Windows 10: Minecraft Launcher not responding

Discus and support Minecraft Launcher not responding in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My Minecraft hasn't been working for the past year now, but I recently have wanted to get back into the game. However, after I click play game in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Elvan Goh, Apr 18, 2019.

1. Elvan Goh Win User

Minecraft Launcher not responding

My Minecraft hasn't been working for the past year now, but I recently have wanted to get back into the game. However, after I click play game in the launcher, Minecraft immediately crashes and responds with

"Java(TM) Platform SE binary has stopped working"
    Any help would be appreciated!

:)

Elvan Goh, Apr 18, 2019

2. Minecraft Native launcher

Thank you Catherine, but i play just updated team fortress 2 from Steam and it updated perfectly. I tried your setting steps but unfortunately i can't modify Minecraft for a reason and if i try to right click nothing happens. When i clicked on Modern Combat
    5 it showed me the link to advanced options but not for minecraft.

My father purchased Minecraft for me from Minecraft. net. I have tried a million times but it is hard to acces minecraft forums in China.

However when i opened the Minecraft native log it said my windows version was 8 ,however my windows is 10.

Here is what it says:

Native Launcher Version: 34

Operating System: Windows 8.0

Application Hash: 175f2b59d63d17f580f664c195ca8bb82666d0eb

Java Version:

x64: 1

Starting download of: https://launchermeta.mojang.com/mc/launcher.json

Created pFile

Content length is 0138B708

Got 200 from server

Download successful

Native launcher outdated!

Hash should be 96a22390a0b1d3c58706b6ce17135982e6d2d6a0

Starting download of: http://launcher.mojang.com/mc/launcher/win/96a22390a0b1d3c58706b6ce17135982e6d2d6a0/Minecraft.exe

Created pFile

Content length is 0136BAB0

Got 200 from server

Encountered internet exception 12002: The operation timed out

Starting download of: http://launcher.mojang.com/mc/launcher/win/96a22390a0b1d3c58706b6ce17135982e6d2d6a0/Minecraft.exe

Created pFile

Content length is 0136BB10

Got 200 from server

Created pFile

Content length is 0136BB10

Got 200 from server

Deleted tmpLauncher.tmp

Thx for cooperating. I even tried "check for updates in the store" but that wasn't any help.

MeekalHassan, Apr 18, 2019
  3. Minecraft Native launcher

Hi,

Server interruption during the update process is the primary reason as to why you're encountering this issue. Let's isolate your concern by answering the following questions:

• Have you tried updating other games or apps to check if the same instance occurs?
    • Are you referring to
      Mojang.com
      or
      Minecraft.net
      as the official website?
    In the meantime, we recommend downloading the updates from the Windows Store. See

Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store
    . Check if the updates for Minecraft Native Launcher are available.

Another solution you may perform is to reset the game from Settings. Here are the steps:

• Click Start and click Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Apps & features.
    • Find the game and click Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    • Restart your device so that the changes can take effect.

Catherine Cus., Apr 18, 2019
  4. Minecraft Launcher not responding

Minecraft Native launcher

My Minecraft Native launcher starts to update but it never finishes and always says unable to update Minecraft native launcher. Please help ASAP!

I even tried with "run with Administrator".

these are my wlan's statistics

SSID: TP-LINK_39BA

Protocol: 802.11n

Security type: WPA2-Personal

Network band: 2.4 GHz

Network channel: 6

IPv4 address: 192.168.1.101

Manufacturer: Realtek Semiconductor Corp.

Description: Realtek RTL8723AE 线 LAN 802.11n PCI-E NIC

Driver version: 2023.31.315.2016

Physical address (MAC): ‎30-10-B3-D2-8B-FA

By the way I live in china and use windows 10.

I download Minecraft from the official website not from Microsoft store. THX and ASAP.

MeekalHassan, Apr 18, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft Launcher not responding

1. Minecraft Launcher not responding - Similar Threads - Minecraft Launcher responding

2. Minecraft launcher

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft launcher: Mt minecraft launcher cant be put in the desktop please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-launcher/58a42875-3a90-4f7a-a678-0c0cd0d9a5be
  3. Minecraft Launcher

Minecraft Launcher: When I start the current minecraft launcher I am prompted to sign in with mojang or microsoft. I've already migrated my mojang account, but when I select the microsoft login option, it starts loading, then stops. I've also had the problem of the microsoft store not opening at...
  4. Minecraft Launcher

Minecraft Launcher: Hey , so I just downloaded the new minecraft launcher and it just doesnt stop loading. It also brings up the microsoft store and I can never close it so I have to end up signing out or restarting my pc. If anyone knows a solution on how to fix both or even one of these issues...
  5. Minecraft launcher

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Minecraft launcher: ok so i downloaded trough game pass but now when i try to open it starts an update but it never updates is there a reason for that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-launcher/d71203c1-017c-4a92-9e3b-ed8215607cc7
  6. Minecraft Launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Launcher: So I’ve downloaded and paid for Minecraft Java edition on my windows laptop. I’ve created a new Microsoft account for this. I have bedrock edition on my Xbox but didn’t want them on the same Microsoft account.It’s downloaded and the money has come out, but the Minecraft...
  7. Minecraft launcher

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Minecraft launcher: My mincraft launcher is not opening saying dll fill missing and manicraft native lancher unable install https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-launcher/0000e1f6-fb5c-4fe7-8a00-7b418c5cffe2
  8. Minecraft Launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Launcher: Hi, i just brought Minecraft Java Edition and have already redeemed it's code, as it was a gift. I'm unable to open Minecraft Launcher on my pc and im unable to play the game. Ive tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it and it's still the same....
  9. Minecraft Launcher not responding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Launcher not responding: Hello, So I just bought a new laptop and I bought Minecraft Java edition. Well that was about two weeks ago, and recently I was cleaning out old files and i accidently deleted all my Minecraft folders and me being stupid, I deleted all the files in the recycling bin. Well I...
  10. My Minecraft launcher is not responding and working for a week now.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Minecraft launcher is not responding and working for a week now.: Hello, I wanted to ask, does this happen to you too?? Cause my launcher is ,,not responding´´ for a while now... I updated java and everything and it still doesn´t work... If you have a solution or the same problem as I have, please leave a comment with some tips or an...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft launcher not responding windows 10

2. minecraft launcher not working windows 10

3. minecraft launcher not working 2019

4. minecraft launcher not responding,
  5. minecraft launcher stopped responding,
  6. minecraft not responding,
  7. why is windows 10 edition launcher not reponding,
  8. minecraft launcher only gray windows 10,
  9. minecraft not responding windows 10,
  10. minecraft launcher does not work,
  11. minecraft launcher grey windows 10,