Windows 10: Minecraft key doesn't work on PC

Discus and support Minecraft key doesn't work on PC in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I recently redeemed a key that was just titled "Minecraft" and when I went to download it on my computer, it said that I didnt have applicable... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JackFitzpatrick1, May 5, 2020.

1. Minecraft key doesn't work on PC

Hi, I recently redeemed a key that was just titled "Minecraft" and when I went to download it on my computer, it said that I didnt have applicable devices. All help is greatly appreciated

:)

JackFitzpatrick1, May 5, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Minecraft key doesn't work on PC [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, May 5, 2020
  3. jarek_565 Win User
    Windows 10 Education N, product key doesn`t work

hello

I download windows 10 Education N (polish) and I successfully installed it but the product key doesn`t work (0xc004f050)

what should I do with it?

jarek_565, May 5, 2020
  4. Minecraft key doesn't work on PC

Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, May 5, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft key doesn't work on PC

1. Minecraft key doesn't work on PC - Similar Threads - Minecraft key doesn't

2. Minecraft on pc game pass doesn't work for multiplayer servers.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft on pc game pass doesn't work for multiplayer servers.: I recently bought pc game pass and I installed minecraft launcher and java edition. When I launch the game and try to join a server For example: Hypixel it gives an error. The error is "Failed to login: The authentication servers are currently down for maintenance."...
  3. Minecraft on pc game pass doesn't work for multiplayer servers.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft on pc game pass doesn't work for multiplayer servers.: I recently bought pc game pass and I installed minecraft launcher and java edition. When I launch the game and try to join a server For example: Hypixel it gives an error. The error is "Failed to login: The authentication servers are currently down for maintenance."...
  4. F3 on minecraft doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    F3 on minecraft doesn't work: When I press f3 in minecraft, my coordinates don't show but instead a menu with the 4 gamemodes appear. I don't have an f lock button and the fn button aswell as ctrl don't help....
  5. F3 on minecraft doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    F3 on minecraft doesn't work: When I press f3 in minecraft, my coordinates don't show but instead a menu with the 4 gamemodes appear. I don't have an f lock button and the fn button aswell as ctrl don't help....
  6. Mouse Keys not working in Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Keys not working in Minecraft: I am using Mouse Keys to use my keyboard as a mouse, but in first-person games such as Minecraft, I can't look around.Is there a way to make Minecraft detect mouse movement with Mouse Keys?Thanks in advance!...
  7. Minecraft App doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft App doesn't work: I can't get the Minecraft game from the app store to work and I can't get a refund. I've so far spend 4 hours trying to get it going, including most the top forum suggestions. SFC, and other command line tools, installations, reinstalls and phoning Microsoft. The game...
  8. Minecraft java doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Minecraft java doesn't work.: I recently installed windows 10 on my pc It had windows 7 before and ran Minecraft java fine But now I keep getting an error that Minecraft failed to find an accelerated OpenGL mode I first tried updating the drivers that didn't work reinstalling didn't work...
  9. Minecraft doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft doesn't work: Hi: I'am trying to run MCWORLD "01 Movement (FINAL)" on my computer but I get this error code ‏‏0x87E10BC6 I never run Minecraft on my pc before, even I just heared about it, I never seen it before. any help?! thank you...
  10. Key doesn't work

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Key doesn't work: Trying to upg from 8.1 w wmp and used produkey to get outlook and system reg key and when I when install asks for reg key, neither work. I downloaded from ms win 10 download site. the install window doesn't give ANY other options except QUIT. It's going to be hard to convince...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft key isnt working