Windows 10: Minecraft Java w/Windows 10 S Mode

Discus and support Minecraft Java w/Windows 10 S Mode in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have gotten Minecraft Java Edition on our computer for my son and now he wants to get it for his laptop. It says if you already downloaded it then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Cecil Redmon_78, Mar 20, 2021.

1. Minecraft Java w/Windows 10 S Mode

I have gotten Minecraft Java Edition on our computer for my son and now he wants to get it for his laptop. It says if you already downloaded it then you get it for free which is awesome. The only problem is that it says it won't run is S mode. Which I'm guessing means "security". And there is NO WAY I'm turning that off. Is there another way to download it with S mode?

:)

Cecil Redmon_78, Mar 20, 2021

2. Help opening programs w/ java

For some reason my computer runs .jar files with LightRoom. I just downloaded java. I selected a forge program for Minecraft to run it using java instead of LightRoom but when I try to Open With another program I don't see java. Help please.
    Minecraft Java w/Windows 10 S Mode [​IMG]

Minecraft Java w/Windows 10 S Mode [​IMG]
    My ultimate goal is to run pixelmon on minecraft. I first need to install forge to run pixelmon and minecraft so when I run stuff ugh

INeedHelpPlz, Mar 20, 2021
  3. minecraft java

Hi, I downloaded Minecraft for windows 10 thinking it was java edition. once downloaded I later found out that it was not java and cannot download java edition bc I cannot seem to figure out how to get rid of the windows 10 off of my computer. When I click
    on redeem code and java it says I already have Minecraft (talking abt non java) and need to switch out of S mode to get java edition. please help, I have emailed this company and Minecraft and they give me answers that aren't what I need. how can I switch
    the non java for java edition without being overcharged for it. I have been on my computer for 5 days trying to figure this out and I just need a solution asap. I need help

DanielleConners, Mar 20, 2021
  4. Minecraft Java w/Windows 10 S Mode

Minecraft Not Working On Windows 10 Home

Hi Dallas,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

We understand that, you face issues with Minecraft is not working on Windows 10 and I'd be certainly help you.

I would like to know few more details on the below questions to understand the issue better.

• What is the latest build, installed on your system?

This issue occurs due to conflict between the third party applications and improper java installation on your system.

Please refer to the suggestions of Sara Mohammedi, replied on May 15, 2015, to fix your issue with Minecraft on Windows 10.

Mine craft in Windows 10 Not Working.

Minecraft in Windows 10 Not Working

I would like to inform you that, it is a java error and I would suggest you to reinstall java application and check, if it works. Let’s try to follow the steps in the link below.

https://www.java.com/en/download/help/download_options.xml

I would also recommend you to try reinstalling the game and also run the game in the compatibility mode.

Please feel free to contact us, if you face any issues with Windows.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Mar 20, 2021
Thema:

Minecraft Java w/Windows 10 S Mode

1. Minecraft Java w/Windows 10 S Mode - Similar Threads - Minecraft Java Mode

2. Minecraft windows 10/ Java

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10/ Java: Can you exchange Minecraft windows 10 for Mincraft Java? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-10-java/bb430308-fcba-4239-b2b7-2bdc8f45cb43
  3. minecraft Java on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft Java on windows 10: Hi, I wanted to ask if anyone of you guys know if I can play minecraft Java on windows 10? And if yes how? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-java-on-windows-10/eb5a8d65-fd00-49b6-80c1-ba967ea7180e
  4. Minecraft Java Edition on a Windows 10 S laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java Edition on a Windows 10 S laptop: Hi. I have inadvertently bought a laptop which has Windows 10 s. I had not previously heard of this but understand now that it restricts the use of non Microsoft approved downloads. I had Minecraft Java edition on my previous laptop for my son but I can't download it onto...
  5. Minecraft Java and Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java and Windows 10: I have two questions: About 5 years or so ago on my really old computer i bought java, and i recently went to the mojang store to get it agsin on my new computer. I got it, but does that mean i can download windows ten for free because its the same mojang account? And also, j...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 and Minecraft Java Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 and Minecraft Java Edition: I own Minecraft Windows 10, if I buy Minecraft Java Edition, what will happen to my worlds created with Minecraft Windows 10? Will they be erased? Thanks....
  7. Minecraft Java and Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Java and Windows 10: So I own Minecraft Java edition, and I know you can get Minecraft Windows 10 for free when you own Java. However I bought it on minecraft.net and I don't have a redeem code and I don't know if it is possible to get windows 10 free without the code and I don't think I should...
  8. minecraft java

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft java: Hi, I downloaded Minecraft for windows 10 thinking it was java edition. once downloaded I later found out that it was not java and cannot download java edition bc I cannot seem to figure out how to get rid of the windows 10 off of my computer. When I click on redeem code and...
  9. Minecraft Java Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java Windows: So I bought The minecraft Java edition and it said I had purchased it and everything but its not showing up on my computer. Its been months and still no minecraft. I bought it on the main Minecraft website. It will only let me play the demo. I don't know whats wrong!!!!! ANY...
  10. Minecraft Java or Minecraft Window 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java or Minecraft Window 10: Hiya, I seem to have bought the Windows 10 edition of Minecraft except I can't play on any servers or change my version because of this and I don't really want to pay another $40 as I have to pay for it and it is just a pain because there is a server I've been wanting to...