Windows 10: Minecraft Java servers not working

Discus and support Minecraft Java servers not working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've been trying to join my friends on servers such as Hypixel and mineplex. Even though they can get onto the server just fine, when I try to connect... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AshvinJeevarasa, Mar 1, 2021.

1. Minecraft Java servers not working

I've been trying to join my friends on servers such as Hypixel and mineplex. Even though they can get onto the server just fine, when I try to connect to the server from my server list, I get an error saying "Failed to log in: The authentication servers are currently down for maintenance."

:)

AshvinJeevarasa, Mar 1, 2021
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Mar 1, 2021
  3. will minecraft java ever work with bedrock?

I know, java and c++ or c# or whatever are not compatable with eachother. but there is a server plugin called "GeyserMC" which allows anyone who connects to your computer to connect to the specified server(they mostly have you login to java from there, but
    they have a second plugin called "Floodgate" which bypasses that and makes it so that bedrock players can join even if they dont have a java account.

I just wanted to ask, I asked on the minecraft forums and the part where you suggest features and they for whatever reason deleted my post without telling me why.

SandyPlayz86, Mar 1, 2021
  4. dalchina Win User

Minecraft Java servers not working

Trying to make Java work on Windows 10

First, go here:
    https://www.java.com/en/download/installed.jsp
    and verify java is installed and working.

I.e. separate the issues of java and optifine. If that test is ok, Java should be ok. The problem is then how you handle your applications.

Optifine is (apparently) distributed as a .jar file.
    It does not appear straightforward. See below.

This: (which I found by searching for 'optifine java install') may give you another approach:
    How to Install the OptiFine Mod for Minecraft: 15 Steps

Once resolved, decide if you actually need Java installed.

dalchina, Mar 1, 2021
Thema:

Minecraft Java servers not working

1. Minecraft Java servers not working - Similar Threads - Minecraft Java servers

2. Minecraft java crashes when joining server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft java crashes when joining server: I am just minding my own business, when I decide I want to play Minecraft. So I open Minecraft Java and I try to log into hypixel. As soon as the world loads, my game freezes, and the only way out is control alt delete. I also tried it with other servers, but it does the same...
  3. Minecraft java crashes when joining server

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft java crashes when joining server: I am just minding my own business, when I decide I want to play Minecraft. So I open Minecraft Java and I try to log into hypixel. As soon as the world loads, my game freezes, and the only way out is control alt delete. I also tried it with other servers, but it does the same...
  4. Minecraft Server World Glitched Minecraft java

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Server World Glitched Minecraft java: i moved the onedrive file location and for some reason my minecraft server world changed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-server-world-glitched-minecraft-java/57e6a930-bbf2-4fe5-aac0-8a2ed90dea3f
  5. Minecraft Server World Glitched Minecraft java

Minecraft Server World Glitched Minecraft java: i moved the onedrive file location and for some reason my minecraft server world changed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-server-world-glitched-minecraft-java/57e6a930-bbf2-4fe5-aac0-8a2ed90dea3f
  6. Minecraft Java is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java is not working: Recently, my dad bought me Minecraft Java Edition. I was able to play for about a week and I was having fun. Then today when I tried launching Minecraft, the following error message popped up:Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are...
  7. Minecraft Java is not working

Minecraft Java is not working: Recently, my dad bought me Minecraft Java Edition. I was able to play for about a week and I was having fun. Then today when I tried launching Minecraft, the following error message popped up:Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are...
  8. Minecraft Launcher Java not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Launcher Java not working: I have gamepass ultimate until November 2022, I can install the Minecraft launcher but when I go on it, it won't let me play either version it will tell me to buy or get gamepass for it, if I click buy gamepass it takes me to the website and nothing happens, I try and go into...
  9. minecraft online not working java

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft online not working java: so i recently migrated my account and it says that i cant join server and realms bcs of my microsoft settings and i tried to change it anyone can help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-online-not-working-java/4c50c8b1-1360-4ba6-8e2b-8a90d3ce195c
  10. Minecraft Servers Java Edition Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Servers Java Edition Not Working: I tried to join a server on minecraft java edition but it said failed to login:null I tried other servers and they just said the same thing I dont know why servers aren't working please help...