Windows 10: MINECRAFT LICENSE QUESTION

Discus and support MINECRAFT LICENSE QUESTION in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Sorry if this has been asked before but I cannot find answer. Santa bought Minecraft for Windows 10 through Microsoft Store and installed it on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by roberthowell2, Dec 26, 2019.

1. MINECRAFT LICENSE QUESTION

Sorry if this has been asked before but I cannot find answer.

Santa bought Minecraft for Windows 10 through Microsoft Store and installed it on granddaughter's new laptop. She is the only user. She already had a legit installation on another PC in her house.

Can I install the new software purchase on a PC in my house as well so she can login when visiting without her laptop?

She will never be logged in on two computers at once.

She would be the only user at my house.

Or do I need to buy another copy for the desktop in my house?

thanks

:)

roberthowell2, Dec 26, 2019
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Dec 26, 2019
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Minecraft Java license question

Hi Carson

Here is a step-by step- on how to move Minecraft Java Edition from one PC to another:

https://help.mojang.com/customer/en/portal/arti...

Standard Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research
    any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

DaveM121, Dec 26, 2019
  4. MINECRAFT LICENSE QUESTION

Minecraft Got Deleted After Clean Installating Windows 10 And Again Minecraft Purchased.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I think you did a Clean Installation of Windows 10 and Clean Installation will delete all your applications; games; and your user data such as music files, video files, pictures, documents, etc.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. From where did you purchase the Minecraft game?
    2. Have you already installed Minecraft on your Windows 10 computer?

If you have purchased several copies of Minecraft from Mojang, then I suggest you to refer the
    Mojang refunds policy and check their refund policy.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Microsoft Store, then I suggest you to refer
    Returning items you bought from Microsoft Store for exchange or refund
    and check if you can get a refund.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Oculus, then I suggest you to
    Contact the Oculus Support Team
    and they will help you with this.

Please feel free to contact us back, in case you have any other questions/issues with Windows in future.

Shafeeq_Khan, Dec 26, 2019
Thema:

MINECRAFT LICENSE QUESTION

1. MINECRAFT LICENSE QUESTION - Similar Threads - MINECRAFT LICENSE QUESTION

2. License Question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    License Question: Hello,I have a weird license question.About 8 months ago I upgraded Windows 8 PRo to Windows 10 PRo.And it was not oem version as i still have the Windows 8 pro box.Then I stopped using it as I was using different pc.Then the 1st pc crashed and had to replace mobo.But I cant...
  3. License Question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    License Question: Hello,I have a weird license question.About 8 months ago I upgraded Windows 8 PRo to Windows 10 PRo.And it was not oem version as i still have the Windows 8 pro box.Then I stopped using it as I was using different pc.Then the 1st pc crashed and had to replace mobo.But I cant...
  4. licensing question

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    licensing question: I am looking at buying an ASUS notebook and it comes with "Windows 10 Pro National Academic " loaded. I am not a student and like the notebook for it's hardware features. Will I still be able to use it as "Windows 10 Pro ? Even if I am not a student ? Thanks...
  5. licensing question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    licensing question: I am looking at buying an ASUS notebook and it comes with "Windows 10 Pro National Academic " loaded. I am not a student and like the notebook for it's hardware features. Will I still be able to use it as "Windows 10 Pro ? Even if I am not a student ? Thanks...
  6. licensing question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    licensing question: I have my computer re installed without changing any parts. Its just not working properly so we perform re installation and now my computer is not activated. I have my computer link to my MS account so it is weird not being activated. How can I re activate my Windows?...
  7. licensing question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    licensing question: I have my computer re installed without changing any parts. Its just not working properly so we perform re installation and now my computer is not activated. I have my computer link to my MS account so it is weird not being activated. How can I re activate my Windows?...
  8. License question

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    License question: I have a failing hard drive so I got a second internal hard drive and am now in the process of cloning the old hard drive to the new hard drive. Then I want to take out the old hard drive and put in either a ssd or hdd whichever my motherboard will accept. (It is a Dell 8300)...
  9. License question

License question: I'm currently running on a SSD SATA drive but have an NVME drive installed. I would like to do a clean install on the 2TB NVME an I would like to know if that will mess with my windows 10 license at all?...
  10. Minecraft Java license question

Minecraft Java license question: I want to sell my Windows 10 laptop. It has Minecraft java edition installed. Can I install it on a new laptop somehow? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-java-license-question/5818a3b4-46d3-423c-bfe7-12bd92d2b949"