Windows 10: Minecraft Launcher

Discus and support Minecraft Launcher in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Whenevr i try to load up minecraft now. For some reason I am getting this error code and I have literally tried everything known to man. I hae... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JohnKalevas, May 27, 2022.

1. Minecraft Launcher

Whenevr i try to load up minecraft now. For some reason I am getting this error code and I have literally tried everything known to man. I hae restarted my pc, uninstalled and reinstalled the launcher, logged out and logged back in, ended everything in task manager, remove various apps from control panel, and moved the file to a new hardrive and I still cant get it to work. the error looks like "Game Crashed" error code: -805306369

:)

JohnKalevas, May 27, 2022

2. Minecraft Native launcher

Thank you Catherine, but i play just updated team fortress 2 from Steam and it updated perfectly. I tried your setting steps but unfortunately i can't modify Minecraft for a reason and if i try to right click nothing happens. When i clicked on Modern Combat
    5 it showed me the link to advanced options but not for minecraft.

My father purchased Minecraft for me from Minecraft. net. I have tried a million times but it is hard to acces minecraft forums in China.

However when i opened the Minecraft native log it said my windows version was 8 ,however my windows is 10.

Here is what it says:

Native Launcher Version: 34

Operating System: Windows 8.0

Application Hash: 175f2b59d63d17f580f664c195ca8bb82666d0eb

Java Version:

x64: 1

Starting download of: https://launchermeta.mojang.com/mc/launcher.json

Created pFile

Content length is 0138B708

Got 200 from server

Download successful

Native launcher outdated!

Hash should be 96a22390a0b1d3c58706b6ce17135982e6d2d6a0

Starting download of: http://launcher.mojang.com/mc/launcher/win/96a22390a0b1d3c58706b6ce17135982e6d2d6a0/Minecraft.exe

Created pFile

Content length is 0136BAB0

Got 200 from server

Encountered internet exception 12002: The operation timed out

Starting download of: http://launcher.mojang.com/mc/launcher/win/96a22390a0b1d3c58706b6ce17135982e6d2d6a0/Minecraft.exe

Created pFile

Content length is 0136BB10

Got 200 from server

Created pFile

Content length is 0136BB10

Got 200 from server

Deleted tmpLauncher.tmp

Thx for cooperating. I even tried "check for updates in the store" but that wasn't any help.

MeekalHassan, May 27, 2022
  3. Barman58 Win User
    Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, May 27, 2022
  4. Minecraft Launcher

Minecraft Native launcher

Hi,

Server interruption during the update process is the primary reason as to why you're encountering this issue. Let's isolate your concern by answering the following questions:

• Have you tried updating other games or apps to check if the same instance occurs?
    • Are you referring to
      Mojang.com
      or
      Minecraft.net
      as the official website?
    In the meantime, we recommend downloading the updates from the Windows Store. See

Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store
    . Check if the updates for Minecraft Native Launcher are available.

Another solution you may perform is to reset the game from Settings. Here are the steps:

• Click Start and click Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Apps & features.
    • Find the game and click Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    • Restart your device so that the changes can take effect.

Catherine Cus., May 27, 2022
Thema:

Minecraft Launcher

1. Minecraft Launcher - Similar Threads - Minecraft Launcher

2. Can't login to the Xbox app, Minecraft launcher or Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't login to the Xbox app, Minecraft launcher or Microsoft store: I have tried a bunch of different solutions like WSreset but to no avail. I have no problem logging into the Xbox website at all but when I try to log in to for example the Xbox app, I choose either my account or another account, and then a brief popup window opens and closes...
  3. Can't login to the Xbox app, Minecraft launcher or Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't login to the Xbox app, Minecraft launcher or Microsoft store: I have tried a bunch of different solutions like WSreset but to no avail. I have no problem logging into the Xbox website at all but when I try to log in to for example the Xbox app, I choose either my account or another account, and then a brief popup window opens and closes...
  4. SOLVEDi cant redwonload minecraft launcher

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    SOLVEDi cant redwonload minecraft launcher: when i try to play minecraft launcher it says "app cant open" so i go to Microsoft store and i redownload it but it says "where do you want to install it" and then it doesn't show any places and ive left my pc on for 7 hours and still no download places i could reinstall...
  5. i cant redwonload minecraft launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant redwonload minecraft launcher: when i try to play minecraft launcher it says "app cant open" so i go to Microsoft store and i redownload it but it says "where do you want to install it" and then it doesn't show any places and ive left my pc on for 7 hours and still no download places i could reinstall...
  6. i cant redwonload minecraft launcher

i cant redwonload minecraft launcher: when i try to play minecraft launcher it says "app cant open" so i go to Microsoft store and i redownload it but it says "where do you want to install it" and then it doesn't show any places and ive left my pc on for 7 hours and still no download places i could reinstall...
  7. i cant redwonload minecraft launcher

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  8. Minecraft launcher and other Xbox Apps Not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft launcher and other Xbox Apps Not loading: I tried launching the Minecraft Launcher but the launcher would never load. I was able to launch all other applications Microsoft and not apart from windows defender protection historyIt would crash when opened and when I tried googling the answer, it said to just change the...
  9. Minecraft launcher and other Xbox Apps Not loading

Minecraft launcher and other Xbox Apps Not loading: I tried launching the Minecraft Launcher but the launcher would never load. I was able to launch all other applications Microsoft and not apart from windows defender protection historyIt would crash when opened and when I tried googling the answer, it said to just change the...
  10. Minecraft custom launcher asking to link to my Microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft custom launcher asking to link to my Microsoft account.: MinecraftClientLinkingRemoteconnectMicrosoftCodeA Minecraft client is asking to link my account to be able to use my Microsoft Minecraft account in their client launcher. It uses remoteconnect and specifically this link https://login.live.com/oauth20_remoteconnect.srf Is this...