Windows 10: Minecraft LAN games - Unable to Connect errors.

Discus and support Minecraft LAN games - Unable to Connect errors. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; We have 5 computers in the house: Mom PC Dad PC Son PC Daughter Laptop Dad Laptop We get intermittent periods days and weeks where some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Davies Creative, Dec 30, 2019.

1. Minecraft LAN games - Unable to Connect errors.

We have 5 computers in the house:

Mom PC

Dad PC

Son PC

Daughter Laptop

Dad Laptop

We get intermittent periods days and weeks where some computers can't connect to worlds on other computers. Other times it's fine.

We can always connect to worlds on Son PC and Daughter Laptop. There was a world on Mom PC that Dad Laptop was playing, and then the next day was unable to connect. Still unable to connect to it days later. It seems to go for periods of being fine and then periods of being a problem.

We have tried changing what we can think of. We've tried using it with and without VPN on each side. As XBox friends and as not friends. Etc.

Google searches have not resulted in anything, and I can't seem to identify what's changing and causing the issue.

Any help would be greatly appreciated - we love playing as a family.

:)

Davies Creative, Dec 30, 2019

2. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition: Unable to connect to world

Hi Angelito,

The game server error is one of the possible reasons why you're unable to connect to the Minecraft world. To help you resolve this concern, I need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Were you able to connect to an external server on Minecraft before?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • When did the issue start?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game?
    • Do you have a firewall (or antivirus firewall)? If yes, try to disable it.

Meanwhile, I suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This could help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Wilfred Mac, Dec 30, 2019
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Good LAN party games?

Most of my suggestions have already been listed.

However, I found Swat4 to actually be a pretty fun LAN game, especially at smaller LAN parties.

newtekie1, Dec 30, 2019
  4. Minecraft LAN games - Unable to Connect errors.

Unable to connect to LAN gaming for multiplayers in Windows 10.

Hello Ryan,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We regret the inconvenience caused and will assist you in resolving the issue.

From your description, I understand you are unable to play multiplayer games on your PC using LAN cable connection.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• Do you get any error message/error code when you try to connect to the games?

• If yes, is the error message/error code you get is same to all the games?

Refer to the section Playing on a local network from the link below and check if it helps:

How do I play multiplayer?

Write to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of the issue on the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Dec 30, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft LAN games - Unable to Connect errors.

1. Minecraft LAN games - Unable to Connect errors. - Similar Threads - Minecraft LAN games

2. Unable to connect to Minecraft Java Edition LAN World while on the same wifi network.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to connect to Minecraft Java Edition LAN World while on the same wifi network.: Hi,Both my sons used to be able to connect their own laptops to their Minecraft Java Edition LAN World in order to play together. They were logged in to the same wifi network at home. They each have separate Minecraft accounts. However, after installing a network printer and...
  3. Minecraft unable to connect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft unable to connect: I have tried so many things to try and fix this issue. I have uninstalled Minecraft, reinstalled drivers etc but I cannot join my friends game on Minecraft windows 10. I originally thought it might be because I am on PC and they are on PS4, however someone else on PC was able...
  4. Minecraft Unable to connect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Unable to connect: I'm playing on Minecraft Bedrock on Windows 10, and no one is able to connect to my world, it's fine if I use any other system like Xbox One and Nintendo Switch, but Windows 10 just won't work. I'm also not able to connect to other people's worlds too. If you can come up with...
  5. Unable to install Minecraft game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install Minecraft game: So i bought a copy of minecraft, and I saw that people are getting help for it here since microsoft owns it now. This is my only option left since the dedicated microsoft support staff for the game are ignoring my tickets and requests. I bought the game and it wont give it to...
  6. Minecraft - unable to connect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft - unable to connect: I'm unable to connect to friends when I use my 4g home wifi, the wifi connection is stable and work for other games howeve when I try join friends on minecraft I cant and they cant join me...
  7. UNABLE TO CONNECT MINECRAFT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UNABLE TO CONNECT MINECRAFT: Ever since the new update in minecraft I have been unable to connect to the world. Me and my friend both have ps4 and cannot connect we have tried for days and both have open nat type I'm really close to deleting the game and not playing it anymore....
  8. Minecraft Lan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Lan: I am trying to make a world on my PC Bedrock/win10 edition and then join the world from my switch so my 5 year old can play with me. I can't get the LAN world to show up on either device tried making it on PC and a different one of Switch to join from PC Any advice on how...
  9. Minecraft "unable to connect"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft "unable to connect": Hello. I've created a world with my friends and there is this "unable to connect". It has been going on and off but now it is like that forever. Teredo is enabled...
  10. Minecraft W10 Edition - LAN Connections

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft W10 Edition - LAN Connections: This concerns Crossplay over LAN. Windows Firewall on my PC seems to stop my friend from joining my world. He's on xbox. I can easily join his world when the Xbox is the Host but when my PC is host he cant join me because Firewall is blocking it. If I disable Firewall,...