Windows 10: Minecraft launcher won't open

Discus and support Minecraft launcher won't open in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My Minecraft launcher won't open, it says "This file won't open because X file was not found, maybe re-installing it will help" I re-installed it,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Blueberry bee, Apr 20, 2021.

1. Minecraft launcher won't open

My Minecraft launcher won't open, it says "This file won't open because X file was not found, maybe re-installing it will help" I re-installed it, deleted it, deleted the file of it, re-opened it, followed some other instructions, still can't open. Please help me

:)

Blueberry bee, Apr 20, 2021
  2. SeanM876 Win User

Minecraft Launcher will not open

Hello there how to you update your video card?

SeanM876, Apr 20, 2021
  3. Hawk680 Win User
    Minecraft launcher wont open

Hello, I bought minecraft java a while ago, two days ago i updated my pc to the new windows, after doing this, i can no longer open the minecraft java launcher so i am not able to play. please help thanks

Hawk680, Apr 20, 2021
  4. bixby___ Win User

Minecraft launcher won't open

minecraft launcher won`t launch

when i launch minecraft launcer it comes up that it`s updating java runtime environment, and then it just says "Unable to update Minecraft Runtime Environment".

bixby___, Apr 20, 2021
Thema:

Minecraft launcher won't open

1. Minecraft launcher won't open - Similar Threads - Minecraft launcher won't

2. Minecraft launcher not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft launcher not opening: Hi, I just installed windows 11 2 days ago with the installation assistant and when I try to open up the minecraft launcher I get this.If somebody knows how to fix this that would be much appreciated....
  3. Minecraft launcher is not opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft launcher is not opening: I just bought Minecraft - Java ed to my son Viggo and downloaded Minecraft launcher. He managed to play one session and now when he wants to play a new session does the Minecraft launcher just stand and rotate the 4 boxes for hours - what is wrong??...
  4. Minecraft Launcher won't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Launcher won't open: Before you ask, yes, i have tried wsreset, and yes, i have tried resetting my account to rule out corruption. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-launcher-wont-open/67a746c7-f484-44cc-acf0-966ab009408f
  5. Minecraft Launcher won't open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Launcher won't open: Before you ask, yes, i have tried wsreset, and yes, i have tried resetting my account to rule out corruption. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-launcher-wont-open/67a746c7-f484-44cc-acf0-966ab009408f
  6. Minecraft Launcher won't open.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Launcher won't open.: My Minecraft launcher is refusing to open, and I have updated my drivers, updated java, completely reinstalling Minecraft with the deletion of .minecraft, and none of it has worked. My cursor changes to its spinning blue wheel for a second, and then nothing. I tried running...
  7. Minecraft Launcher Won't Open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Launcher Won't Open: I am having a major problem right now where my minecraft launcher won't open. This might not seem like that big of a deal but, I have tried reinstalling minecraft several times, and have tried deleting the launcher profiles, I have tried to update everything including...
  8. Minecraft launcher not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft launcher not opening: When I click on my Minecraft launcher it loads for a half a second then just stops and nothing happens. I've uninstalled and re-installed, I've tried running as administrator, I've tried restarting my computer, I updated my computer, and when I clicked on the launcher it...
  9. Minecraft launcher will not open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft launcher will not open: I tried playing yesterday and the launcher just will not open at all iPhone installed several times I have updated my graphics card drivers I've checked firewalls I've converted back to previous version of windows for the launcher and nothing is working did a windows update...
  10. Minecraft Launcher will not open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Launcher will not open: Split from this thread. Hello there how to you update your video card? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-launcher-will-not-open/58a36eee-7bfa-4faf-83d2-689eaab7a34a