Windows 10: Minecraft lies too much despite clients?

Discus and support Minecraft lies too much despite clients? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi I have recently bought Minecraft, but my problem is it lies too much. I have been looking for ways to improve the fps. From optifine, badlion and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Pharao82, Jun 23, 2020.

1. Pharao82 Win User

Minecraft lies too much despite clients?

Hi I have recently bought Minecraft, but my problem is it lies too much. I have been looking for ways to improve the fps.

From optifine, badlion and lunarclients only optifine works, the others don't even start. In game I also adjusted the graphics so that it runs faster, it lies trz.

I know my pc is not the strongest, but that I can't play at all? Need help urgently

:)

Pharao82, Jun 23, 2020

2. Minecraft outdated client

Hi JJCP04..

I am Vanshita, an Independent Windows Advisor. I am here to work with you on this problem.

I suggest you to go through the below steps and check if it helps.

i reccomended you to the following link to solve the issue...

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

Hope it helps

vanshitavanshita, Jun 23, 2020
  3. Barman58 Win User
    Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jun 23, 2020
  4. Minecraft lies too much despite clients?

Regions speech not available despite correct language pack install

The issue still remains unresolved, as English (Australia) simply does not show up in the list despite following all suggested steps to date (which I had done previously)

ChristopherWatson_46, Jun 23, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft lies too much despite clients?

1. Minecraft lies too much despite clients? - Similar Threads - Minecraft lies too

2. Too much music

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Too much music: My music folder is too big for my 5tb, is there a way to have the same music file on 2 hard drives?Or do I need to get a larger drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/too-much-music/fe615850-7eaf-4c75-8f94-be13665a5e2d
  3. Too much music

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Too much music: My music folder is too big for my 5tb, is there a way to have the same music file on 2 hard drives?Or do I need to get a larger drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/too-much-music/fe615850-7eaf-4c75-8f94-be13665a5e2d
  4. Too much gaming?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Too much gaming?: Normally I only play a couple hours a day after work. Since I'm on vacation I have a little more time and I've noticed a couple things.... My xbox controller will shut off if I double-tap A and then my AIO fans (Corsair H150i Pro) will ramp up. The temps are stable and the...
  5. Too much RAM?

in Windows 10 Support
    Too much RAM?: Hi, I have a question, it goes like this: My Acer A3 Notebook with Ryzen 5 3500U+8GB RAM+Radeon Vega Graphics, is using 70 % ram but almost no cpu up to 20% when I listen to Roon+ProtonVPN on+Browsing with Chrome. I have many programs installed but not that many I would...
  6. Too much bass

in Windows 10 Support
    Too much bass: Windows 10 with Headset bass set so high audio is distorted 163464
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 lags too much

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 lags too much: I own a laptop that can run minecraft win 10 smoothly but when i sign in, everything starts crumbling and lagging super bad. i don't know why signing in makes me lag so bad. i can't get past the main menu screen. i'm trying to play with my friend but i can't make it past the...
  8. Fortnite lies despite good PC/Internet?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fortnite lies despite good PC/Internet?: Hello, since a few updates I have mostly, when I am in a fight with other opponents, often laggs (get backported / opponent runs on the spot / can't build) I have a 400K line with 20 ping and a sufficiently good PC. It is also only for a while that it is lagging. It's no...
  9. Minecraft Lies with Shader?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Lies with Shader?: Hey, guys, I tried to play Minecraft (Java Edition) with the Seus renewed shader (the free one), but somehow everything lay. I use the Seus renewed shader with Optifine and a real texture pack (link follows) as well as many modd. MC version was 1.12.2 I think It's...
  10. Too much contact?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Too much contact?: Is it just me, or does it seem like Microsoft has far too many automatic contacts. My wife gets an email every day telling her to change the name of a file that doesn't exist. Every few hours I get a pop up telling me there are issues with my new password. I only changed my...