Windows 10: Minecraft login error

Discus and support Minecraft login error in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Following win 10 security update 1903 yesterday, when trying to log into Minecraft I get an error when clicking 'Sign In' - We tried to sign you in to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AndyBissell, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Minecraft login error

Following win 10 security update 1903 yesterday, when trying to log into Minecraft I get an error when clicking 'Sign In' - We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft Account, but something went wrong. All I can do is close this error box. I'm logged into my Microsoft account on my pc so have no idea what to do after trying several Google searches.

:)

AndyBissell, Aug 16, 2019
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Aug 16, 2019
  3. Unable to open Minecraft

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• Are you using Minecraft app downloaded from Store or Minecraft program?
    • Do you receive any error?
    I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Minecraft and check if that fixes the issue.

Also try to download and install the display and chipset drivers from the manufacturer website.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Aug 16, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

Minecraft login error

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Aug 16, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft login error

1. Minecraft login error - Similar Threads - Minecraft login error

2. Minecraft Connection Lost, Failed to Login, Bad Login Tekkit error

in Windows 10 News
    Minecraft Connection Lost, Failed to Login, Bad Login Tekkit error: [ATTACH]A lot of Minecraft users are unable to log in to Tekkit. Usually, their app data or cache got corrupted and when they try to do the same, the following error code appears. Connection Lost, Failed to login: Bad login In this article, we are going to talk about this...
  3. Minecraft login Error Message fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft login Error Message fix: I updated my Minecraft launcher recently and wanted to login to Minecraft, but it kept giving me an error message when I click Microsoft login. I didn't have a Mojang account and never migrated. I have tried restarting, resetting information on the launcher, uninstalling and...
  4. Minecraft login Error Message fix

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft login Error Message fix: I updated my Minecraft launcher recently and wanted to login to Minecraft, but it kept giving me an error message when I click Microsoft login. I didn't have a Mojang account and never migrated. I have tried restarting, resetting information on the launcher, uninstalling and...
  5. Minecraft login.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft login.: I have bought minecraft and am playing it but The email account I have logged into minecraft with I no longer have access to. I have forgotten the password and if I accidently log out I will not be able to login again. Pls Help...
  6. Minecraft login.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft login.: I have bought minecraft and am playing it but The email account I have logged into minecraft with I no longer have access to. I have forgotten the password and if I accidently log out I will not be able to login again. Pls Help...
  7. Minecraft login fail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft login fail: I recently migrated my old mojang account across to Microsoft and now I can't even login. Not sure if it's just me but iv tried reinstalling the launcher and everything and it gives me a new window but that window only shows me a failed to load page message. Please help...
  8. minecraft login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft login: i have purchased mincraft java edition for my microsoft account and i can't log into minecraft and i can't even restart my password or anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-login/e62a6ca0-919c-4218-94ab-79ead59cf01a
  9. Minecraft Login

in Windows 10 Customization
    Minecraft Login: So, I'm playing on a Windows 10 computer, and when I go to friend someone it keeps giving me the same message. "You cannot add friends because of how your Microsoft Account is Setup. See instructions for reviewing and changing your privacy settings at...
  10. Minecraft login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft login: When I loaded into minecraft, it said that I had to go to aka.ms/remoteconnect and enter the code. I enter the code and I login. I load into minecraft and the message is still there. Any help?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mincraft login error 2019