Windows 10: Minecraft Lan

Discus and support Minecraft Lan in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am trying to make a world on my PC Bedrock/win10 edition and then join the world from my switch so my 5 year old can play with me. I can't get the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ChristianGentry, Dec 21, 2019.

1. Minecraft Lan

I am trying to make a world on my PC Bedrock/win10 edition and then join the world from my switch so my 5 year old can play with me. I can't get the LAN world to show up on either device tried making it on PC and a different one of Switch to join from PC

Any advice on how to get this to work?

:)

ChristianGentry, Dec 21, 2019
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Good LAN party games?

Most of my suggestions have already been listed.

However, I found Swat4 to actually be a pretty fun LAN game, especially at smaller LAN parties.

newtekie1, Dec 21, 2019
  3. Barman58 Win User
    Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Dec 21, 2019
  4. Minecraft Lan

Minecraft lan

so you know how Microsoft owns windows AND minecraft?

my question is why does my minecraft lan game not show up? I tried to search it up but nothing works.

I would like to get help on this, thanks

TetianaKholosha, Dec 21, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft Lan

1. Minecraft Lan - Similar Threads - Minecraft Lan

2. Something is blocking incoming Minecraft LAN connections to Windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something is blocking incoming Minecraft LAN connections to Windows 10 laptop: We have several Windows 10 laptops at home with Minecraft Bedrock installed and like to play games together on our home network. One of these laptops can no longer host games on the LAN. The only changes I know of are some Windows updates that were applied to this device, and...
  3. Something is blocking incoming Minecraft LAN connections to Windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Something is blocking incoming Minecraft LAN connections to Windows 10 laptop: We have several Windows 10 laptops at home with Minecraft Bedrock installed and like to play games together on our home network. One of these laptops can no longer host games on the LAN. The only changes I know of are some Windows updates that were applied to this device, and...
  4. Unable to connect to Minecraft Java Edition LAN World while on the same wifi network.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to connect to Minecraft Java Edition LAN World while on the same wifi network.: Hi,Both my sons used to be able to connect their own laptops to their Minecraft Java Edition LAN World in order to play together. They were logged in to the same wifi network at home. They each have separate Minecraft accounts. However, after installing a network printer and...
  5. Windows 10 LAN Server Setup for Minecraft Bedrock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 LAN Server Setup for Minecraft Bedrock: I have a friend that has a Windows 10 laptop, and my friends and I want to play Minecraft on our phones using the laptop as a host via a LAN network. This works on Mac for me. All I have to do is ‘create a network’ and it makes a LAN network for me that everyone can connect...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10: Cannot connect to LAN server using child xbox account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10: Cannot connect to LAN server using child xbox account: I have Windows 10 Minecraft v1.16.201 and I can connect to a LAN server if I use my Microsoft account but I cannot connect if I use my child Microsoft account. I am aware of the permissions that I should assign to the child account:...
  7. Child unable to play Minecraft Multiplayer Besides LAN on Windows10

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Child unable to play Minecraft Multiplayer Besides LAN on Windows10: Minecraft displays a text box where usually there would be servers. Also when trying to add friends that says the Microsoft account settings aren't set to be able to play with others. There is no Microsoft parent account that I am aware of currently. 8/09/2020 Is there any...
  8. Minecraft LAN games - Unable to Connect errors.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft LAN games - Unable to Connect errors.: We have 5 computers in the house: Mom PC Dad PC Son PC Daughter Laptop Dad Laptop We get intermittent periods days and weeks where some computers can't connect to worlds on other computers. Other times it's fine. We can always connect to worlds on Son PC and...
  9. Minecraft Local LAN Play with Multiple Devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Local LAN Play with Multiple Devices: Okay, so I am really confused. I am trying to play Minecraft with my kids on our local network. I have a PS4, Switch and two Android tablets. I setup a bedrock server that only half of my devices can see. - Everyone has a Microsoft account and is logged in. - All of...
  10. Minecraft W10 Edition - LAN Connections

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft W10 Edition - LAN Connections: This concerns Crossplay over LAN. Windows Firewall on my PC seems to stop my friend from joining my world. He's on xbox. I can easily join his world when the Xbox is the Host but when my PC is host he cant join me because Firewall is blocking it. If I disable Firewall,...