft Bedrock - Similar Threads - Minecraft Java separate

2. Minecraft Java And Bedrock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java And Bedrock: Hello i bought minecraft java a while ago and ever since then i used to be able to play minecraft bedrock but today when i logged on it told me i needed to buy a bundle and only allowed me to play the trail...
  3. Minecraft Java And Bedrock

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Java And Bedrock: Hello i bought minecraft java a while ago and ever since then i used to be able to play minecraft bedrock but today when i logged on it told me i needed to buy a bundle and only allowed me to play the trail...
  4. Minecraft bedrock but no java?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft bedrock but no java?: Hello. I have a account that i am on right now that has minecraft bedrock edition but doesnt have minecraft java edition. could samebody help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-bedrock-but-no-java/e8c5a49d-dcf0-4e03-a6a6-8e24f49fce45
  5. Minecraft bedrock but no java?

Minecraft bedrock but no java?: Hello. I have a account that i am on right now that has minecraft bedrock edition but doesnt have minecraft java edition. could samebody help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-bedrock-but-no-java/e8c5a49d-dcf0-4e03-a6a6-8e24f49fce45
  6. Minecraft Bedrock and Java Bundle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock and Java Bundle: So I got sent the email that I was eligible to get Java edition since I own Bedrock edition but I follow the steps sent in the email but it doesnt show the "get" button as it states in the email as shown in the image below. I dont know if i did something incorrect or whats...
  7. Minecraft Bedrock and Java Bundle

Minecraft Bedrock and Java Bundle: So I got sent the email that I was eligible to get Java edition since I own Bedrock edition but I follow the steps sent in the email but it doesnt show the "get" button as it states in the email as shown in the image below. I dont know if i did something incorrect or whats...
  8. Get minecraft java and bedrock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Get minecraft java and bedrock: Minecraft pe doesnt count as the deal to get java and bedrock.This is making zero sense. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-minecraft-java-and-bedrock/9fe8eb26-283a-436c-992a-048dc93f955a
  9. Get minecraft java and bedrock

Get minecraft java and bedrock: Minecraft pe doesnt count as the deal to get java and bedrock.This is making zero sense. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-minecraft-java-and-bedrock/9fe8eb26-283a-436c-992a-048dc93f955a
  10. Minecraft purchasing issues from java to Bedrock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft purchasing issues from java to Bedrock: I am having troubles getting Bedrock for free. I have owned Java since 2014, and so I have been attempting to redeem my free copy of windows 10 minecraft bedrock edition. But in the support section stating it, whenever I click the link they put, it takes me to the support...