Windows 10: Minecraft Local LAN Play with Multiple Devices

Discus and support Minecraft Local LAN Play with Multiple Devices in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Okay, so I am really confused. I am trying to play Minecraft with my kids on our local network. I have a PS4, Switch and two Android tablets. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by drk nemesis, Dec 21, 2019.

1. Minecraft Local LAN Play with Multiple Devices

Okay, so I am really confused. I am trying to play Minecraft with my kids on our local network. I have a PS4, Switch and two Android tablets. I setup a bedrock server that only half of my devices can see.

- Everyone has a Microsoft account and is logged in.

- All of the versions match across all of the systems and the bedrock server 1.14.1.

- My PS4 Adult account can see and play on the server

- All Android devices can see and play on the server

Here is where things start getting weird. My kid's child accounts can't see the servers from the PS4 because of child restrictions. This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen or heard of. A child account can't play on a **local** server because of online restrictions. Based on this restriction, I decided to purchase Minecraft for the Switch. Now the issue is that no account on the switch can see the server.

Is there a way to get the Switch to see a local bedrock server to join and play? The PS4 adult account and all of the Android devices see the server listed under "Friends" tab as a "LAN Game". I didn't have to add it as when the server was launched, it just populated on that tab.

This all seems very weird to me, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Will

:)

drk nemesis, Dec 21, 2019
  2. jcIQ Win User

Playing Minecraft 1.2.13 via a LAN

I have two children and they're trying to plan Minecraft 1.2.13 (Windows 10) via the LAN.

They are connected to the same wifi router. The computers are set to discoverable over the private network.

When one of them is playing and the other tries to join their game, the message that they see is that in order to join the game they have to change their settings in Xbox live.

How do they get an option to use "Connect via LAN" if they're on the same private network? I was hoping that they don't have to login to Xbox live in order to play Minecraft with each other.

Jay

3. newtekie1 Win User
    Good LAN party games?

Most of my suggestions have already been listed.

However, I found Swat4 to actually be a pretty fun LAN game, especially at smaller LAN parties.

newtekie1, Dec 21, 2019
  4. Minecraft Local LAN Play with Multiple Devices

Minecraft pe

Hello Kevaughnn,

Multiplayer on Minecraft is available through player-hosted and business-hosted servers, thus enabling multiple players to interact and communicate with each other on a single world. Please provide us the information below so that we can assists you or direct
    you to the correct line of support:

• Are you playing Minecraft: Pocket Edition multiplayer on your Lumia?
    • Is this a local or business-hosted servers?

Regards.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Dec 21, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft Local LAN Play with Multiple Devices

1. Minecraft Local LAN Play with Multiple Devices - Similar Threads - Minecraft Local LAN

2. Multiple Devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple Devices: Hi, i have a doubt... I have 2 Usb ports in my laptop one port has occupied by mouse and one occupied by Usb hub in the usb hub i connected one headset,Gamepad, keyboard and one Headset Stand. So im much Device's it is safe for my laptop?? Coz my laptop is 1 and half month...
  3. Multiple Devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple Devices: Hi, i have a doubt... I have 2 Usb ports in my laptop one port has occupied by mouse and one occupied by Usb hub in the usb hub i connected one headset,Gamepad, keyboard and one Headset Stand. So im much Device's it is safe for my laptop?? Coz my laptop is 1 and half month...
  4. Rise of Nation Lan playing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rise of Nation Lan playing: I bought Rise of Nations from the windows appstore but I notice there is no Lan option. Was Lan removed? I can only play multiplayer via Xbox live? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rise-of-nation-lan-playing/d9bf6381-0a49-43ef-9019-5725fc5455d0
  5. Multiple devices

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Multiple devices: My issue is that I have multiple devices on my Microsoft account for my children and so on but, I dont know how to stop all my data from being shared on their laptop devices. Its got to the stage where their laptops have no space left. I'm so stuck and really need help...
  6. Child unable to play Minecraft Multiplayer Besides LAN on Windows10

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Child unable to play Minecraft Multiplayer Besides LAN on Windows10: Minecraft displays a text box where usually there would be servers. Also when trying to add friends that says the Microsoft account settings aren't set to be able to play with others. There is no Microsoft parent account that I am aware of currently. 8/09/2020 Is there any...
  7. Minecraft Lan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Lan: I am trying to make a world on my PC Bedrock/win10 edition and then join the world from my switch so my 5 year old can play with me. I can't get the LAN world to show up on either device tried making it on PC and a different one of Switch to join from PC Any advice on how...
  8. minecraft on multiple windows 10 devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft on multiple windows 10 devices: I own Minecraft on my windows 10 phone, why do I have to purchase it for my pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-on-multiple-windows-10-devices/90516933-c3a8-458f-bccb-2c3ad9688669
  9. Installing Minecraft for Windows 10 on multiple devices?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing Minecraft for Windows 10 on multiple devices?: On May 7, 2018, I bought Minecraft for Windows 10 and installed it on the laptop that I'd recently bought. [ATTACH] Tonight, I wanted to try to install this game on my desktop PC. I had read on this forum that, once purchased, a user can install this game on up to 10...
  10. Minecraft W10 Edition - LAN Connections

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft W10 Edition - LAN Connections: This concerns Crossplay over LAN. Windows Firewall on my PC seems to stop my friend from joining my world. He's on xbox. I can easily join his world when the Xbox is the Host but when my PC is host he cant join me because Firewall is blocking it. If I disable Firewall,...