Windows 10: Minecraft launcher

Discus and support Minecraft launcher in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; ok so i downloaded trough game pass but now when i try to open it starts an update but it never updates is there a reason for that?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RBM VADER, Nov 3, 2021.

1. RBM VADER Win User

Minecraft launcher

ok so i downloaded trough game pass but now when i try to open it starts an update but it never updates is there a reason for that?

:)

RBM VADER, Nov 3, 2021
Thema:

Minecraft launcher

1. Minecraft launcher - Similar Threads - Minecraft launcher

2. Minecraft launcher wont download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft launcher wont download: Hello,I am trying to download the minecraft launcher again because when I tried to load it up it would not work. I tried to install it through the minecraft website but it would work but then it would send me to the microsoft store and when I get there and I try to install...
  3. Minecraft launcher wont download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft launcher wont download: Hello,I am trying to download the minecraft launcher again because when I tried to load it up it would not work. I tried to install it through the minecraft website but it would work but then it would send me to the microsoft store and when I get there and I try to install...
  4. Can't login to the Xbox app, Minecraft launcher or Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't login to the Xbox app, Minecraft launcher or Microsoft store: I have tried a bunch of different solutions like WSreset but to no avail. I have no problem logging into the Xbox website at all but when I try to log in to for example the Xbox app, I choose either my account or another account, and then a brief popup window opens and closes...
  5. Can't login to the Xbox app, Minecraft launcher or Microsoft store

Can't login to the Xbox app, Minecraft launcher or Microsoft store: I have tried a bunch of different solutions like WSreset but to no avail. I have no problem logging into the Xbox website at all but when I try to log in to for example the Xbox app, I choose either my account or another account, and then a brief popup window opens and closes...
  6. SOLVEDi cant redwonload minecraft launcher

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    SOLVEDi cant redwonload minecraft launcher: when i try to play minecraft launcher it says "app cant open" so i go to Microsoft store and i redownload it but it says "where do you want to install it" and then it doesn't show any places and ive left my pc on for 7 hours and still no download places i could reinstall...
  7. i cant redwonload minecraft launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant redwonload minecraft launcher: when i try to play minecraft launcher it says "app cant open" so i go to Microsoft store and i redownload it but it says "where do you want to install it" and then it doesn't show any places and ive left my pc on for 7 hours and still no download places i could reinstall...
  8. i cant redwonload minecraft launcher

i cant redwonload minecraft launcher: when i try to play minecraft launcher it says "app cant open" so i go to Microsoft store and i redownload it but it says "where do you want to install it" and then it doesn't show any places and ive left my pc on for 7 hours and still no download places i could reinstall...
  9. i cant redwonload minecraft launcher

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  10. Minecraft launcher and other Xbox Apps Not loading

Minecraft launcher and other Xbox Apps Not loading: I tried launching the Minecraft Launcher but the launcher would never load. I was able to launch all other applications Microsoft and not apart from windows defender protection historyIt would crash when opened and when I tried googling the answer, it said to just change the...