Windows 10: Minecraft login with Microsoft account bug

Discus and support Minecraft login with Microsoft account bug in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Whenever I try to login to my account on the Minecraft launcher, it always sends a message saying "Something went wrong in the login process" and never... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by trailmicks, Feb 2, 2021.

1. Minecraft login with Microsoft account bug

Whenever I try to login to my account on the Minecraft launcher, it always sends a message saying "Something went wrong in the login process" and never lets me proceed to the actual login page. Minecraft login with Microsoft account bug 2e6493b0-5e99-49c8-937a-a8b91f676fa8?upload=true.png

:)

trailmicks, Feb 2, 2021

2. Retrieve Minecraft Key On An Account, Which Is Not Accessible.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Have you lost the login information of Mojang Account or the Microsoft Account?

If you have forgotten the login information of the Mojang/Minecraft Account, then I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in
    Minecraft log in and try to recover the account.

If you have forgotten the login information of the Microsoft Account, then follow the steps mentioned in
    Find your Microsoft account email address and try to retrieve
    your Microsoft Account.

If you still have issues, then I suggest you to contact Mojang Customer Support and they
    will assist you in this issue.

Shafeeq_Khan, Feb 2, 2021
  3. Minecraft login is bugged

Soo... Minecraft login is bugged and login doesn't work??? Microsoft ducking fix this
    Minecraft login with Microsoft account bug 119af579-2ed9-403f-bfd2-39be64a7b3f4?upload=true.jpg

Sambhav Surana, Feb 2, 2021
  4. Minecraft login with Microsoft account bug

MICROSOFT ACCOUNT LOGIN

Hi Arbaaz,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things:

• Are you able to login with Microsoft account in web?
    • What happens exactly when you try to login using Microsoft account?
    I suggest you to login to Microsoft account through online login.live.com, if you are able to login to Microsoft account on web then you can reset the password and then try to login and check if the issue persists.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Feb 2, 2021
Thema:

Minecraft login with Microsoft account bug

1. Minecraft login with Microsoft account bug - Similar Threads - Minecraft login Microsoft

2. Cant login in minecraft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant login in minecraft account: When there was an account migration, I didn't pay much attention and didn't do much research, but now when I try to log in to my account in the Minecraft launcher it says that I didn't have it purchased. I bought it years ago and now whenever I try to log in, it connects to...
  3. Cant login in minecraft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant login in minecraft account: When there was an account migration, I didn't pay much attention and didn't do much research, but now when I try to log in to my account in the Minecraft launcher it says that I didn't have it purchased. I bought it years ago and now whenever I try to log in, it connects to...
  4. Cant login minecraft with microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant login minecraft with microsoft account: Hi,i have a problem when sigin minecraft with microsoft account,when i click on the login with microsoft account,it just show 2 alley keep spinning for like forever! And i cant login! Does someone have any solution?,thanks...
  5. Cant login minecraft with microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant login minecraft with microsoft account: Hi,i have a problem when sigin minecraft with microsoft account,when i click on the login with microsoft account,it just show 2 alley keep spinning for like forever! And i cant login! Does someone have any solution?,thanks...
  6. Can't login to Minecraft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't login to Minecraft account: My family has multiple Minecraft accounts. I was asked to migrate one account to Microsoft and now I can't login because my Microsoft account uses the same email as one of the other Minecraft accounts. Please advise....
  7. Minecraft/Microsoft login

in Windows 10 Customization
    Minecraft/Microsoft login: I can login to microsoft but when i type in my password on minecraft it says my credentials are incorrect. I changed my password becasue i thought i just forgot it but it still doesn't work....
  8. Can't login to Windows 10 Minecraft with Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't login to Windows 10 Minecraft with Microsoft Account: I bought the Windows 10 edition of Minecraft a few days ago, but have had no luck logging in : It comes up with ERROR CODE: BAT the second I click. No chance to enter details....
  9. Minecraft not letting me login my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft not letting me login my Microsoft account: When i get on Minecraft i try to login my account and it loads an kick me off of Minecraft and says it stopped working.... Plz help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-not-letting-me-login-my-microsoft/5072aad3-dba0-4f07-b154-b22fe51b26b9
  10. Minecraft login is bugged

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft login is bugged: Soo... Minecraft login is bugged and login doesn't work??? Microsoft ducking fix this[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-login-is-bugged/f427bdbd-f534-41e5-805c-ca24db1546e5