Windows 10: Minecraft Launcher and Windows 10

Discus and support Minecraft Launcher and Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I recently bought the Windows 10 version on Minecraft, not the Java edition, and when I try to launch the game from the launcher, it says I have not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JakePlayer, Mar 9, 2020.

1. Minecraft Launcher and Windows 10

I recently bought the Windows 10 version on Minecraft, not the Java edition, and when I try to launch the game from the launcher, it says I have not purchased the game. I simply want to update my game to 1.15, since it downloaded into 1.13. There seems to be no way to make the launcher work, or to update my game. How can I get around these problems? Should I buy the Java edition, and refund my Windows 10 version?

:)

JakePlayer, Mar 9, 2020

2. Minecraft Native launcher

Thank you Catherine, but i play just updated team fortress 2 from Steam and it updated perfectly. I tried your setting steps but unfortunately i can't modify Minecraft for a reason and if i try to right click nothing happens. When i clicked on Modern Combat
    5 it showed me the link to advanced options but not for minecraft.

My father purchased Minecraft for me from Minecraft. net. I have tried a million times but it is hard to acces minecraft forums in China.

However when i opened the Minecraft native log it said my windows version was 8 ,however my windows is 10.

Here is what it says:

Native Launcher Version: 34

Operating System: Windows 8.0

Application Hash: 175f2b59d63d17f580f664c195ca8bb82666d0eb

Java Version:

x64: 1

Starting download of: https://launchermeta.mojang.com/mc/launcher.json

Created pFile

Content length is 0138B708

Got 200 from server

Download successful

Native launcher outdated!

Hash should be 96a22390a0b1d3c58706b6ce17135982e6d2d6a0

Starting download of: http://launcher.mojang.com/mc/launcher/win/96a22390a0b1d3c58706b6ce17135982e6d2d6a0/Minecraft.exe

Created pFile

Content length is 0136BAB0

Got 200 from server

Encountered internet exception 12002: The operation timed out

Starting download of: http://launcher.mojang.com/mc/launcher/win/96a22390a0b1d3c58706b6ce17135982e6d2d6a0/Minecraft.exe

Created pFile

Content length is 0136BB10

Got 200 from server

Created pFile

Content length is 0136BB10

Got 200 from server

Deleted tmpLauncher.tmp

Thx for cooperating. I even tried "check for updates in the store" but that wasn't any help.

MeekalHassan, Mar 9, 2020
  3. Ziatical Win User
    Minecraft Launcher for Windows 10 PC

Hi! I discovered that there was a new update for Minecraft and when I opened it up, it should've automatically started updating, but it didn't, its stuck looking for updates and about 10 min later it said unable to update the Minecraft Native Launcher.
    I already downloaded another Launcher and repaired it, but that didn't seem to work.

Ziatical, Mar 9, 2020
  4. MC_Lover Win User

Minecraft Launcher and Windows 10

Minecraft Launcher Crahed saying Pixel-Format-Not-Accelerated in Windows 10

Hi, I just joined this Community. My minecraft launcher is always crashing when I hit play. I just Upgraded my PC to Windows 10 from 7. In Windows 7, my minecraft launcher used to work. But as I upgraded to Windows 10, it keeps crashing. It says that Pixel-Format-Not-accelerated
    and it also says that no OpenGL was found. I did some searching in the web and found that old graphics cards (like my one: Intel HD Graphics 2100 3.1.0 Ghz) does not support Direct X 12. But Minecraft can run on older versios of Direct X. I have Direct X 11.1.
    The gamee worked on Windows 7 but it does not work in Windows 10. Can anyone please help me out or give me any suggestions?

MC_Lover, Mar 9, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft Launcher and Windows 10

1. Minecraft Launcher and Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Minecraft Launcher

2. SOLVEDi cant redwonload minecraft launcher

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    SOLVEDi cant redwonload minecraft launcher: when i try to play minecraft launcher it says "app cant open" so i go to Microsoft store and i redownload it but it says "where do you want to install it" and then it doesn't show any places and ive left my pc on for 7 hours and still no download places i could reinstall...
  3. i cant redwonload minecraft launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant redwonload minecraft launcher: when i try to play minecraft launcher it says "app cant open" so i go to Microsoft store and i redownload it but it says "where do you want to install it" and then it doesn't show any places and ive left my pc on for 7 hours and still no download places i could reinstall...
  4. i cant redwonload minecraft launcher

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i cant redwonload minecraft launcher: when i try to play minecraft launcher it says "app cant open" so i go to Microsoft store and i redownload it but it says "where do you want to install it" and then it doesn't show any places and ive left my pc on for 7 hours and still no download places i could reinstall...
  5. i cant redwonload minecraft launcher

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  6. Minecraft launcher and other Xbox Apps Not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft launcher and other Xbox Apps Not loading: I tried launching the Minecraft Launcher but the launcher would never load. I was able to launch all other applications Microsoft and not apart from windows defender protection historyIt would crash when opened and when I tried googling the answer, it said to just change the...
  7. Minecraft launcher and other Xbox Apps Not loading

Minecraft launcher and other Xbox Apps Not loading: I tried launching the Minecraft Launcher but the launcher would never load. I was able to launch all other applications Microsoft and not apart from windows defender protection historyIt would crash when opened and when I tried googling the answer, it said to just change the...
  8. Minecraft custom launcher asking to link to my Microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft custom launcher asking to link to my Microsoft account.: MinecraftClientLinkingRemoteconnectMicrosoftCodeA Minecraft client is asking to link my account to be able to use my Microsoft Minecraft account in their client launcher. It uses remoteconnect and specifically this link https://login.live.com/oauth20_remoteconnect.srf Is this...
  9. Minecraft custom launcher asking to link to my Microsoft account.

Minecraft custom launcher asking to link to my Microsoft account.: MinecraftClientLinkingRemoteconnectMicrosoftCodeA Minecraft client is asking to link my account to be able to use my Microsoft Minecraft account in their client launcher. It uses remoteconnect and specifically this link https://login.live.com/oauth20_remoteconnect.srf Is this...
  10. Minecraft Launcher error 0x803F8001

Minecraft Launcher error 0x803F8001: I'm trying to install minecraft. I'm signed into my account in both the microsoft store app and on firefox.the install went fine but when I try and open the launcher I get: "Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft launcher windows phone

2. minecraft launcher windows 10

3. minecraft launcher only for java edition and not windows 10 version

4. where do i find minecraft launcher,
  5. minecraft pixel format not accelerated,
  6. minecraft launcher download windows10