Windows 10: Minecraft keeps showing a demo version after purchased through MS Store

Discus and support Minecraft keeps showing a demo version after purchased through MS Store in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Tried the methods listed here, worked temporarily, but has stopped again.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RobertDrech, Apr 16, 2020.

1. Minecraft keeps showing a demo version after purchased through MS Store

Tried the methods listed here, worked temporarily, but has stopped again.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...ock-full/1a621b2a-9939-4fe3-8ed2-548a1f7d4c14

I purchased the full version game from the microsoft store, installed it and used it for about 3 weeks. Now when I load the game, it states that I need to buy the full version.

I searched the issue and found the link above and method 3 worked for roughly 4 hours before starting the nonsense all over. When to reapply method 3 and it fails in powershell. Microsoft Store trouble shooter reports one issue of apps crashing or hanging that it did not fix.

The only reason I purchased the game was to play with my 8 year old son, and now every time we go to play together, I have to spend a ridiculous amount of time troubleshooting this. Not really fun for either one of us.

:)

RobertDrech, Apr 16, 2020
  2. shouthigh Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 stuck in demo

I cannot get Minecraft for Windows 10 to work properly. I downloaded the demo, then redeemed my full version through the Mojang store (because I have Java Minecraft for Windows too.)

Now I have 2 copies of Minecraft in my purchase history and it only ever allows me to run in demo mode. If I click the 'purchase' button in the demo, it says that I already own it.

When I try to access Microsoft's help, it only offers US phone numbers. I cannot find Australian support. Any idea how I can get the full Minecraft for Win10 to work or how I can get in touch with a relevant, local Microsoft person?

shouthigh, Apr 16, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft Stores Now Offering Minecraft VR Demos on Oculus Rift

Source: Microsoft Stores Now Offering Minecraft VR Demos on Oculus Rift - Xbox Wire

Brink, Apr 16, 2020
  4. Minecraft keeps showing a demo version after purchased through MS Store

Purchased wrong version of Minecraft

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are looking for a refund for a wrong version purchase for Minecraft.

We as Microsoft community forum are here to help you with any technical suggestion on Microsoft product. However, anything related to purchase from Microsoft, you need to check with our

Microsoft Store support
    team and see if they can help you with this issue.

If you have purchased the game from Mojang, then we would suggest you to contact the

Mojang Support
    team and check for the refund related query.

We would also like to inform you that Minecraft has two collections, i.e.
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter and Master Collection.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Apr 16, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft keeps showing a demo version after purchased through MS Store

1. Minecraft keeps showing a demo version after purchased through MS Store - Similar Threads - Minecraft keeps showing

2. Anime purchased through MS Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anime purchased through MS Store: Team, With the merger of funimation and crunchyroll what will happen to the anime library I've purchased over the past years? As funimation is ending its digital forever catalog will MS be refunding all purchases at their full purchase price or will the anime anime be...
  3. Anime purchased through MS Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anime purchased through MS Store: Team, With the merger of funimation and crunchyroll what will happen to the anime library I've purchased over the past years? As funimation is ending its digital forever catalog will MS be refunding all purchases at their full purchase price or will the anime anime be...
  4. Purchased Minecraft but will only let me play in demo mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchased Minecraft but will only let me play in demo mode: Absolute amateurism on the part of Microsoft and Mojang. I bought Bendrock. I bought Java as a standalone license. I bought both licenses for my kids and I bought the mobile versions. It worked for a few months, but today...When you try to ligin "can't log in" you can buy the...
  5. Previously purchased Minecraft not showing in Microsoft Store after reinstalling windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Previously purchased Minecraft not showing in Microsoft Store after reinstalling windows?: I have bought minecraft Master collection and Minecraft Dungeons + 1 DLC From Microsoft Store, after resetting my computer i logged into my account and it says i need to buy it again. i tried going on a microsoft website and it says that i havent purchased iti tried going on...
  6. Previously purchased Minecraft not showing in Microsoft Store after reinstalling windows?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Previously purchased Minecraft not showing in Microsoft Store after reinstalling windows?: I have bought minecraft Master collection and Minecraft Dungeons + 1 DLC From Microsoft Store, after resetting my computer i logged into my account and it says i need to buy it again. i tried going on a microsoft website and it says that i havent purchased iti tried going on...
  7. I purchased Minecraft through the Microsoft store and it's not showing up as installable...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I purchased Minecraft through the Microsoft store and it's not showing up as installable...: I purchased Minecraft using PayPal about two months ago and it never showed up anywhere and isn't installable. I'm FURIOUS that Microsoft not only stole my money, but has NO CUSTOMER SUPPORT ANYWHERE to help figure this out. I made a claim on PayPal and they denied it, but...
  8. Previously purchased Minecraft not showing in Microsoft Store after reinstalling windows?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Previously purchased Minecraft not showing in Microsoft Store after reinstalling windows?: Previously bought Minecraft on my old pc on Microsoft Store Reinstalled Windows, logged in to the same account on Microsoft Store - it doesn't show that i've purchased Minecraft and requires me to re-buy it Please support this...
  9. Purchase from MS app store not opening after install Minecraft Dungeons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchase from MS app store not opening after install Minecraft Dungeons: I just purchased Minecraft Dungeons on the MS app store and after install get this error message. How can I fix this? This helps protect your PC and keep it running smoothly. Microsoft.Lovika_8wekyb3d8bbwe!Game Still want to run this unverified app?...
  10. Minecraft crashes after purchasing coins in the store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft crashes after purchasing coins in the store.: I purchased coins in-game and the game crashed after the purchase went through. Now it crashes everytime I launch it right after the initial loading screen. It shows the start/play screen then freezes and crashes about 2 seconds later. I have tried all of these steps, but...