Windows 10: Minecraft login

Discus and support Minecraft login in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I loaded into minecraft, it said that I had to go to aka.ms/remoteconnect and enter the code. I enter the code and I login. I load into minecraft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DavidTindall1, Feb 24, 2021.

1. Minecraft login

When I loaded into minecraft, it said that I had to go to aka.ms/remoteconnect and enter the code. I enter the code and I login. I load into minecraft and the message is still there. Any help?

:)

DavidTindall1, Feb 24, 2021
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Feb 24, 2021
  3. Minecraft dungeons

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the concern as you are unable to login to Minecraft Dungeons on your PC.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Windows 10 Version and Build installed? (Type winver
      in Windows search/Run command)
    • Are you signing in with the same Microsoft Account, you used at the time of purchase?
    • What is the complete error message are you receiving while login?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and check if the issue persists.

Step 1: Reset the app.

1. Press Windows + I key to open Windows
      Settings.
    2. Click on Apps and select
      Apps & feature
      from the left pane.
    3. Scroll and look for the Minecraft app.
    4. Select the app and click on Advanced option.
    5. Click on Reset and once you see a tick mark, then relaunch and check.

Step 2: Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

We would suggest you to refer the steps as mentioned in this article:
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Feb 24, 2021
  4. Arun B J Win User

Minecraft login

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Feb 24, 2021
Thema:

Minecraft login

1. Minecraft login - Similar Threads - Minecraft login

2. Can't login to the Xbox app, Minecraft launcher or Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't login to the Xbox app, Minecraft launcher or Microsoft store: I have tried a bunch of different solutions like WSreset but to no avail. I have no problem logging into the Xbox website at all but when I try to log in to for example the Xbox app, I choose either my account or another account, and then a brief popup window opens and closes...
  3. Can't login to the Xbox app, Minecraft launcher or Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't login to the Xbox app, Minecraft launcher or Microsoft store: I have tried a bunch of different solutions like WSreset but to no avail. I have no problem logging into the Xbox website at all but when I try to log in to for example the Xbox app, I choose either my account or another account, and then a brief popup window opens and closes...
  4. Can’t login to Minecraft because of Windows Hello pin

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can’t login to Minecraft because of Windows Hello pin: I have been trying to login into my Minecraft account for hours. I am stopped by Windows Hello pin. I used to have one for my old laptop but that has been reset, and I don’t remember it. I am using my partners PC so i logged into my account and it gave me the option to create...
  5. Cant login in minecraft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant login in minecraft account: When there was an account migration, I didn't pay much attention and didn't do much research, but now when I try to log in to my account in the Minecraft launcher it says that I didn't have it purchased. I bought it years ago and now whenever I try to log in, it connects to...
  6. Cant login in minecraft account

Cant login in minecraft account: When there was an account migration, I didn't pay much attention and didn't do much research, but now when I try to log in to my account in the Minecraft launcher it says that I didn't have it purchased. I bought it years ago and now whenever I try to log in, it connects to...
  7. When I try to log in to Xbox / Minecraft, the login screen is stuck on an old email address...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I try to log in to Xbox / Minecraft, the login screen is stuck on an old email address...: I play Minecraft. Recently, it has been telling me to log in, and when I try to, it automatically sets my account as an old, unused account which was compromised and so I cannot sign in to it to sign in to. As far as I can tell, there is no 'back' button, just options to use...
  8. When I try to log in to Xbox / Minecraft, the login screen is stuck on an old email address...

When I try to log in to Xbox / Minecraft, the login screen is stuck on an old email address...: I play Minecraft. Recently, it has been telling me to log in, and when I try to, it automatically sets my account as an old, unused account which was compromised and so I cannot sign in to it to sign in to. As far as I can tell, there is no 'back' button, just options to use...
  9. Microsoft login failing for minecraft, any ideas?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft login failing for minecraft, any ideas?: When loading up the minecraft launcher on my pc, it shows me the option to log in through microsoft or create a new microsoft account. When i try to press login it, an xbox message shows up saying it was unable to log me in to xbox like and to try again later. Its been like...
  10. Microsoft login failing for minecraft, any ideas?

Microsoft login failing for minecraft, any ideas?: When loading up the minecraft launcher on my pc, it shows me the option to log in through microsoft or create a new microsoft account. When i try to press login it, an xbox message shows up saying it was unable to log me in to xbox like and to try again later. Its been like...