Windows 10: minecraft keeps crashing on my windows 10

Discus and support minecraft keeps crashing on my windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i got minecraft and it hasnt been working. i open the launcher and everything is fine. the minecraft shows its loading screen but never finishes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JulissaOrona, Aug 19, 2019.

1. minecraft keeps crashing on my windows 10

i got minecraft and it hasnt been working. i open the launcher and everything is fine. the minecraft shows its loading screen but never finishes loading it always says its not responding. ive uninstalled and installed it many times and it still does the same thing.

:)

JulissaOrona, Aug 19, 2019

2. Minecraft keeps crashing

Original Title: I have Minecraft but it is keep on crashing and i got the right java but it just crash so can you guys help me? Thanks Dylan LaFever

I have Minecraft but it is keep on crashing and I got the right java but it just keep on crashing so can you guys help me?

DylanLafever, Aug 19, 2019
  3. Minecraft Windows 10

Hi,

There are a lot of possible reasons why Minecraft keeps crashing when you open it. To help you resolve this concern, we need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Are you experiencing this issue with your other games?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. This can help remove problems with an app from Windows Store. To proceed, you may refer to the link below:

Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Wilfred Mac, Aug 19, 2019
  4. Arul_D Win User

minecraft keeps crashing on my windows 10

Minecraft launch crash on windows 10

Hello,

• What is the exact error message when the Minecraft game crashes?
    You may try repairing the game from the Control Panel and check if it helps to resolve the issue. Refer the link below for steps to repair a program on Windows 10.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/repair-or-remove-programs#v1h=tab02

Further make sure all pending updates are installed on the computer and also check the Event Viewer logs at the time when the game crashes.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Arul_D, Aug 19, 2019
Thema:

minecraft keeps crashing on my windows 10

1. minecraft keeps crashing on my windows 10 - Similar Threads - minecraft keeps crashing

2. Minecraft keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft keeps crashing: Minecraft has kept crashing while trying to load ATM 9 i have tried every fix i have seen on google and was just confused.# # A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment: # # EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION 0xc0000005 at pc=0x00007ffa94dd939d, pid=6048,...
  3. Minecraft keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft keeps crashing: Minecraft has kept crashing while trying to load ATM 9 i have tried every fix i have seen on google and was just confused.# # A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment: # # EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION 0xc0000005 at pc=0x00007ffa94dd939d, pid=6048,...
  4. minecraft windows 10 keeps crashing/not launching

minecraft windows 10 keeps crashing/not launching: Last night I got Minecraft windows 10 edition on this pc as a gift, I installed it and when I tried to play it, it kept crashing on me and won't open. I tried multiple times resetting it and still won't open....
  5. Minecraft Window 10 edition keeps crashing

Minecraft Window 10 edition keeps crashing: It still can load but when i signed up or even just escaped to play unnick, it crashed ,i tried reseting and uninstalling it,nothing work .Other game is the same too,some i could do a single gameplaythe instruction onethen it crashed .Please help me...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition keeps crashing

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition keeps crashing: I have had Minecraft Windows 10 Edition for a while, but recently since I changed my Microsoft account email and password, the game crashes whenever I try to sign into Xbox live. I can still play in a normal world. I can enter my sign in details, but once I click "Lets Play"...
  7. minecraft keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft keeps crashing: # # A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment: # # EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION 0xc0000005 at pc=0x00000000517b151f, pid=16264, tid=15596 # # JRE version: JavaTM SE Runtime Environment 8.0_51-b16 build 1.8.0_51-b16 # Java VM: Java HotSpotTM 64-Bit Server...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 keeps on crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 keeps on crashing: Hello I installed Minecraft Windows 10 a few days ago. It was working fine, but after a few days, the game automatically starts to crash. I checked for any Windows updates or Minecraft updates but nothing showed up. Please help me fix this issue. I am also not an insider....
  9. Minecraft keeps crashing on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft keeps crashing on Windows 10: A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment: # # EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION Below is the crash file: # # A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment: # # EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x000000005fabec16,...
  10. Minecraft Window 10 Edition Keeps Crashing

Minecraft Window 10 Edition Keeps Crashing: Ok so when I play Minecraft bedrock edition it'll crash every time when I try to play, it doesn't crash immediately but it crashes after at random moments I checked the event viewer and this is what it said Faulting application name: Minecraft.Windows.exe, version:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft keeps crashing when launching

2. what to if minecraft keeps crashing when i open it

3. minecraft keeps crashing windows 10

4. minecraft keeps crashing when i log in,
  5. minecraft crashing on every profile,
  6. why is minecraft always crashing on launch november 2019,
  7. my minecraft crashes when i open it on loading screen,
  8. minecraft keeps crashing when loading,
  9. my minecraft launcher keeps crashing what do i do 2019 youtube,
  10. why is my minecraft crashing when im in survival in pc windows 10