Windows 10: minecraft java

Discus and support minecraft java in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; how can i buy minecraft java Edition on Windows 10???... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ofauserdeku, Mar 8, 2021.

1. minecraft java

how can i buy minecraft java Edition on Windows 10???

:)

ofauserdeku, Mar 8, 2021

2. Purchased Multiple Copies Of Minecraft Versions, But Need Minecraft - Java Edition.

Hi Debalena,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

If you have purchased several copies of Minecraft from Mojang, then I suggest you to refer the
    Mojang refunds policy and check their refund policy.

If you want to swap your editions of Minecraft that you have purchased, please
    Contact Mojang Support and they will help you with this.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Microsoft Store, then I suggest you to refer
    Returning items you bought from Microsoft Store for exchange or refund
    and check if you can get a refund.

As you need the Java Edition of Minecraft, you can follow the steps mentioned in
    How do I install Minecraft: Java Edition? and install
    the Java Edition of Minecraft on your computer.

Before purchasing the Java Edition of Minecraft, I suggest you to refer the system requirements for installing the Java Edition of Minecraft from
    Minecraft: Java Edition system requirements.

For reference, you may also refer the Different Minecraft Editions
    to know more about the different versions of Minecraft.

Shafeeq_Khan, Mar 8, 2021
  3. hiphopper Win User
    Java usage to high while playing minecraft/related

We have some confusion going on here.

First of all, the PC edition of Minecraft always used Java, and you will see it using CPU when you run Minecraft. This is normal, and I'm not sure why this is causing the OP to be concerned.

There is a new (Beta) version of "Minecraft for Windows 10" available in the Windows Store. Apparently Mojang converted the code from Java to C++ to run natively under Windows. When this version is running, there should be no Java running. This is not the same thing as the Minecraft PC (or Mac) edition.

If you are running "Minecraft for Windows 10" and you see Java running, it is another application on your system that is using Java. A completely different issue entirely. There are a number of desktop apps that use Java. Crashplan is one example.

hiphopper, Mar 8, 2021
  4. ricorp Win User

minecraft java

Java usage to high while playing minecraft/related

To add to what the two above me posted, Minecraft requires Java (though there is a way to get around it, I believe). While you're playing Minecraft, Java CPU usage WILL definitely spike up depending on how active you are in the game. And to emphasize, THIS IS NORMAL.

Or maybe you need to check with the developers of Minecraft for a possible 'memory leak' with the game. Also, this is NOT the Minecraft support forum.

ricorp, Mar 8, 2021
Thema:

minecraft java

1. minecraft java - Similar Threads - minecraft java

2. Transfer Minecraft Java Edition account on Microsoft to another user

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer Minecraft Java Edition account on Microsoft to another user: Some time ago I bought Minecraft Java Edition using a key for a friend. For some reason, even though we logged in on his account, the game was added to my Microsoft account, which probably was still logged in as the default on the PC. Is there a way for me to transfer the...
  3. Minecraft: java edition owner, when can I get the code for the bedrock edition?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft: java edition owner, when can I get the code for the bedrock edition?: I have bought the Java edition of minecraft a very long time ago 2015 if my memory serves me correctly, when will the codes be restocked so I can get my free edition of bedrock?...
  4. Minecraft Java Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java Edition: Hi, I've been trying to purchase Minecraft Java Edition for the whole day. Each time I have gone to purchase it I have entered my details and then it sends a code that I never receive and it is crucial to my purchasing process. I want my game but cant get it because of a...
  5. Minecraft Java Frames Random Capping?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java Frames Random Capping?: Ok, so I've been playing on servers competitively and for the last 2 days for whatever reason there were weird frame dips and only now do I realise that they are randomly capped at exactly 37 frames whenever I have some sort of menu like a chest shop or inventory open, I'm...
  6. Minecraft Java separate from Minecraft Bedrock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java separate from Minecraft Bedrock: Minecraft Bedrock came with Minecraft Java, but Mojang stopped doing this in May 2020. I bought Minecraft Java before May 2020. I switched computers, and I can no longer download Minecraft Bedrock from the Microsoft store. So where is my account? it is not linked to this...
  7. Minecraft Java w/Windows 10 S Mode

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Minecraft Java w/Windows 10 S Mode: I have gotten Minecraft Java Edition on our computer for my son and now he wants to get it for his laptop. It says if you already downloaded it then you get it for free which is awesome. The only problem is that it says it won't run is S mode. Which I'm guessing means...
  8. I can't get Bedrock Edition even tough I have minecraft java.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I can't get Bedrock Edition even tough I have minecraft java.: I bought java edition over 5 years ago and I still can't download Bedrock edition even though I should be able to claim it. When I log in to Mojang it doesn't display that I bought Minecraft even though it should....
  9. Minecraft Java to Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java to Microsoft: I have an old minecraft java account, that I want to transfer to microsoft so I can play minecraft bedrock edition. How do I do this? I cant find anything about transfering an old account, only how to transfer new accounts. Please help...
  10. I recently bought Minecraft Java Edition and but its not letting me log on and is instead...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I recently bought Minecraft Java Edition and but its not letting me log on and is instead...: My Minecraft account was bought using a Microsoft account, not a Mojang account. I've looked on the internet for solutions, and many of them have linked me to https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-online-safety/online-safety/manage-app-privacy-settings-xbox-one and said...