Windows 10: Minecraft Left click not working in bedwars or cliclking to play a game

Discus and support Minecraft Left click not working in bedwars or cliclking to play a game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; so, i was playing Minecraft with my best friend and we wanted to play murder mystery. When i tried to click the murder mystery icon to get in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by unwxnted_, Sep 14, 2020.

1. unwxnted_ Win User

Minecraft Left click not working in bedwars or cliclking to play a game

so, i was playing Minecraft with my best friend and we wanted to play murder mystery.

When i tried to click the murder mystery icon to get in the game, it didnt work... i tried with 1 and it did work...

But in bedwars is LITERALLY impossibile to play with this bug! because if i click 1, yes, it buys what i need but it changes the inventory!

Please help!

:)

unwxnted_, Sep 14, 2020
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Unable to play Minecraft game

Hi,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Have you installed all pending Windows and Display driver updates?
    • Which troubleshooting steps have you tried?
    • Is he issue specific to Minecraft?

Follow the Methods below and check.

Method 1: I suggest you to refer the below article and try the mentioned troubleshooting methods. Check if that helps:

Troubleshoot gameplay issues on Windows 10

Xbox Support

Method 2: Update Display driver and check if you are able to play game.

You may also refer to the below link byAndre De Costa
    for information on how to install and update drivers in Windows 10.

How to: Install and Update Hardware Drivers in Windows 10

Do let us know if you are able to play Minecraft game. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Sep 14, 2020
  3. Unable to play games

I can't play any of the games I have been wanting to play. On Minecraft it is showing the crash I updated the Minecraft how it said to. It didn't work. I did the thing that the windows suggested by updating my drives but that didn't work.

Jorden Zarate, Sep 14, 2020
  4. Minecraft Left click not working in bedwars or cliclking to play a game

Minecraft won't let me play full edition

Hi Werewdragon3036,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community Forums.

I appreciate your efforts to work on this issue.

I can understand the situation must be difficult for you when you are not able to play the full edition of Minecraft game.

Please answer these questions to get clarity on this issue:

1. Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    2. Is the issue specific to this game?
    3. When you say ‘but now it won't let me play the full game’, what is the error code or message you get on the PC?
    4. Are you facing this issue in a different user account also?
    5. Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall the game on the PC?

However, suggest you to follow the steps provided by ‘Shafeeq_Khan’
    from this thread
    to check if that works for you.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Sep 14, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft Left click not working in bedwars or cliclking to play a game

1. Minecraft Left click not working in bedwars or cliclking to play a game - Similar Threads - Minecraft Left click

2. Left click not working in Microsoft Store game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Left click not working in Microsoft Store game.: I bought a game from Microsoft Store, it's an old one, but it seems like a remaster name : Farm Frenzy 2 It has windowed mode and the settings are only for sound, the problem that I'm encountering is that the left click doesn't work, before some input is registered I have to...
  3. Left click not working in Microsoft Store game.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Left click not working in Microsoft Store game.: I bought a game from Microsoft Store, it's an old one, but it seems like a remaster name : Farm Frenzy 2 It has windowed mode and the settings are only for sound, the problem that I'm encountering is that the left click doesn't work, before some input is registered I have to...
  4. Left click doesn't work well in games WINDOWS11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Left click doesn't work well in games WINDOWS11: In any game I have the problem that my left click responds randomly, running and shooting is impossible. It is a new laptop, I have been reinstalling the mouse driver several times with no solution. The issue persists on both the external mouse and the mousepad. I'm nowhere...
  5. Left click not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Left click not working: HelloIve been having an issue with my left click not working on my PC for a few months now - which has steadily gotten worse.It generally occurs if i play games or edit documents - i suspect it comes from using left click too much in a short period of time. But i have not...
  6. Left click not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Left click not working: My laptop not responding to ny left click idk why it's so annoying submitted by /u/rsydxn [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/knxc57/left_click_not_working/
  7. Mouse Left click not working properly while playing games.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse Left click not working properly while playing games.: So I was playing some games on my PC and the mouse works fine, but when I aim and shoot, the left click doesn't work, but in menu the mouse works fine and also works properly while not in game. It happens in several games. I tested the games with other mouse and it works...
  8. Minecraft Bedwars Survival Mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedwars Survival Mode: I can no longer break blocks , My buttons are recognised as my arm swings but nothing happens,I can still place blocks, This happened one day after Minecraft updated to version 1.10 ....
  9. Left click not working

in Windows 10 Support
    Left click not working: Windows 10 left click not working on touch pad. External mouse same thing. When I remote into computer it works fine. ???? 98541
  10. left click not working

in Windows 10 Support
    left click not working: USB mouse or touchpad primary click seems to be disabled. Tried reinstalling driver. Double tap on keypad works fine. Left click works virtually over remote control ...just not local. 96431