Windows 10: Minecraft launcher will not load, error " openGL " keeps appearing.

Discus and support Minecraft launcher will not load, error " openGL " keeps appearing. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I try to load Minecraft launcher we keep getting a message as above. We have an account with Majong, but first I need to download game to start.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JamesO'hare1, Dec 1, 2019.

1. Minecraft launcher will not load, error " openGL " keeps appearing.

When I try to load Minecraft launcher we keep getting a message as above. We have an account with Majong, but first I need to download game to start. Previously PC had Windows 8, but had to get everything wiped after PC crashed trying to update it, so now have windows 10.

:)

JamesO'hare1, Dec 1, 2019

2. Unable to load Minecraft. Error: java.lang.IllegalStateException: GLFW error 65542: WGL: The driver does not appear to support OpenGL

Hi

Tried loading minecraft and it says the game crashed whilst initialising the game Error: java.lang.IllegalStateException: GLFW error 65542: WGL: The driver does not appear to support OpenGL.

Any ideas on how to fix this problem? Is this related to my graphic cards and do I need to install or update anything?

***Original title: OpenGl***

Kah Seng Mak, Dec 1, 2019
  3. Minecraft on win 1o0 and openGL error

Minecraft 1.8.8 doesn't work and I always receive a message - opengl error.

It doesn't matter now - today I recover back my win 7.

This win 10 is great piece of ****. It is slower then win 7, problems with java, problems with openGL, problem with my Intel, my son is angry for Minecraft. Bad product.

Thanks for your time and your try to help.

PetraPetraC, Dec 1, 2019
  4. MC_Lover Win User

Minecraft launcher will not load, error " openGL " keeps appearing.

Minecraft Launcher Crahed saying Pixel-Format-Not-Accelerated in Windows 10

Hi, I just joined this Community. My minecraft launcher is always crashing when I hit play. I just Upgraded my PC to Windows 10 from 7. In Windows 7, my minecraft launcher used to work. But as I upgraded to Windows 10, it keeps crashing. It says that Pixel-Format-Not-accelerated
    and it also says that no OpenGL was found. I did some searching in the web and found that old graphics cards (like my one: Intel HD Graphics 2100 3.1.0 Ghz) does not support Direct X 12. But Minecraft can run on older versios of Direct X. I have Direct X 11.1.
    The gamee worked on Windows 7 but it does not work in Windows 10. Can anyone please help me out or give me any suggestions?

MC_Lover, Dec 1, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft launcher will not load, error " openGL " keeps appearing.

1. Minecraft launcher will not load, error " openGL " keeps appearing. - Similar Threads - Minecraft launcher load

2. Minecraft Launcher not loading from store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Launcher not loading from store: I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, turning on offline mode, I'm not sure how else I can fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-launcher-not-loading-from-store/ce9ea630-a8a8-4980-855e-6925ad95d16f
  3. Minecraft Launcher not loading from store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Launcher not loading from store: I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, turning on offline mode, I'm not sure how else I can fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-launcher-not-loading-from-store/ce9ea630-a8a8-4980-855e-6925ad95d16f
  4. My minecraft launcher loading forever

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My minecraft launcher loading forever: it loading forever after i login microsoft i need help for this . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-minecraft-launcher-loading-forever/bb018b35-99f8-4444-a6cc-fce60c6c19e5
  5. My minecraft launcher loading forever

My minecraft launcher loading forever: it loading forever after i login microsoft i need help for this . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-minecraft-launcher-loading-forever/bb018b35-99f8-4444-a6cc-fce60c6c19e5
  6. The driver does not appear to support OpenGL Minecraft error

in Windows 10 News
    The driver does not appear to support OpenGL Minecraft error: [IMG]In this post, we provide the solutions to the error The driver does not appear to support OpenGL when you try to start the Minecraft Launcher and it doesn’t open on your device. This error can also occur when you try to open certain games or apps. When you encounter this...
  7. Minecraft OpenGL error: 65542 Issue

Minecraft OpenGL error: 65542 Issue: I'm having a problem playing Minecraft Java Edition. Every time I start the game from the newest update an error pops up that said "it's not up to date of OpenGL" and I tried fixing it over and over again and there was no other way to fix it....
  8. Minecraft OpenGL error: 65542

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Minecraft OpenGL error: 65542: I've just gotten a new PC and downloaded Minecraft Java edition but every time I try to run it, the error code 65542 pops up and says my driver does not support OpenGL even though I have to my knowledge downloaded the latest versions for my driver and pretty much every thing...
  9. Minecraft OpenGL Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft OpenGL Error: Hello, I have an error on Minecraft, every time I play Minecraft close alone and show me this log. I think that is OpenGL and I try everything to fix it and nothing work. Down I left the log error. ---- Minecraft Crash Report ---- WARNING: coremods are present:...
  10. Minecraft opengl error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft opengl error.: Please help me. I cant launch minecraft java editio . I keep getting the GLFW error 65542 WGL. My graphic drivers are up to date. Java I'd up to date. I'm at the end of my ropes and I don't know what to do. Is there anyone out there that can please help me??...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. opengl chinese minecraft crash

2. minecraft launcher not loading