Windows 10: Minecraft Launcher won’t open on Windows PC

Discus and support Minecraft Launcher won’t open on Windows PC in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Minecraft is one of the most popular Windows games for decades. It depicts a virtual world wherein the players are fighting with monsters,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Sep 13, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

Minecraft Launcher won’t open on Windows PC

Minecraft Launcher won’t open on Windows PC 2-easy-ways-to-reset-Minecraft.jpg
    Minecraft is one of the most popular Windows games for decades. It depicts a virtual world wherein the players are fighting with monsters, zombies, spiders, and a lot more. It is a sandbox game and is pretty addictive. So, what if you are a Minecraft fan and the game suddenly is not launching on your PC. […]

This article Minecraft Launcher won’t open on Windows PC first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Sep 13, 2021
  2. Hawk680 Win User

Minecraft launcher wont open

Hello, I bought minecraft java a while ago, two days ago i updated my pc to the new windows, after doing this, i can no longer open the minecraft java launcher so i am not able to play. please help thanks

Hawk680, Sep 13, 2021
  3. SeanM876 Win User
    Minecraft Launcher will not open

Hello there how to you update your video card?

SeanM876, Sep 13, 2021
  4. Ziatical Win User

Minecraft Launcher for Windows 10 PC

Hi! I discovered that there was a new update for Minecraft and when I opened it up, it should've automatically started updating, but it didn't, its stuck looking for updates and about 10 min later it said unable to update the Minecraft Native Launcher.
    I already downloaded another Launcher and repaired it, but that didn't seem to work.

Ziatical, Sep 13, 2021
Thema:

1. Minecraft Launcher won’t open on Windows PC - Similar Threads - Minecraft Launcher won’t

2. OPEN THE MINECRAFT LAUNCHER!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OPEN THE MINECRAFT LAUNCHER!: when I try opening the launcher nothing happens. the loading thing appears in the circle for half a second then it vanishes. that's it, no error popup, just nothing. OPEN THE MINECRAFT LAUNCHER OR I WILL DIE! MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT! I EVEN SENT A TREAT TO GOD SAYING THAT I...
  3. Minecraft launcher not opening

Minecraft launcher not opening: Hi, I just installed windows 11 2 days ago with the installation assistant and when I try to open up the minecraft launcher I get this.If somebody knows how to fix this that would be much appreciated....
  4. Minecraft launcher not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft launcher not opening: Hi, I just installed windows 11 2 days ago with the installation assistant and when I try to open up the minecraft launcher I get this.If somebody knows how to fix this that would be much appreciated....
  5. Minecraft launcher is not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft launcher is not opening: I just bought Minecraft - Java ed to my son Viggo and downloaded Minecraft launcher. He managed to play one session and now when he wants to play a new session does the Minecraft launcher just stand and rotate the 4 boxes for hours - what is wrong??...
  6. Minecraft launcher is not opening

Minecraft launcher is not opening: I just bought Minecraft - Java ed to my son Viggo and downloaded Minecraft launcher. He managed to play one session and now when he wants to play a new session does the Minecraft launcher just stand and rotate the 4 boxes for hours - what is wrong??...
  7. Minecraft Launcher won’t open on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Launcher won’t open on Windows 10: Hi, I’ve got Minecraft Java Edition on my Laptop, which has Windows 10. It was working fine a couple of days ago but went to open it today and nothing! Ive tried every fix i could find online: compatibilty, updating drivers, updating windows, uninstalling and downloading,...
  8. Minecraft launcher not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft launcher not opening: When I click on my Minecraft launcher it loads for a half a second then just stops and nothing happens. I've uninstalled and re-installed, I've tried running as administrator, I've tried restarting my computer, I updated my computer, and when I clicked on the launcher it...
  9. Minecraft launcher will not open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft launcher will not open: I tried playing yesterday and the launcher just will not open at all iPhone installed several times I have updated my graphics card drivers I've checked firewalls I've converted back to previous version of windows for the launcher and nothing is working did a windows update...
  10. Minecraft Launcher will not open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Launcher will not open: Split from this thread. Hello there how to you update your video card? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-launcher-will-not-open/58a36eee-7bfa-4faf-83d2-689eaab7a34a