Windows 10: Minecraft keeps crashing after I open it.

Discus and support Minecraft keeps crashing after I open it. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I just downloaded Minecraft bedrock on my windows 10 laptop. I haven't played it yet because it keeps crashing after the Mojang screen. I have tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Beainboi, Oct 19, 2021.

1. Beainboi Win User

Minecraft keeps crashing after I open it.

I just downloaded Minecraft bedrock on my windows 10 laptop. I haven't played it yet because it keeps crashing after the Mojang screen. I have tried restarting the app but the same thing is happening. I'm not very tech savvy so I was wondering if there are other things I can do to play the game.

:)

Beainboi, Oct 19, 2021

2. Minecraft keeps crashing

Original Title: I have Minecraft but it is keep on crashing and i got the right java but it just crash so can you guys help me? Thanks Dylan LaFever

I have Minecraft but it is keep on crashing and I got the right java but it just keep on crashing so can you guys help me?

DylanLafever, Oct 19, 2021
  3. Minecraft crash on start up

Please try the steps listed here:
    https://www.pcerror-fix.com/resolve-minecraft-c...

There are many steps here that may help with your issue. Please let me know how it goes!

Disclaimer: Please be aware that the link provided is not a microsoft link, it is advised to not download anything from this site as it is not verified by Microsoft.

-Michael C.-, Oct 19, 2021
  4. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Oct 19, 2021
Thema:

1. Minecraft keeps crashing after I open it. - Similar Threads - Minecraft keeps crashing

2. Minecraft keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft keeps crashing: Minecraft has kept crashing while trying to load ATM 9 i have tried every fix i have seen on google and was just confused.# # A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment: # # EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION 0xc0000005 at pc=0x00007ffa94dd939d, pid=6048,...
  3. Minecraft keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft keeps crashing: Minecraft has kept crashing while trying to load ATM 9 i have tried every fix i have seen on google and was just confused.# # A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment: # # EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION 0xc0000005 at pc=0x00007ffa94dd939d, pid=6048,...
  4. Minecraft modded keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft modded keeps crashing: # A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment: # # EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION 0xc0000005 at pc=0x00007ff92bce2b60, pid=18176, tid=15072 # # JRE version: OpenJDK Runtime Environment Microsoft-8035246 17.0.8+7 build 17.0.8+7-LTS # Java VM: OpenJDK 64-Bit...
  5. Minecraft modded keeps crashing

Minecraft modded keeps crashing: # A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment: # # EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION 0xc0000005 at pc=0x00007ff92bce2b60, pid=18176, tid=15072 # # JRE version: OpenJDK Runtime Environment Microsoft-8035246 17.0.8+7 build 17.0.8+7-LTS # Java VM: OpenJDK 64-Bit...
  6. Minecraft Bedrock Keeps Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock Keeps Crashing: Here is something i can use the latest version that does not crash BUT i want to explore the Farlands they are removed now but they are so interesting but when i launch old versions the crash and I don't know what to do so help me with this issue...
  7. Minecraft Bedrock Keeps Crashing

Minecraft Bedrock Keeps Crashing: Here is something i can use the latest version that does not crash BUT i want to explore the Farlands they are removed now but they are so interesting but when i launch old versions the crash and I don't know what to do so help me with this issue...
  8. Minecraft keeps crashing after I open it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft keeps crashing after I open it.: I just downloaded Minecraft bedrock on my windows 10 laptop. I haven't played it yet because it keeps crashing after the Mojang screen. I have tried restarting the app but the same thing is happening. I'm not very tech savvy so I was wondering if there are other things I can...
  9. Microsoft Store keep crashing after I open it

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store keep crashing after I open it: Hello My Microsoft store always crash. After I open a microsoft store it will open loading dots and than it will crash I tried everything help please....
  10. minecraft keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft keeps crashing: # # A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment: # # EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION 0xc0000005 at pc=0x00000000517b151f, pid=16264, tid=15596 # # JRE version: JavaTM SE Runtime Environment 8.0_51-b16 build 1.8.0_51-b16 # Java VM: Java HotSpotTM 64-Bit Server...