Windows 10: minecraft launcher doesn't launch

Discus and support minecraft launcher doesn't launch in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey! so I bought minecraft literally 3 days ago and it just stopped opening, like the launcher will not open. I saw somewhere here to delete everything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by swaggyswagstr, Feb 18, 2021.

1. minecraft launcher doesn't launch

Hey! so I bought minecraft literally 3 days ago and it just stopped opening, like the launcher will not open. I saw somewhere here to delete everything and then reinstall, and when i went to delete the .minecraft folder, it says that it I can't delete it because it's already open in another program.. but I've literally deleted everything except this. First it said that it was open in minecraft launcher, now all it says is that it's open in another program. Please tell me if ive done anything wrong and help me because i really want to play again, as it's my friends birthday on the 20th and i need to build something for her. Please do help me!

:)

swaggyswagstr, Feb 18, 2021

2. setting doesn´t launch, or launches the store instead

setting doesn´t launch, or launches the store instead

Moved from es-ES

YESICAAMAYA, Feb 18, 2021
  3. bixby___ Win User
    minecraft launcher won`t launch

when i launch minecraft launcer it comes up that it`s updating java runtime environment, and then it just says "Unable to update Minecraft Runtime Environment".

bixby___, Feb 18, 2021
  4. minecraft launcher doesn't launch

Minecraft Wont Launch minecraft launcher doesn't launch :(

My Minecraft Launcher Won't Launch I'm using The
    Latest Launcher And The Default Launcher

Suski__334___420, Feb 18, 2021
Thema:

minecraft launcher doesn't launch

1. minecraft launcher doesn't launch - Similar Threads - minecraft launcher doesn't

2. Can't launch/sign-in to Minecraft launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't launch/sign-in to Minecraft launcher: I am using Windows 10 Home with latest updates installed.I've been trying for a few hours... to fix a login error when trying to login to Minecraft using the Minecraft launcher app. When I press the "microsoft login" button I get the not-helpful message "Something went wrong...
  3. Can't launch/sign-in to Minecraft launcher

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't launch/sign-in to Minecraft launcher: I am using Windows 10 Home with latest updates installed.I've been trying for a few hours... to fix a login error when trying to login to Minecraft using the Minecraft launcher app. When I press the "microsoft login" button I get the not-helpful message "Something went wrong...
  4. Minecraft Launcher

Minecraft Launcher: When I start the current minecraft launcher I am prompted to sign in with mojang or microsoft. I've already migrated my mojang account, but when I select the microsoft login option, it starts loading, then stops. I've also had the problem of the microsoft store not opening at...
  5. Minecraft Installer won't launch: "There’s a problem with Minecraft Launcher. Reinstall the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Installer won't launch: "There’s a problem with Minecraft Launcher. Reinstall the...: Hi, currently trying to install Minecraft for the first time on this computer. I recently switched my account to a Microsoft account. Any suggestions? Thanks....
  6. Minecraft Installer won't launch: "There’s a problem with Minecraft Launcher. Reinstall the...

Minecraft Installer won't launch: "There’s a problem with Minecraft Launcher. Reinstall the...: Hi, currently trying to install Minecraft for the first time on this computer. I recently switched my account to a Microsoft account. Any suggestions? Thanks....
  7. Minecraft Launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Launcher: So I’ve downloaded and paid for Minecraft Java edition on my windows laptop. I’ve created a new Microsoft account for this. I have bedrock edition on my Xbox but didn’t want them on the same Microsoft account.It’s downloaded and the money has come out, but the Minecraft...
  8. Minecraft launcher

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Minecraft launcher: My mincraft launcher is not opening saying dll fill missing and manicraft native lancher unable install https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-launcher/0000e1f6-fb5c-4fe7-8a00-7b418c5cffe2
  9. Minecraft Launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Launcher: Hi, i just brought Minecraft Java Edition and have already redeemed it's code, as it was a gift. I'm unable to open Minecraft Launcher on my pc and im unable to play the game. Ive tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it and it's still the same....
  10. minecraft launcher won`t launch

in Windows 10 Customization
    minecraft launcher won`t launch: when i launch minecraft launcer it comes up that it`s updating java runtime environment, and then it just says "Unable to update Minecraft Runtime Environment"....