Windows 10: minecraft java

Discus and support minecraft java in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; how can i buy minecraft java Edition on Windows 10???... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ofauserdeku, Mar 8, 2021.

1. minecraft java

how can i buy minecraft java Edition on Windows 10???

:)

ofauserdeku, Mar 8, 2021

2. Purchased Multiple Copies Of Minecraft Versions, But Need Minecraft - Java Edition.

Hi Debalena,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

If you have purchased several copies of Minecraft from Mojang, then I suggest you to refer the
    Mojang refunds policy and check their refund policy.

If you want to swap your editions of Minecraft that you have purchased, please
    Contact Mojang Support and they will help you with this.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Microsoft Store, then I suggest you to refer
    Returning items you bought from Microsoft Store for exchange or refund
    and check if you can get a refund.

As you need the Java Edition of Minecraft, you can follow the steps mentioned in
    How do I install Minecraft: Java Edition? and install
    the Java Edition of Minecraft on your computer.

Before purchasing the Java Edition of Minecraft, I suggest you to refer the system requirements for installing the Java Edition of Minecraft from
    Minecraft: Java Edition system requirements.

For reference, you may also refer the Different Minecraft Editions
    to know more about the different versions of Minecraft.

Shafeeq_Khan, Mar 8, 2021
  3. hiphopper Win User
    Java usage to high while playing minecraft/related

We have some confusion going on here.

First of all, the PC edition of Minecraft always used Java, and you will see it using CPU when you run Minecraft. This is normal, and I'm not sure why this is causing the OP to be concerned.

There is a new (Beta) version of "Minecraft for Windows 10" available in the Windows Store. Apparently Mojang converted the code from Java to C++ to run natively under Windows. When this version is running, there should be no Java running. This is not the same thing as the Minecraft PC (or Mac) edition.

If you are running "Minecraft for Windows 10" and you see Java running, it is another application on your system that is using Java. A completely different issue entirely. There are a number of desktop apps that use Java. Crashplan is one example.

hiphopper, Mar 8, 2021
  4. ricorp Win User

minecraft java

Java usage to high while playing minecraft/related

To add to what the two above me posted, Minecraft requires Java (though there is a way to get around it, I believe). While you're playing Minecraft, Java CPU usage WILL definitely spike up depending on how active you are in the game. And to emphasize, THIS IS NORMAL.

Or maybe you need to check with the developers of Minecraft for a possible 'memory leak' with the game. Also, this is NOT the Minecraft support forum.

ricorp, Mar 8, 2021
Thema:

minecraft java

1. minecraft java - Similar Threads - minecraft java

2. Complete and Progressive System Freeze for Windows 11 when playing Minecraft: Java Edition...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Complete and Progressive System Freeze for Windows 11 when playing Minecraft: Java Edition...: Hello, I am posting this because I have recently encountered system freeze issues while playing the latest version of Minecraft Java on my friend's LAN world through Hamachi. Whenever I play said version, I can use the game for around 20-30 minutes before my computer...
  3. Complete and Progressive System Freeze for Windows 11 when playing Minecraft: Java Edition...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Complete and Progressive System Freeze for Windows 11 when playing Minecraft: Java Edition...: Hello, I am posting this because I have recently encountered system freeze issues while playing the latest version of Minecraft Java on my friend's LAN world through Hamachi. Whenever I play said version, I can use the game for around 20-30 minutes before my computer...
  4. Why can't I play the game Minecraft Java Edition I had already bought?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I play the game Minecraft Java Edition I had already bought?: So I had minecraft java edition since 2021, if I'm not mistaken. Recently, my computer had to be fully restaured and when I tred to reinstall the game, once I opened the launcher, it showed up saying "buy now". As I've stated, I had already bought the game a few years ago and...
  5. Why can't I play the game Minecraft Java Edition I had already bought?

Why can't I play the game Minecraft Java Edition I had already bought?: So I had minecraft java edition since 2021, if I'm not mistaken. Recently, my computer had to be fully restaured and when I tred to reinstall the game, once I opened the launcher, it showed up saying "buy now". As I've stated, I had already bought the game a few years ago and...
  6. Minecraft Java Setting capes I do not own.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java Setting capes I do not own.: If I were to set the cape of my player to, lets say a translator cape, if I do not own the translator cape, it will only show on that server and that server alone, would my server be at risk of getting blacklisted? Or would the user that has the fake cape be at risk of ban?...
  7. Minecraft Java Setting capes I do not own.

Minecraft Java Setting capes I do not own.: If I were to set the cape of my player to, lets say a translator cape, if I do not own the translator cape, it will only show on that server and that server alone, would my server be at risk of getting blacklisted? Or would the user that has the fake cape be at risk of ban?...
  8. Minecraft didnt get java

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft didnt get java: i bought minecraft java from 30 euros it was also taken from my account but i did not get it it says i have to buy it again i would like to hear back from you guys as soon as possible...
  9. Minecraft didnt get java

Minecraft didnt get java: i bought minecraft java from 30 euros it was also taken from my account but i did not get it it says i have to buy it again i would like to hear back from you guys as soon as possible...
  10. Why does modded Minecraft on Java run so poorly on my new PC?

Why does modded Minecraft on Java run so poorly on my new PC?: I recently built a new PC. i played the All the Mods 9 on my prior PC and my current PC. Magically, its performing the same and sometimes worse then my old PC. Here is a spec comparison.Old build was an i5-10600k, RTX 3080, 32GB DDR4 3200Mhz, running on a 500GB M.2 3rd gen...