Windows 10: Minecraft Launcher won't load after installation!

Discus and support Minecraft Launcher won't load after installation! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Recently, my Minecraft Launcher won't load any installation other than an Optifine 1.14.4 installation that I use frequently. To solve this, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NathanX., Mar 19, 2020.

1. NathanX. Win User

Minecraft Launcher won't load after installation!

Recently, my Minecraft Launcher won't load any installation other than an Optifine 1.14.4 installation that I use frequently. To solve this, I uninstalled the launcher and tried to reinstall it using the MinecraftInstaller.msi but whenever it finishes installing the launcher, it appears blank the white paper with a fold on the top-right corner. When I try to open it, a window pops up with the following message:

Couldn't load launcher core from C:\Program Files x86\Minecraft

Launcher\game\launcher.dll: LoadErrorNotPresent

And then after I click "OK" another window pops up, saying:

Unable to start the Minecraft Runtime Environment. This is most likely cause by a corruption. Please try to reinstall Minecraft.

I followed that advice and reinstalled Minecraft multiple times. The entire process just starts over, and I'm starting to feel hopeless. Before I buy Minecraft again, does anyone have a solution to this?

HUGE thank you to anyone who tries to help me fix this! Even if your solution doesn't work, I am infinitely grateful for you at least trying.

:)

NathanX., Mar 19, 2020
  2. bixby___ Win User

minecraft launcher won`t launch

when i launch minecraft launcer it comes up that it`s updating java runtime environment, and then it just says "Unable to update Minecraft Runtime Environment".

bixby___, Mar 19, 2020
  3. Cant Load Minecraft launcher up after re downloading Uninstaller and repeating .dll Problems -

hi so i cant Load up the minecraft launche

It comes up with "Couldn't load launcher core from c:\Program Files (x86)\Minecraft

Launcher\game\launcher.dll: LoadErrorNotPresent

and after that it says corruption or the program isnt there?

I think what i did wrong was i was uninstalling programs and i uninstalled a vital part of microsoft?

NoahWilson4, Mar 19, 2020
  4. Minecraft Launcher won't load after installation!

Minecraft Native launcher

Thank you Catherine, but i play just updated team fortress 2 from Steam and it updated perfectly. I tried your setting steps but unfortunately i can't modify Minecraft for a reason and if i try to right click nothing happens. When i clicked on Modern Combat
    5 it showed me the link to advanced options but not for minecraft.

My father purchased Minecraft for me from Minecraft. net. I have tried a million times but it is hard to acces minecraft forums in China.

However when i opened the Minecraft native log it said my windows version was 8 ,however my windows is 10.

Here is what it says:

Native Launcher Version: 34

Operating System: Windows 8.0

Application Hash: 175f2b59d63d17f580f664c195ca8bb82666d0eb

Java Version:

x64: 1

Starting download of: https://launchermeta.mojang.com/mc/launcher.json

Created pFile

Content length is 0138B708

Got 200 from server

Download successful

Native launcher outdated!

Hash should be 96a22390a0b1d3c58706b6ce17135982e6d2d6a0

Starting download of: http://launcher.mojang.com/mc/launcher/win/96a22390a0b1d3c58706b6ce17135982e6d2d6a0/Minecraft.exe

Created pFile

Content length is 0136BAB0

Got 200 from server

Encountered internet exception 12002: The operation timed out

Starting download of: http://launcher.mojang.com/mc/launcher/win/96a22390a0b1d3c58706b6ce17135982e6d2d6a0/Minecraft.exe

Created pFile

Content length is 0136BB10

Got 200 from server

Created pFile

Content length is 0136BB10

Got 200 from server

Deleted tmpLauncher.tmp

Thx for cooperating. I even tried "check for updates in the store" but that wasn't any help.

MeekalHassan, Mar 19, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft Launcher won't load after installation!

1. Minecraft Launcher won't load after installation! - Similar Threads - Minecraft Launcher won't

2. Minecraft Launcher Won't Download.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Launcher Won't Download.: So, I have just bought minecraft java and bedrock and i went to their website and the installer says to get it from the mstoremicrosoft Store and in the mstore it says that there is a problem on there end and now I have watched many Yt vids no how to fix but none of them...
  3. Minecraft Launcher Won't Download.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Launcher Won't Download.: So, I have just bought minecraft java and bedrock and i went to their website and the installer says to get it from the mstoremicrosoft Store and in the mstore it says that there is a problem on there end and now I have watched many Yt vids no how to fix but none of them...
  4. Gaming Services, and Minecraft Launcher won't install

Gaming Services, and Minecraft Launcher won't install: Both Minecraft Launcher and Gaming Services are not installing, no errors, they are both just pending, I tried Regedit, PowerShell, WSReset.exe in CMD, I tried so many thing, another thing, the 3 dots on the side, when I click them, nothing appears, just a small gray box with...
  5. Gaming Services, and Minecraft Launcher won't install

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Gaming Services, and Minecraft Launcher won't install: Both Minecraft Launcher and Gaming Services are not installing, no errors, they are both just pending, I tried Regedit, PowerShell, WSReset.exe in CMD, I tried so many thing, yet they are still pending, Microsoft fix this, and also someone help...
  6. Gaming Services, and Minecraft Launcher won't install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaming Services, and Minecraft Launcher won't install: Both Minecraft Launcher and Gaming Services are not installing, no errors, they are both just pending, I tried Regedit, PowerShell, WSReset.exe in CMD, I tried so many thing, yet they are still pending, Microsoft fix this, and also someone help...
  7. Minecraft Installer won't launch: "There’s a problem with Minecraft Launcher. Reinstall the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Installer won't launch: "There’s a problem with Minecraft Launcher. Reinstall the...: Hi, currently trying to install Minecraft for the first time on this computer. I recently switched my account to a Microsoft account. Any suggestions? Thanks....
  8. Minecraft Installer won't launch: "There’s a problem with Minecraft Launcher. Reinstall the...

Minecraft Installer won't launch: "There’s a problem with Minecraft Launcher. Reinstall the...: Hi, currently trying to install Minecraft for the first time on this computer. I recently switched my account to a Microsoft account. Any suggestions? Thanks....
  9. Minecraft Launcher won't open

Minecraft Launcher won't open: Before you ask, yes, i have tried wsreset, and yes, i have tried resetting my account to rule out corruption. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-launcher-wont-open/67a746c7-f484-44cc-acf0-966ab009408f
  10. Minecraft Launcher Won't Open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Launcher Won't Open: I am having a major problem right now where my minecraft launcher won't open. This might not seem like that big of a deal but, I have tried reinstalling minecraft several times, and have tried deleting the launcher profiles, I have tried to update everything including...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why does it say launcher.dll not present when i open my minecraft launcher

2. minecraft windows 10 launcher error